It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classical conditioning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I am no expert in this field so maybe some of the more educated members can shed a light on this. This past week I've seen two threads on ATS that make me go hmmmmmm....

Are Chinese Companies Selling Pills Made of Dead Babies?,

Mother bear kills cub then self at Chinese bile farm

Both horrible stories but the interesting thing is in the replies....."Chinese extremely guilty of human and animal rights violations". We aren't that naive, here on ATS, to believe that it's only the Chinese that are guilty of such crimes, right?

It would almost seem that somebody is deliberatly taking the Chinese (the neutral stimulus) and reporting on horrible stories (significant stimulus) to create (or reinforce) an unconditional response for Chinese people. (??)

Just thought it was interesting.

Peace

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Quite an interesting thought you have made. Quite possible true as well!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Possibly they've created some sort of apathetic pheromone/Hormone that creates the illusion of conditioning.........I don't know, just babbling off the top of my head.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Absolutely, it is...

How can it not be? A majority accepts anything from the so called 'reliable' news agencies. It is all conditioning.

However, as with the reports on China...it's the usual propaganda stuff.

Yeah, I'm sure about that one...

Peace
edit on 11-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Hi, OM.

I think you have a valid point.

Although the story about the bear is horrible and conjures disturbing images to mind, there is no precedent whatsoever for a bear committing suicide by running itself into a wall.

As far as I can tell there is no recorded case of bear suicide. I feel as though my feelings may have been taken advantage of.

Good job on the OP; well written, S+F.
edit on 11-8-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Really, I mean it's not like they're making pills out of LIVE babies.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
Really, I mean it's not like they're making pills out of LIVE babies.

Dude, it's china. They eat anything that moves, If Mr. Hanky from south park was real.......woo, no words needed.it would surprise me if they didn't.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Dude, it's china. They eat anything that moves

I gotta say you nailed it there for most of China.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

The validity of these stories is one thing of course, as I am sure in China they are reading the story of "Jimmy, the 8 year old heroin addict", but it's more the timing and number of stories that have me wondering, they seem to have the purpose of triggering an extreme emotional response.

One would almost get the sense there is some form of organisation behind it....

Peace
edit on 11-8-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It's interesting to follow the discussion going on in the second link of the OP. (The story about the chinese bear killing her self). Somehow the emphasis seems to be on how bad the entire Chinese culture is and not the actual story....

Peace

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

The national bank of China is not a part of the Global Central Banking system, as the Federal Reserve Bank of the United States is.

Make of that what you will... but the only other nations whose banks are not a part of the global central banking syndicate, is North Korea, and Iran.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

The national bank of China is not a part of the Global Central Banking system, as the Federal Reserve Bank of the United States is.

Make of that what you will... but the only other nations whose banks are not a part of the global central banking syndicate, is North Korea, and Iran.

Very convenient. The banksters are having us kill off their competition.

top topics

join