It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A scenario bigger than extraterrestrial life itself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
If you scour the web, you will find many details about how the US military made a deal with aliens in the Dulce base and lost control. Most of them are ultimately baseless and poorly organized, so they are either bold misrepresentations of facts or downright fiction. Nevertheless, they do raise an important scenario.

So the question is simple: Society may accept extraterrestrial life much easier than one would think, but would society accept extraterrestrial life that has world governments and the military handcuffed? How could you even disclose something like "We made first contact with a species not of this world. Oh, and we made a contract too but we really screwed up, sorry." (BP Oil joke here)

Creativity encouraged.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The dolce base thing is really iffy. Its just one guy who comes out and speaks about the event. If what he says is true then many men and aliens were killed in a firefight. This is all supposedly highly classified and has no traces outside of a testimony. What you say about the gov being handcuffed is also very possible. Extraterrestrial isnt the word i would always use. These beings/creatures could be from earth and run it from within. They could have enslaved us thousands of years ago; possibly even before the Sumerians. We have no say in ours govs intentions or who they work for.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bananasam

Explanation: OL is willing to forgive a horrible truth made transparent by the perpetrator FAR MORE than if I uncover that horrible truth and catch them in a lie. Its the difference between life in prison compared with extremely brutal, sadistic and humiliating public execution [over weeks and months ... we have the means to prolong such things now
].

Personal Disclosure: Accept Aliens on Earth! No freaking way! I am vehemanently opposed to that until the whole world is made fully aware of their presence and makes a collective descission on the legalities etc. concerning the aliens trespassing and interferring with humanity and what ever else they have been doing on and or around planet Earth!.

Expell them!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
There was a deal made with the greys from the governments deep under ground. They Greys are cloned and slaves for the draconian's. The greys must not be trusted as they have no soul and do not feel bad to see a human in distress or suffering. They also have many broken promises. The greys were doing more mutations and abductions than the governments agreed on and that worried many high officials. But its too late now to stop them or is it? Well the Galactic Federation of light are her in many forms to stop many plans of the greys and governments. The Galactic Federation are also the ones that are cleaning up the asteroids that were supposed to be coming to us. Someone made a youtube video one time showing all the different asteroids between earth and i believe it was mars and now all of a sudden they are all gone! lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
It does make a lot of sense when looking at the state of the world, 9/11 the economy and other big messy situations. There are quite a few different reports about mind control programs that also have alien connections, heaps of abduction stories and many other encounters going on. While these do not directly support Dulce, they do indirectly support it through other military / alien connections.

As for how to say it - "People of the Earth, we have a problem..."

If society does not wake up to this we are screwed anyway, at least this way we have a chance.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Expell them?
We'd have as much chance of doing that as iraq had of beating america.
it's not that i don't agree it's just that it seems a bit nieve to think that it would be that easy.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I'm more inclined to lean towards the idea that there is a Big Daddy/Momma race of E.T who have cautiously assisted us in our progression. I think that they would be advanced enough to understand that when you give a monkey a stick on fire, he'll most likely use it to burn down a tree.

It's possible that these "Custodians" have cleaned up for us, kept us alive, but are rigidly against any interference. Allowing mankind evolve from diapers to the toilet - perhaps we are all lucky to be live during the transition of "wiping our own ass".

With this theory in hand, it's possible that some bi-pedal dinosaurs went underground, and evolved perhaps 3 million years before us. Perhaps they are more left-brained, logical, athletic and power hungry. Might have a chip on their shoulder for being shoved aside by these more advanced entities. In my opinion, the saying "Big Brother" supports this theory.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I'm more inclined to lean towards the idea that there is a Big Daddy/Momma race of E.T who have cautiously assisted us in our progression.
It's possible that these "Custodians" have cleaned up for us, kept us alive, but are rigidly against any interference. Allowing mankind evolve

I'm pretty sure this was an episode of Star Trek.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

It's possible that these "Custodians" have cleaned up for us, kept us alive, but are rigidly against any interference.

Well they messed up with the internet. There is already plenty of sightings all around the world showing that interference is already going on.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
That's funny, was always a Star Wars fan myself.

Hollywood does a lot more than entertain us with their movies and shows. It's more or less one of the strings holding up the appendage of the puppet we call America.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
It does make a lot of sense when looking at the state of the world, 9/11 the economy and other big messy situations. There are quite a few different reports about mind control programs that also have alien connections, heaps of abduction stories and many other encounters going on. While these do not directly support Dulce, they do indirectly support it through other military / alien connections.

As for how to say it - "People of the Earth, we have a problem..."

If society does not wake up to this we are screwed anyway, at least this way we have a chance.

