It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother bear kills cub then self at Chinese bile farm

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Originally posted by Kratos40
reply to post by predator0187

We kill sharks for their useless fins. For "erectile dysfunction" soups in unsubstantianed Chinese cuisine.
We kill whales for their blubber. For lighting "lamps" in Scandinavia and Japan (Hello IKEA!!)
We kill Elephants for their tusks. For Pool Cue Balls, that we can easily print and manufacture with composite materials.
We kill and eat fish that are endangered to satisfy our Sushi happy hour needs/appetites.

People, start thinking about the health of the planet and instead of yourself.

Kratos40

Sharks. non sentient. They use the rest of the fish for a variety of things.

Whales? Not so much anymore. Glad of it. Only a very few cultures regularly eat or use whale commonly. Are you gonna tell eskimo's that have eaten the stuff for a 1000 years "hey, stop that!". yeah. right. You'd have a better chance of me not eating bacon or a porterhouse!

Elephants? Nope. Only poachers. Most ivory used is old ivory (hence the price) or ivory from "graves". All modern balls ARE synthetic. Have been for decades. About a hundred years ago they started looking for a substitute for ivory.

Fish in general? Really? They're fish for gods sake. Do you freak out over a watermelon or cucumber as well? Do you mow your yard? Dont eat that tofu! Your eating unborn bean babies! Dont walk, you might step on a bug!

"Hey cow, stop eating that grass! its a living thing!"

You might want to read a copy of "The Secret Life of Plants" if you can find one. there may be a documentary available on Netflix if you can't find the book.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Well I have quit buying anything from China if i can help it. Remember the toxic drywall they exported to the USA? Remember the toxic dog and cat food they exported to the USA? (it almost killed my cat) Remember their "one child "policy and the resulting deaths of uncounted female infants? And this??? No I don't buy stuff from China....although I do like Chinese (admittedly American Chinese )food, but doubt that I will be going to those restraunts again anytime soon now.
It's called a Moon Bear. I thought the Chinese revered the Moon. Why isn't the Moon Bear considered sacred? Or is this a form of eating the god we see in Western cults?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

Some American soldiers tortured and killed animals and people in Iraq. Does that mean i should not any products from america? listen to their music or watch their films? No, it does not. What needs to be done is the people that do these horrible things to these animals be punished. Why the hell do these people have this primitive way of thinking that they blame the country as a whole, including the people, and not just the people who are doing these horrible things.

Its a fact that people do horrible things in every country, yes, even the USA!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

with all do respect ma'am.

While I am thankful for the ease in which we have to gather food, I'm not terribly concerned with creatures operating out of a "hive soul" (fish, birds) or plants.

they are at the bottom of the food chain for a reason.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
wow nice job. gave u some stars

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So once again, you all want to complain but no one is willing to follow my suggestion and do something? I posted a way to save this bears on the last page, and its ignored. Why are none of you wanting to help these poor bears?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This is truly horrible...

And it really gets me that the bear knew And understood, the how's and why's of "suicide"...!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

China... Does anyone remember the "civil right" violations Pres.Clinton charged them with?
I believe it had something to do with eating their human fetuses.
So I just wonder, what happens over there that you never hear about?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Please don't flag this thread, because animals need your help and awareness.
If you love animals, you should be able to bear to read or see what they must indure.
If animal lovers turn away from the torchure, then who will help them?

China could care less about animals, they throw their own children away in parks. You and I both know they just put another bear cub in that bear cub's place.

Japan was gutting dolphins each day before the tsunami. Karma took over. Gutting sacred animals is just wrong.

Stick a faucet into a live bear cub to get bile is inhumane and China's got another thing coming.
Animals in China are abused and tochured for food, medicine and fur. Puppies and cats they skinned alive in fur farms.
Yes, they are compleltely alive while skinned. Their bodies still breathing thrown into buckets. I curse the people who do it and I curse the people who allow this to happen.

During the Olympics they hid thousands of dogs away in gyms, with no food or water to hide them from the wet markets. Even American journalists were reporting that is an old practice and China no longer eats dogs. Yeah, right. Only a week after the Olympics the dogs were back on the market, bound together by wire, waiting to be behaded.

Shame on a country who can do something like this. Shame. Karma will find a way. It always does. Cause=effect. Wether you believe this or not - this is a fact.

Please take a few minutes of your time to write a real pen of paper letter to:

His Excellency Zhou Wenzhong
Ambasador of the People's Republic of China
Embassy of the People's Republic of China
2300 Connecticut Avenue NW

Spread the word. The more people who take time to write flood their offices with complaints the more they may notice what monstrocities they are committing
Washington D.C. 20008

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gibbs

Gibbs you know what is kind of interesting? the red and the yellow dragon, way back when, in relation to the Papuans who still practice pretty cruel ways...
Red dragon - western civ.
Yellow dragon - China plus

If you see stuff from Tibet, the Shaolin tales, you always see the red dragon and yellow dragon in fights. There's something there in connection with Papuans and their ways, but I'm too lazy to do the research.

I strongly believe in cause and effect and China has something very horrible coming their way for all the wrong they do to animals. You can't possibly faucet bile out of a living creature or skinn or cook animals alive and think you can get away with that. No way. If there is ANY intelligent design China has it coming.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyson45
ill tell you what, its stories like these that wake you up and realize what kind of world we live in? somewhere along the way humans lost all respect for the creatures we SHARE this earth with. I understand the need to eat and keep our families fed but we should show a little more respect to these animals. im not an eco-nut its just some of the things we do are not necessary.

