It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military killed Taliban who downed US helicopter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Does anyone REALLY believe this story..

I mean REALLY?

source

WASHINGTON (AP) — International forces killed the Taliban insurgents responsible for shooting down a U.S. helicopter and killing 38 U.S. and Afghan forces over the weekend, but they are still seeking the top insurgent leader they were going after in Saturday's mission, the top American commander in Afghanistan said Wednesday. Marine Corps Gen. John Allen told a Pentagon news conference that an F-16 airstrike Monday took out fewer than 10 insurgents involved in the attack on the Chinook helicopter. In a separate statement Wednesday, the military said the Monday strike killed Taliban leader Mullah Mohibullah and the insurgent who fired the rocket-propelled grenade at the helicopter. The military said intelligence gained on the ground provided a high degree of confidence that the insurgent who fired the grenade was the person killed. It did not provide further details

Of course it didnt because it is a BS story..

Made up for the sheeple to cheer too...

grrrr..
edit on 10-8-2011 by baddmove because: grrr

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Anyone who does , I've got a bridge you might like.

Pennies on the dollar.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Nope but i have a strange feeling some of the people who reply will attack you for posting something like this

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

LOL..

I don't care ..

the truth is out there..

this story is MSM BS..

I know it...

and they know it too!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I bet Obama will use this as more leverage come 2012. Part of his campaign slogan will involve how great his achievements are at killing a couple terrorist, and that the people should vote for him again if they wish to keep America safe. Sadly enough, there will still be mindless, brainwashed drones to vote for him based on a couple pieces of propaganda thrown their way. It really makes me sick that he'll even be trying to run for a second term in the first place. Just resign Mr. President. You and your bought-out cronies in Washington are a disgrace.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Just like the Khans burial...

He was buried by his most trusted men, they were then killed by his second most trusted men, his second most trusted men were then killed by his third most trusted men, and so on until no one knew the location of the burial site.

I hope that F-16 pilot's watching his back.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Yes he is going to use this.
Him and Sony are working together to make a movie about the whole osama thing.
He will use soldiers blood to prop himself up.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I'd like more feedback people...

What do you make of this story?

I call BS.......

top topics

join