It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I hate humanity" ~ Almost Everybody

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Actually it's very simple to figure out why people say "I hate humanity" or anything to that extent.

They hate themselves (for whatever reasons). They have unresolved issues that they project onto "humanity." Which is actually easier than putting on themselves, or an actual person since "humanity" its more of an abstract concept since there is no way of know how many people there actually is. I mean precisely. Its basically viewed as an "infinite place to send the self hate"

At least that how I realized I was when I thought like that.

Eventually these people will realize the power of unconditional love. I did. It was hard, but its a much easier path to go down that being totally hateful towards everything.

Being mad is to stressful.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
"Why do people hate humanity so much?" Because we know we CAN kill and laugh about death. That's how insane humanity has become and I don't like it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Tongue-in-cheek. That would never be my sole reason for belief in Deity. Although there is enough there to allow for questioning the idea.

Social organization as a defense to staving off extinction only started becoming popular after the survival of the fittest was severely attacked as a bad conclusion, not because it was right or wrong, but because if another answer was not found, it would leave only religion as a group that accepted negative genetic variances as being valued members of society.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Sounds like you're looking for a reason to feel good about existence for a change!

Life is always what you make of it, at any given moment.

While life is both good and bad, ugly and beautiful (for many reasons) it is how we feel personally that matters most.
The trick is to decide how we feel, before our swirling subconscious decides for us!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

I personally don't hate all of humanity.....I hate.... truly evil people...people who choose to be evil...and enjoy being evil...this is their life's sole purpose....to promote and do evil....it is their twisted pleasure...and they truly don't care who they hurt....nor do they have any true compassion or a conscience.

Someone recently asked me ...what do I think the face of evil looks like....and I said you really can't go by physical appearance...you have to look at character qualities...personalities....actions....how do they treat others.

But even then it can be difficult to spot evil...because....many truly evil people...are excellent actors.

I personally rely on the power of prayer....and heaven to show to me who these people are.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I love humanity except those who hurt me. I try to be kind to them but I can't forgive them, just forget about them.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I do exactly the opposite.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join