It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal may attack Lebanon?!?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This is gettin ugly... What's next Pakastian and India?

www.dailystar.com.lb...

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
That would be Israel & US against the muslim world ... what a mess .. i dont think anyone is really interested in that...

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
nope, Iran and Syria are next, Rummy already threatened them. Iraq is right square in the Middle East. Good staging point for future invasions.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
That article doesn't say a thing about Israel attacking Syria. The Jews are probably just keeping an eye on a country known to hate them. Take a deep breath, Jesus...

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
matter of routine... I saw nothing in the report to indicate otherwise...other than they actually fired back (and of course, missed...)

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
www.debka.com...

3. Syrian President Bashar Assad is toying with brinkmanship and may go too far. After the hands-off warning from US defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld failed to take effect, secretary of state Colin Powell weighed in Sunday, March 30, to inform Damascus that it will be responsible for its �choices and consequences�.

This warning was issued after the Palestinian Jihad Islami Damascus-based leader, Shalah Ramadan, called on the Iraqi ambassador and announced that his organization had sent from the Syrian capital to Baghdad a brigade of suicide fighters. Syria is therefore not only providing Saddam Hussein with his only corridor for importing war materials but also fighting strength.

The moment is therefore nearing for Washington to take action against Syria and Lebanon. Since the Jihad Islami is dominated and funded by Tehran, Iran may also find itself in American sights at some stage of the war.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
"announced that his organization had sent from the Syrian capital to Baghdad a brigade of suicide fighters."

Even THEY know that their soldiers aren't aiding in the war effort, but just commiting suicide...

Hell, I'm all for all of Al-Queda joining in the fight for Baghdad....let's take 'em out all at once...like a combo meal deal...

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Hell, I'm all for all of Al-Queda joining in the fight for Baghdad....let's take 'em out all at once...like a combo meal deal...

would you like a suicide bomber with that cheeseburger and shake

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Israel is always attacking the Lebanon: non-news and disinfo.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Another war , I just hope that Isreal don't think that the U.S. will automatically help . But if we (U.S.) must , we will . Cause the U.S. is always ready for a good fight .

new topics

top topics

join