It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother bear kills cub then self at Chinese bile farm

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Whelp, looks like humanity has officially failed. Apparently we weren't meant to be....

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
When we wake up and find that different species have different levels of consciousness.
And that god gave the world to all of us and not just humans.
Then i hope our grief will be Inconsolable.
For we deserve it.
But i am afraid many will not feel a thing.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
People claim to be "higher" than animals in some enlightened self realizing way. This is all the proof I need to conclude that 99.9999% of the human race are nothing more than animals themselves.

This is why I am vegitarian, eat out of my own garden, and buy local hand made things. I am far from perfect but this is beyond barbaric!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
we spend countless millions trying to find even the most archaic evidence of even microscopic life in this universe, and look what we do the complex life forms on our own planet. we suck.

one of the most beautiful animals on this planet, the tiger, is constantly teetering on extinction due to the fact that chinese harvest their nards for some archaic medicine.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

*pics' or it didn't happen...need better source..

The contraption is where they maintain an opening directly to the organ for bile drainage.

Sources:
www.sammyboy.com...
ingenira.hubpages.com...
renminbao.com...
forum.channelnewsasia.com...
edit on 10-8-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Thanks for the pictures...well, thanks for providing the disturbing pictures.

I would have put up some of them but I'm on an iPad, and posting a thread is difficult enough as is.

Pred...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

OMFG! This practice is deplorable where the heck is PETA? The Humane Society? Anyone to protect these poor innocent animals?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Very SAD....

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Thanks for the pictures...well, thanks for providing the disturbing pictures.

I didn't want to man, but for those calling some 'idiots' for believing this, and other's calling for 'pics or it didn't happen'. Also, since the story is out, let's show what is going on here in it's explicitness. Breaks my heart man...
They are kind of a surreal juxtaposition to my new signature link I was so proud of, Nature Lovers Behold, wow....

edit on 10-8-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

No, I'm happy you put them up, just for all the deniers that this story is false. I don't think they can handle this sort of information, as maybe it pushes them past the tolerable limit.

It is apparent these atrocities are taking place, but yet some still deny...

Pred...

link   

Next time someone tries to tell you how "wonderful" Chinese medicine is, tell them this story and see how they react. Chinese medicine is nothing more than superstitious cr%p perpetuated by snake-oil merchants!

How many millions of innocent animals have suffered over the centuries to appease an ignorant and cruel culture of death???

J.

link   
God, this is one of the worst things I've ever heard in my life....I can't find the words to describe how I feel.

It's a terrible, terrible endictment on humans. What right have we?

Heartwrenching doesn't even come close.

It's a teaching that every human should hear.

If mother earth could commit suicide she probably would too.

What a terrible, terrible legacy.

link   

No offense to civilized asians, but those chinese people who even have a brain to this sort of animal cruelty are sick and should be shot (in the face). This soooo goes against animal rights values.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Not an isolated incident, apparently.

From the article: "The bears are fitted with an iron vest, as they often try to kill themselves by hitting their stomach as they are unable to bear the pain."

link   

Wish there was something that we collectively could do on ATS at least. Just anything.
I have signed many petitions but that never feels like it is anywhere near enough. No where near.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

link   

Go figure...it would be in China too

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

Next time someone tries to tell you how "wonderful" Chinese medicine is, tell them this story and see how they react. Chinese medicine is nothing more than superstitious cr%p perpetuated by snake-oil merchants!

How many millions of innocent animals have suffered over the centuries to appease an ignorant and cruel culture of death???

J.

And how many millions of innocent children and adults have suffered over the centuries to appease the ignorant and greedy culture of death for power? Not one of today's nations is exampt from this. The story is symbolic of humanity, not just the Chinese.

Look what global corporations have done to our planet, our animals, our people.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Moon Bear Rescue, part 1 of 5: A Marin Humane Society
Animals Asia, who help a lot in the rescues and causes,

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeBoss

This has been an on-going practice in China for many, many years. All in the name of "Chinese Medicine".

Try Google - it's all out there... it's common knowledge in animal rights circles buddy.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

No offense to civilized asians, but those chinese people who even have a brain to this sort of animal cruelty are sick and should be shot (in the face). This soooo goes against animal rights values.

Do a search and have a look at the photos of the terribly deformed new-born babies in Iraq and Afghanistan as a result of DU.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join