It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother bear kills cub then self at Chinese bile farm

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

For once I'm actually not sure what to say.
I'm trembling with rage after reading this. I know this stuff goes on everyday in some places and I just cant understand this compulsion by some to RUIN every other species on the planet.

This has saddened and angered me right to my core, to the extent that I feel ashamed to be associated with the human race.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
EDIT to remove pics... v strange the links would not load correctly... this link works!

info

I have read some responses that say this could not possibly be true!! well.... are you all in denial?

It is happening and it is still happening....

edit on 11-8-2011 by Thurisaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I am again and again and again disgusted by people. I feel shame living in this world and calling myself a human. I feel guilty I can't do nothing about it. I feel like I could commit seppuku just out of this shame.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Support AnimalsAsia. They rescue these bears.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Bears are very intelligent and they probably have more feelings than some humans, I hope the poor bear sends a strong message to the chinese government for them to ban this cruel practice.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This has really upset me and made me so angry, how would you go about stopping this as I want to help end it. Im reading some real nasty stuff lately about the traditional Chinese medicine ingredients and procedures. It shouldnt be allowed, how can it be allowed?! For goodness sake there must be some way to stop this and the other horrific stuff thats going on for these pills they are allowed to sell.
'RAGE'

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

As far as I'm aware, Animals Asia is the only charity which is rescuing and rehabillitating these Moon Bears. They have a website.
edit on 11-8-2011 by thoiter because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2011 by thoiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Hi, your first two links bring me to the home pages of ATS..
The 3rd link works for me

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Chinese medicine shops often sell things like dried starfish, bear paws, dried snakes, starfish flakes, dried scorpions, horse gallstones, rats fetuses picked in oil, turtle shells, powdered snakes, powdered horns, fuzzy elk antlers, frogs . . . . .
reply to post by jude11

And if any westerner took a good look around their home and body they will find that over 90% of the stuff they own and hold so dearly was made in CHINA !!!!

For goodness sake people you know what the answer to the problem is for christs sake do something about it or quit moaning .

So it's wrong to keep a bear in a cage but perfectly ok for a chicken as long as it's labeled KFC, monkey brain is disgusting but cow crap in a bap is wondeerful ?

The brits have to be totally the most retarded as they join huges lines of drunk people every weekend to swill in MSG soaked crap served by people who would happilly sling in some dog or cat if they thought they could get away with it,

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Thank you very much, I have signed that although I would rather go over there and set all the animals loose....words fail me for this kind of thing.

C, You signed on August 11, 2011.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad

And if any westerner took a good look around their home and body they will find that over 90% of the stuff they own and hold so dearly was made in CHINA !!!!

yes.. consumer power works.... it is one way that the individual can be proactive...

farout... when I first found out about the Dolphins, I spammed the Japanese Govt ... must have sent thousands of emails... I dont know if it made any difference... but it helped me to vent some of my anger.

edit on 11-8-2011 by Thurisaz because: to add

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

Excuse me, but not all us Brits are like that! I am not a beer swilling, MSG consuming, KFC pie eater....I do however get where you are coming from with buying from China, as I myself said to someone last week, if you are purchasing from them you are in effect supporting the terrible things they are doing.
Did you sign the petition btw

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Demons out there?

WE ARE DEMONS!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
It sound like a joke?
China selling bear Sick!

you now Know why I hate the human race.
and why aliens will not help us.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Putting the absolute disgust at this practice aside for a moment, this female bear showed tremendous intelligence by this act.

But what makes this amazing to me is that the bear displayed consciousness - of her cub, herself and her ability to do something about it.

This is the first time I have ever heard of an animal committing intentional suicide, to me this smacks of consciousness.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
After reading this it has reinforced my view that most of human life needs to be wiped from this planet to give it a break. All we bring is destruction and suffering. Makes me feel ashamed to be human...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

This is apauling, the fact that this is even practiced makes my blood boil. Anyone involved in working at these places should get no mercy let alone be allowed to practice such awful business. I hope China realises what a horrific image the world has of it for condoning these practices. Shame the bear didnt massacre the workers, If this went on in my country you can be damn sure that this facility would be destroyed as soon as it starts up with ot without help from the law.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I'm not an animal rights proponent in the positive sense (I certainly am in the negative sense), and this made my heart absolutely crumble.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
yep, it is terrible...appalling.

We get distracted by our daily lives and our reality that we don't find out about this stuff or we know about it but feel too powerless to do anything about it.

on that petition, there is ONLY 62 Thousand plus signatures!!

what does that say about humanity? either we don't care... or we don't know about it?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join