It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open doors to evil things...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
And always remember this...

King Solomon had two demons chained under his throne...

Where does it say that?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The Greater Keys of Solomon.

Also, in a different Jewish text, it tells of Solomon having before his throne a great sigil embedded in the floor...

There are also other accounts of Solomon having practiced magic (thus, both the Greater and Lesser Keys).

There are many sources for 'white' or 'christian' magic, which details on how you can protect yourself from both physical and spiritual attacks, to turning invisible (this parts funny... it involves a frog part)...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Lest we lose sight of Solomon's path, it was one which wandered widely through both Light and Darkness.

Keeping demons under your throne might impress visitors, but they don't work for free, and there are many deeds attributed to Solomon that very few people would consider "good".

Just because Solomon appears in the Bible does not mean he's a perfect role model.

But again, I am guilty of drifting off topic, a chronic affliction of mine.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Lest we lose sight of Solomon's path, it was one which wandered widely through both Light and Darkness.

Just because Solomon appears in the Bible does not mean he's a perfect role model.

I never read the keys of solomon. I do know this Solomon is an example for everyone through the ages. God tells us he married to many wives and had many concubines, and they pulled him from The One True God and took him to the point of bowing before other "gods". He is in the Bible for us to read about and learn from.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
In Islam, King solomon could command Jinn, it was one of his powers that god bestowed on him, along with speaking to animals.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
im a christian to and my mam and dad say that to and ouji boards definetily do
i dont no about hypnosis i was kinda into it but could never get it to work and the bible says "fill ur mind with things of the lord" and wen ur being hypnotized they tell u to empty ur mind.
and ask ur mam or dad or pastor or a christian if god dident want us to astral project then why wud he make us to be able to do it
.and while u do astral projection wen ur not in ur body anyting else cud get into it i herd of sumtin call the "dweller on the threshold" and as a christian warrior for god,demons wud DEFINITIALY us this to their advantage

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join