I must say, that was well put kwakakev
If all these events are truly taking place then, we certainly have a problem. The only issue I have with this issue only came to mind recently, well, actually today I started to reconsider many of the so-called "UFO's" people have been seeing around the world lately or just the strange things that have been happening. You know the noises coming from ....well we don't exactly know where these sounds are coming from. What about the UFO's? Are we really seeing UFO's or Extraterrestrial Objects? I started a thread just hours ago about, well, I don't think I'm supposed to get off topic so you can go read it here if you care to: Launch of Hypersonic FALCON HTV-2 aircraft pushed back a day by weather

I basically started questioning the technology our military has at it's fingertips currently the reported UFO sightings. I gotta say, I think a lot of what people have been seeing in the skies is just us humans and I'm a believer in extraterrestrial life, but after the news announced that there's an aircraft being launched tomorrow that can get from Los Angeles to New York in 12 minutes, I started thinking....really

I truly agree with your point of view

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

It does like the military have had their hand in the technological cookie jar since at least Roswell. There has been a high price to pay for keeping all this on the quite. All these sudden mass birds and fish die offs also have a lot of strange wtf
going on as well. The common picture that is painted throughout the literature is that there is not just one species or faction involved, but is quite a complex situation with many competing forces going on.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I think amnesty is the only way. We have to forgive and forget everything the government has done to keep this secret. It was a secret that was started generations before nowadays anyway so the people that keep a lid on it now are probably just following strict orders.

But in order it get full disclosure i would do what they are doing now. Have ships hover over cities every other night so people get more used to them and to raise everybodys awareness. Sightings would increase just as they are now. Release more and more UFO files as they are doing now (today infact).

Places like South America are already pretty aware i think because UFOs are very common over there i think. To the point where their government is just as curious as its people. I think i would aim to get the whole planet in the same state of mind then put on the big show. A UFO hovering low over the white house for all to see and record which would be on the news all over the world. This would lead to an admission by TPTB and thats where the amnesty comes into play.

No matter how disclosure happens there is going to be panic from people who have no idea about UFOs. But i think this way would cause the least amount of fear in people.

People like us though will probably just be extreamly happy because we know what is happening on this planet already. We know they exist. Cant be denied anymore. When it does happen i will just be happy that we are taking the next big step in our evolution that should of happened a long time ago. Just think what the world would be like today if the US Military hadnt retracted their statement about a flying saucer crashing at Roswell....

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
i have often thought of this -

i have come to believe those in power possess a supernatural understanding of what is to come - as if they know a well hidden secret truth of where, when and how present mankind will end or evolve or maybe even mutate - i am at the point of accepting their minds must have been altered or somehow controlled to be able to accept without remorse great suffering inflicted on mankind - the powerful do not seem human - they cannot be human -

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I believe that contract had alien fine-print on it that was really "abduction, artificial insemination and hybrisation" and possibly "permission to own the planet in 10 000 years".

I think it was an illegal contract according to galactic law...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bananasam
If you scour the web, you will find many details about how the US military made a deal with aliens in the Dulce base and lost control. Most of them are ultimately baseless and poorly organized, so they are either bold misrepresentations of facts or downright fiction. Nevertheless, they do raise an important scenario.

So the question is simple: Society may accept extraterrestrial life much easier than one would think, but would society accept extraterrestrial life that has world governments and the military handcuffed? How could you even disclose something like "We made first contact with a species not of this world. Oh, and we made a contract too but we really screwed up, sorry." (BP Oil joke here)

Creativity encouraged.

Human testimony is not ultimately baseless,it is the cornerstone of the american judicial system.If you have a legal matter,your testimony in court stands as gold.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

"They sought to overpower humanity in its psychological and perceptual functions... although they saw that human thinking was superior to theirs... For indeed their delight is bitter and their beauty is depraved. And their triumph is in deception (apaton), leading astray, for their own structure is without divinity."

The Apocryphon of John II, a Nag Hammadi text extensively discussed by author John Lash.

openseti.org...

This is what the elites have allways been screwing around with - its most modern form is them duping the US govt that they are technologically sophisticated aliens, after Jack Parsons opened the portal for them in 1947.

In their attempt to intrude upon humanity, which has been ongoing for millennia, the Archons use a lot of bluff and bravado. they affect our minds to get us to believe they can do far more than they can actually do, but in so believing, we unwittingly surrender our power to them — the result is, they get their way with us, because we have betrayed our own capacities. Hence the Archons claim to rule over humanity, and even pretend to have been our creators, as is recounted in the Sumerian cuneiform record of the Annunaki, accepted as true by Zecharia Sitchin and many other sincere investigators. The Dead Sea Scrolls, discovered in 1947 at the very moment the Nag Hammadi texts were initially recognized to be rare gnostic materials, contain explicit accounts of direct threats posed by reptilians.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
you can sell whatever you want with the right pitch. it would be a change but things would be as they are for the most part. people adapt it is human nature.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Originally posted by iksose7
I think amnesty is the only way.

Yes, I agree whole heartedly. I'm convinced that this would be the right thing to do, and may be the only chance to get something that's at least remotely related to the truth.
This would apply only to the ones who decide to come out imo.
But to be honest, I'm still not sold on the assumption that a cover up of that epic proportions is indeed in place.

new topics

top topics

join