It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw the clouds today.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I live in Chicago and it was a perfect day outside today. 75 degrees with a cool breeze and sunny blue skies. I walked outside of my garage and leaned on my car and just looked up. I saw something amazing..... I saw perfect clouds slowly passing gently over me in the perfect cool breeze. I saw a small flock of birds pass by the contrast of the white clouds and the clear soft blue sky and I couldn't help but feeling happiness and sadness all at once.

I felt happiness because nature is beautiful and if you are a loving and intelligent person and are able to perceive the beauty all around you, you then reach a different point in life because you understand just how perfect it all is on a large scale. It is a perfection that Man Kind does not know and can not replicate, it is not possible because of the ugliness and hate in our hearts. I felt happy because I know we all have a mentor that will be alive as long as we are, nature.

I felt sadness because of all of the pointless wars and destruction going on around the world right now. Violence, destruction, hunger......... How many people die needless deaths every day that will never experience again what I did today. How many family members won't ever be able to see the beauty of the world and nature even though there still alive because they have lost sons and daughters?

I truly believe that the only way we survive as a country and on a larger scale as a humanity we will need to start first with compassion and love and understanding that we are one species. Moving away from hate and violence will catapult us into the next era of human evolution and understanding.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
wow, well put
second

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well done, well done. You make me want to drink, I feel the same.

link   

edit on 10-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1208be0f5c2.jpg[/atsimg]

Thank you

Love

Elf

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Yes, Earth is our mother and nature is our teacher! Perfect. Your thoughts are my thoughts on a daily basis. Peace!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Yes, sometimes it is not what you see, it is what you feel when you see something. perception and understanding go hand in hand, everyone should take a minute out of there day, let everything else go and look around and take notice.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Correct. Two people could view the exact same thing. One person might feel joy, elation...while the other is thinking about that they are late picking up the kids and the view is only seen and not registered.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

That is so true, that is why we all need the opportunity to experience our moment of clarity as many times as possible because I have been guilty of wanting and hoping for warmongering and violence before I realized it is all for naught.

If you are able to perceive the world around you, reason with your own mind and stay sane long enough to come to a conclusion of what it all means, it is not that long of a journey. Perhaps painful but not lengthy.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Same thing here in Ohio today.

But what you should be asking yourself is why you are seeing these happy clouds and not chemtrail covered skies?

We were just telling our little one about laying in the grass all day when we were kids and trying to see shapes in these kind of passing clouds.

She could not relate because it's hard to see fanciful shapes in gray sludge skies.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skylonda
reply to post by Helious

Same thing here in Ohio today.

But what you should be asking yourself is why you are seeing these happy clouds and not chemtrail covered skies?

We were just telling our little one about laying in the grass all day when we were kids and trying to see shapes in these kind of passing clouds.

She could not relate because it's hard to see fanciful shapes in gray sludge skies.

I hear what you are saying my friend, I as well feel there is something terribly wrong. I feel some strange destructive energy building up and my common sense and all my other senses tell me something is coming.

new topics

top topics

join