It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we stop an alien invasion? wtf?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i also was this on commercial and asked my self WTF is going on

are they trying to prepare us for something in the future or in a few months.

it is odd that all these alien movies shows, etc are all coming out with in a year or 2 (2010-11) which kinda rings a bell

i do think the media or tv is tryna prepare us for something or maybe its just the fake alien invasion ?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The answer to the question is no.

Could we survive one? Thats a different question, that would depend on what they were here for and whether we could survive them taking it. Technically any situation where we maintained a minimum viable breeding population (about 10,000) would be survival. Its a big enough planet that 10,000 could easily escape into the scenery, although that scenario bodes poorly for most of us.

To be honest though. I cant see any real reason to come here other than for us ourselves. Lots of empty rocks with similar mineral content and lots of frozen water out there. If aliens show up its more likely a 'press gang' than an extermination squad :-)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I think the TV gives people what they want. What they see people talking over on the internet. If we started all spreading around something like oh, lets say the Moon is a UFO base station.
Sure enough there are going to be movies reflecting just that. Feed the sheep what they believe in if it isn`t the truth. Ridicule them if it is as reporters laugh as they give the story.
It`s all due to ratings. Target the masses in interested subject matter and you will have good viewer stats.

I`ve seen the subject of invasion on the rise so sure they want to make that subject come to TV it`s a sure money maker.
Pretty much a lame show though in the facts we don`t know what they have actually for weapons. Seeming's how they travel in space they should have some pretty slick stuff if needed. Could be something to simple such as a virus.

Lets just take Star Wars for Example. "That isn't no Moon"
If Darth Vader and his Death star pulled up who would win? Darth Vader of course.

If they ended up just say they were in fact fleas. We have been battling them and can`t seem to wipe them out. Perhaps they are here as well but we only find their invasion as a slight annoyance.

So for the Discovery Channel to put such a garbage program on is rather a let down till they show us the discovery of them UFO`s they base it from. You know the hard proof a UFO with Aliens.

I`ve seen them myself UFO`s that is but what are they and from where.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm sure that if any e.t. species wanted to do so, they would have invaded Earth right after the first atomic bombs were dropped!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Why would you want to stop a "peaceful" invasion of Earth, by the ET's?- That has been occuring for quite a number of years now.

The description of an invasion, by a U.S. military officier- Is when you invade some sovereign government's air or land space without permission.

You wouldn't want to make my life boring would you?- By stopping a peaceful invasion of Earth, by the ET's?

No way- lol,

Erno86

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join