The Chinese have been doing stuff like this for centuries.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Some American soldiers tortured and killed animals and people in Iraq. Does that mean i should not any products from america? listen to their music or watch their films? No, it does not. What needs to be done is the people that do these horrible things to these animals be punished. Why the hell do these people have this primitive way of thinking that they blame the country as a whole, including the people, and not just the people who are doing these horrible things.

Its a fact that people do horrible things in every country, yes, even the USA!

The British butchered well 100 million people(heck could be as high as 300 million) in their quest for Empire and Glory. Keep your opinions to yourself until the UK does some kind of reparations instead of doing everything to hide it. Karma is still waiting for you Brit's and who knows Global Warming might be true.........
edit on 24-8-2011 by korathin because: spelling error

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Yes you should boycott the USA if that's how you feel. By all means! The only message these days is LACK OF SALES. Everyone knows this but out of sheer convenience no one does. So don't point your finger at me trying to insuinate I'm a hypocrite. I was merely sharing my own opinion, not advocating in any way.

edit on 24-8-2011 by missvicky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Then I have to assume not only that you haven't read the book, but that you are unwilling. So you post to tell me you're uninterested? I think you wasted your time.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Griever666

Please repost the link?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LosTNForGotteNWayS

Well yes I think most of us get it. The problem is that we are just now starting to break through generations of teaching that animals "don't 'think', that they act out of 'pure instinct', that they don't 'have feelings'". So when we see examples of emotion and thought we are shocked. But any average lay pet owner or plant owner who has bonded with these life forms have always reported the opposite of this obsolete scientific summary. It had always been put down to the psychological experience of "transference". Now we are seeing more and more examples of "thought", "intelligence", and "emotion" displayed by animals and plants. We are slow to respond to that, however we are very quick to politicize it...........as evidenced by the recent turn of events in this very thread.

And oh, by the way:www.reuters.com...
in reference to my previous post.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Filmfeline

What a sick and horrible thing to say, and it's hateful, primitive talking people like you that make this world such a terrible place. How the hell you can believe that all those innocent people who dies in the japan earthquake is "karma" i just find vert disturbing. You are just another person who looks at a country at a collective, and not individuals. Well all countries apart from your own country that is!

The British butchered well 100 million people(heck could be as high as 300 million) in their quest for Empire and Glory. Keep your opinions to yourself until the UK does some kind of reparations instead of doing everything to hide it. Karma is still waiting for you Brit's and who knows Global Warming might be true.........

Sorry, that will not work with me, as i am not brainwashed to be patriotic for my country. I know the terrible things my country has done over the years. Read up on some history and see what the English done to the irish. Like i said before, every country have done terrible things, and still are. Yes, even your country. But unlike you, i see the human race as a whole, and not just countries. If there is going to be any "karma" against the human race, then it will be against the human race, not countires.

Stop with your primitive and hatred way of thinking. If you want to debate with me on this, then i will be happy too.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky
reply to post by Jay-morris

Yes you should boycott the USA if that's how you feel. By all means! The only message these days is LACK OF SALES. Everyone knows this but out of sheer convenience no one does. So don't point your finger at me trying to insuinate I'm a hypocrite. I was merely sharing my own opinion, not advocating in any way.

edit on 24-8-2011 by missvicky because: (no reason given)

Why are you twisting my words? I never said i want to boycott the usa, and i never will. Did you even read my psosts? I was making the point that you can't blame a whole country just because of a few that do bad things?

My point is, why are the people who are are blamming China, as a race for this, are not blamming other countries as a race that do terrible things? Including your own country. So yes, that does make these people hypocrites.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
What's MOST telling about THIS post, and this is just the tip of the issue, is how muich the Chinese are SICK assh*les. Why in the world are we even dealing with these scumbags in any way? People are so full of sh*t after all is said and done...you'll get a blowback over this story in the liberal college communities which will amount to absolutely ZERO...not to mention these same assh*les will continue using products and services produced in China....God i hate people.

I'm entitled to my opinion & assesment of these Godless Bastards, please dont not delete my response....I AM right after-all...anyone care to challenge me?

They also feed their kids lead laced candy...start there if you wanna battle and bring some answers to the proverbial table before you smash my opinion(s).
edit on 27-8-2011 by jeddun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
What's MOST telling about THIS post, and this is just the tip of the issue, is how muich the Chinese are SICK assh*les. Why in the world are we even dealing with these scumbags in any way? People are so full of sh*t after all is said and done...you'll get a blowback over this story in the liberal college communities which will amount to absolutely ZERO...not to mention these same assh*les will continue using products and services produced in China....God i hate people.

I'm entitled to my opinion & assesment of these Godless Bastards, please dont not delete my response....I AM right after-all...anyone care to challenge me?

They also feed their kids lead laced candy...start there if you wanna battle and bring some answers to the proverbial table before you smash my opinion(s).
edit on 27-8-2011 by jeddun because: (no reason given)

I will debate with you, and you will not last 5 mins because i can tell what sort of person you are, so it will be easy. Please tell me, where are you from?

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join