It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother bear kills cub then self at Chinese bile farm

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Are animals becoming more self conscious?, Monkeys are now using dogs as pets. www.abovetopsecret.com... I won't confirm it until we have further other incidents, but it is interesting
edit on 10-8-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

It really doesn't surprise me that it was the chinese doing this.

They seem to not really give a flip about any animal.

A society that eats dogs? no thanks. While we're at it..."oh, we had a baby girl....lets kill it too!"

sick.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I hate humans.. Im crying so much I can’t see the screen. I get so frustrated, I wish the earth would eliminate our species.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
I hate humans.. Im crying so much I can’t see the screen. I get so frustrated, I wish the earth would eliminate our species.

Well, your in luck
2012, sweet release

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Well, your in luck
2012, sweet release
Haha. That was funny. Cheered me up. End of the human race here we come!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
People, come on!!! If you don't see something wrong when looking at those pictures, I don't know what's what!?!

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!
SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK!!!!!

What is wrong with our species that we could possibly do things like this??? What makes any among us think we have the right to cage and torture any soul so, be it homo sapiens or otherwise? Why are we so messed up and backwards-a**? I really, truly don't understand this.

If my bile was being extracted surgically through a metal pipe in my gall bladder, I doubt I could last a week, never mind 30 years. How have the bears all not gone absolutely raving mad??? I've had several surgeries, recovery is not easy, I can't imagine having a wound kept surgically open for YEARS and MESSED WITH to *milk* my bodily fluids! I have no doubt in my mind that it is absolute torture for these bears. Plus I am sure that no care is taken for pain relief or anything else of the sort.
edit on 10-0820118-1111 by gwynnhwyfar because: Addition

edit on 10-0820118-1111 by gwynnhwyfar because: Spelling correction

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Some people are into Mutant/hybrid animal/human experiments as well on ats..

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I hate humans.. I'm crying so much I can’t see the screen. I get so frustrated, I wish the earth would eliminate our species.

I'm upset to, but that pic of jasper seemed to cheer me up.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Just goes to show that animals have feelings and can think for themselves. Why and how are humans not being tried for murder when animals feel pain too?

Just because we are human gives us the right to kill all speices but our own?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

Whoa, man.

More and more I am thinking that we just do not understand any animals the way we should.

I mean right down to the insects. Some folks think that people like me, and maybe others here, project an intelligence on to all animals that is not accurate.

I would say that we just plain underestimate the Intelligence and emotional depth of these other creatures we share the planet with.

This whole 'stewardship' thing is not really working out.

I agree totally Frater.

Not only do we consistently underestimate the intelligence of other species, but we consistently over-estimate our own intelligence.

It's quite ironic.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos40

We kill sharks for their useless fins. For "erectile dysfunction" soups in unsubstantianed Chinese cuisine.
We kill whales for their blubber. For lighting "lamps" in Scandinavia and Japan (Hello IKEA!!)
We kill Elephants for their tusks. For Pool Cue Balls, that we can easily print and manufacture with composite materials.
We kill and eat fish that are endangered to satisfy our Sushi happy hour needs/appetites.

People, start thinking about the health of the planet and instead of yourself.

Kratos40

Sharks. non sentient. They use the rest of the fish for a variety of things.

Whales? Not so much anymore. Glad of it. Only a very few cultures regularly eat or use whale commonly. Are you gonna tell eskimo's that have eaten the stuff for a 1000 years "hey, stop that!". yeah. right. You'd have a better chance of me not eating bacon or a porterhouse!

Elephants? Nope. Only poachers. Most ivory used is old ivory (hence the price) or ivory from "graves". All modern balls ARE synthetic. Have been for decades. About a hundred years ago they started looking for a substitute for ivory.

Fish in general? Really? They're fish for gods sake. Do you freak out over a watermelon or cucumber as well? Do you mow your yard? Dont eat that tofu! Your eating unborn bean babies! Dont walk, you might step on a bug!

"Hey cow, stop eating that grass! its a living thing!"

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

No I am saying some of the facts in this story is wrong and why is it a white woman with the bear do not the Chicoms have their own vets? Why are the other people croped out of the picture from the waist up?

Just asking

PS we humans are able of many many atrociites just go to an abortion mill.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

No I am saying some of the facts in this story is wrong and why is it a white woman with the bear do not the Chicoms have their own vets? Why are the other people croped out of the picture from the waist up?

Just asking

PS we humans are able of many many atrociites just go to an abortion mill.

Please no abortion talk. I would rather have a child killed in it's embryo stage than live a horrible life.

How do you know that the white woman is not a vet? Or something of the like?

Pred...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

You make very good points.
But i would like to add that yes many life forms are part of the food chain.
But we must do our very best when we take then we should renew the resource.
So many times we just take, and that is wrong on so many levels.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

That was brutal to read.

Anyways, I agree with many of the posters here that what's happening in some of these countries is completely barbaric, brutal, and quite frankly psychopathic. Take a look at how dolphins are treated in Japan for another example.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Snap out of it.

Just be thankful human bile isn't being extracted from you, while you sit in a cage gnawing on metal.

Thank you bears for having bile for Chinese loonies to eat, so they don't poke people's bellies instead and get their bile to market.

And not only that, have some compassion for your fellow human. It's posts like these that drive people to kill themselves because people are more concerned about animals than they are people.

We got you all out of your damn cages and now your crying over the bears being in cages. Are you kidding me?!

Animals suicide? Well, yeah. And? Human suicide? Shed tears please over that and keep up the crusade against that before I hear another friggen thing about the animals.

You all are the same people that think someone cussing you out would deserve a good kick in the gut, or a good bile extraction, but you all have nooooooooooooooooo clue about the terrible things the bears say about humans. They don't like any of you and never will no matter what.

Oh dear Jesus put some sense into these people.

I like bears but I like people better, even though they are difficult has hell.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Key-Minder

Snap out of it.

Just be thankful human bile isn't being extracted from you
Hehe, I would beg to differ. It's called alien abduction.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

It's all about repect and balance.

We lack respect for anything on earth and that includes ourselves. When we used to kill animals and use every part of that I consider that respectful, we torture animals for specific parts of their bodies today.

As for plants, they lack a central nervous system like us so their 'pain' would be much different. Many plants goal is to be eaten, that is how they spread their seeds and continue to survive.

Pred...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I am so sorry to hear about this terror.

The animals which we all are part of, are rapidly evolving, they will soon be creating new pardigms which will seem complicated to those not in tune with reality.

Blessings for bringing this forward.

Rest in higher light Mamma bear and babes.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The problem is that some of these crazy homeopathic/folksy remedies really do work. Not all of it is bad science. My family eats raw local honey especially during the spring/summer because it keeps our sinus activity in check. I have a friend that misses shark cartilage pills for arthritis. They're more recently starting to use bee stings for that same purpose. When some things work, and our leaders/other nut-job variants tell us that they don't, are we going to give up our practices? Not likely. The only cure is to teach people how diseases/erectile dysfunction/aging works, then challenge them to find reasons for or against it on their own. Most of this dies out with education. Sometimes the good dies out with indoctrination, too.

While most of the available meat on the market isn't up to absolutely cruelty-free standards, I'm not going to waste my time dwelling on it. You don't get full protein needs from vegetarian diets without beans&rice served together, repeatedly, and that's one way to get tired of what's best for you. I'm going to eat meat, and not question it too much.

That being said, there's some cruelty that needs to be addressed in the food and medicine industry.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join