It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony named most hated person in US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Who cares. I don't know her, and neither do 99.999999% of these people that have paid so much attention to her. So why do millions of people have to worry about some random court case?
edit on 10-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
She's the most hated person in the USA?
I don't get it was Congress or Obama not in that Poll?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think the reason why a lot of people care about this story, regardless of the fact that it affects them in virtually no way, is that deep down inside we all yearn to see justice and fairness. Obviously, a lot of people believe justice was not served here, and are therefore outraged. Because we all know that one day, it may be us who needs the justice in our own lives, and where will we get it if we can't even rely on our own peers to provide it? Even if I were 100% certain that I would never encounter injustice in my own life, I would still want to see justice served in other people's lives.

Also, it doesn't help that she stands to profit heavily from the injustice, which is like a slap in the face after you have just been kicked in the nads.

Personally, I can't say that I hate her, but I hate the fact that she faced inadequate repercussions for her actions.
edit on 11-8-2011 by jburg6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join