It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if you were Hitler's child?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I was playing what-ifs with some friends the other day, and an interesting question came up: What if you were Hitler's child?

Or really, let's just say you were any horrible mass-murderer's child. What would you do about it? How would you feel about it?

Would you hate your father/mother? Would you try to figure out why they did it, hoping that there was something there other than just pure evil?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
As for how would I feel ? Not too much, that's mummy and daddy's issue, not mine.
No, I wouldn't try to figure out why they did it. Everybody has their reasoning for things. It's called psychopath, as long as I don't look like my psychopathic parent I will do fine in the world.
edit on 11-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

I think a one more horrifying than that is if you where Josef Mengele child? Hitler mostly only gave orders, people like Mengele are the ones who carried them out.
How would you like to know they called daddy "The Angel of Death"?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

well -- i would hope i was Blonde and Blue eyed..
(who wants to run around being a dark haired brown eyed son of a jewish mother,
, promoting the MASTER race)

thats all just blonde and blue

of which,, i am... and STILL ,,the son of a jewish mother... hmm?> but true.

edit on 8/11/11 by darrman because: spellenglish

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
If he/she is a normal, sane person they should be judged by their own merits and not be persecuted for the sins of their father. If i was Hitler's son i would definatley change my name

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit
If he/she is a normal, sane person they should be judged by their own merits and not be persecuted for the sins of their father. If i was Hitler's son i would definatley change my name

Amen! Hitler wouldn't want me as a daughter, you know why ? Literally.......because I'm black

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

seems to make sense that a person in that circumstance would distance themselves completely from the family name. tell people a story or tell people you're an orphan, or your parents are deceased.

there is a documentary on Hitler's relatives. they have taken great pains to distance themselves from the mess. there was a TV program that aired less than a week ago about the children of famous no-goodskis. didn't watch it. but you can probably find both if you are interested in viewing.

if i were Hitler's child i would change my name and relocate to another country, maybe more than once. there may be people who would seek you out to kill you because they fear you're cut of the same cloth.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I would do what George Bush Jr. did. I would get the job done!

disclaimer: This is only intended as a joke. It is not what I would actually have done.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

How would you like to know they called daddy "The Angel of Death"?

If you were female I imagine it would be tough getting dates with a daddy named "The Angel of Death"

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit

Yeah to 'William' or 'Dave'. Dave Hitler, Human rights activist.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I'd ask uncle Bush for some money...

then start shaving up for that perfect family tash i guess,,,

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I would do what any person with a history of pure evil would do: become a banker/polititian/owner of mcdonalds

Muhahahahaha! EVIL!!!!!!!!!

or shave my head, get a cat and build a giant "Moon Laser"

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Imagine being Michael Jackson's "child"

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Hooked on jesus juice and walking like a cowboy with no spincter control..........NO THANK-DIDDLY-YOU

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

I've seen some light skinned black kids that are nearly white but the older two ain't his. As for Blanket, maybe and that is a strong maybe........As for hitler's family, they were helpless. That is why they ran

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

My name would be blanket, and I would be part of the subject of one of the best South Park episodes ever.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Children are not their parents. nuff said.

Now Charles Manson's kid, poor guy, bet he wished he'd never found out. Charles Manson's son.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
i would do the complete opposite of what my dad did

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Amen! Hitler wouldn't want me as a daughter, you know why ? Literally.......because I'm black

ROFL!
Thats the greatest line I read all day!
Reminds me of the old joke-

"I'm glad I wasn't born in France."
Why?
"I can't speak French!"

Star for the laughs friend.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
no answer to this question in regards to "distance" would surprise me

even Joseph Merricks family denies relation, and he was only deformed - probably never killed a fly in his life - probably couldn't (too soon?)

if I was Hitler's kid, I'd just hope psychiatry is wrong, and his delusions aren't hereditary
cause what if they are??? what if he did have a kid we don't know about???

when the anti-christ shows up, we should totally do a family tree on him, see if hitler shows up

ETA S&F for you
reason 1: no one else did...
reason 2: its a good question - make people think
edit on 11-8-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join