It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony named most hated person in US

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Casey Anthony named most hated person in US

today.msnbc.msn.com

LOS ANGELES — Casey Anthony, the Florida woman who was found not guilty recently of murdering her two year-old daughter, is the most hated person in America, according to a new poll that tracks public perceptions of celebrities.

Anthony, 25, who is now in hiding after being released from jail in July, was more disliked than California's "Octomom," former football star O.J. Simpson and socialite Paris Hilton, according to the poll released on Wednesday by E-Poll Market Research.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hard to believe someone could be more hated than O.J. Simpson but she managed to pull it off. So apparantly while most people agree that the jury had to do their duty it looks like they still think Casey Anthony is guilty.

If she is guilty and did commit this horrible crime than perhaps justice will find another way to get her back for what she's done.

Time will tell

today.msnbc.msn.com

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
A month from now it'll be someone else.

Memory of her will fade.

She's not really the 'most hated', it's just that her case is more recent and in peoples minds.

link   
For now...then there will be the next big baby killer and we will forget about her!
Hopefully the universe will take care of her one way or another!

link   
What I don't get is you have clear cases where a mother is a retarded idiot who should have her tubes tied, for example a case I heard of recently where a mother and her baby sitter 'sold' her son for meth and two men raped him, beat him and made him drink bleach before giving the kid back and the mother let him sleep in agony while she and the sitter kept using.

And yet shes no news.

Maybe she should have posted some facebook pics to really get the crowd angry at her.

www.lhrtimes.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What a waste of emotions and time. Why do people bother hating someone for something that does not directly affect them? It wasn't our child, it wasn't our situation. Honestly, if this woman is guilty, she's going to have to suffer for it for the rest of her life. And then some more in her afterlife.

I may get flamed for this, but this whole story should have never been on the news. In my own opinion, there was no reason for the story to be televised and made famous like it was. Countless children are missing and murdered everyday, these unsung victims are never made aware to the public on a scale like this.

The only reason I see this situation being blown up the way it is, is so that people like Nancy Grace can have 1-2 hours a day on the tube to distract people from the more urgent matters of the world.

Misery loves company, sometimes it's better to not knock on the door.
edit on 10-8-2011 by LeTan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I put $20 if she walked into any of your rooms stark naked, smoothered in baby oil and begging for a good time you wouldent be hating her for long.

I sence a bandwagon and alot of people are going for the ride.

edit on 10-8-2011 by michaelmcclen because: grammar

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The E-Score Celebrity poll...

Well, that says it all, doesn't it?

link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

link   
Let's just get us a big wooden cross and plop her up on there.

That oughta appease all these blood thirsty media watching zombies.

link   

Originally posted by kro32

Hard to believe someone could be more hated than O.J. Simpson but she managed to pull it off. So apparantly while most people agree that the jury had to do their duty it looks like they still think Casey Anthony is guilty.

If she is guilty and did commit this horrible crime than perhaps justice will find another way to get her back for what she's done.

Time will tell

today.msnbc.msn.com

She didn't win a Heisman!

And she will never have to deal with real justice. She will live the rest of her life in seclusion, probably shack up with that douche of a defense attorney she had (Baez), have more kids and make millions on her story with a book deal turn TV movie. The only justice she will serve is if she is dumb enough to be caught out on the streets and someone recognizes her and puts a bullet in her.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It seems like the most hated on get the most attention. Just forget about her. There shouldn't even be news about her unless she commits another crime. Hopefully she will rightfully get hers in the afterlife, but for now I could care less about her. Sick of hearing about her and especially seeing that face of hers! YUCK

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
A classic example of mind control. If people were not glued to the idiot
box believing everything insidious pulse that comes out of it, they'd
realize there are people in America who have done far worse than
Casey Anthony. And are still doing it. And getting away with it.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jstanthrno1
*snip*

I would hit it.

It straight in the face...

Mod edit: removed quote of actioned post.
edit on 10-8-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly

Originally posted by jstanthrno1
*snip*

I would hit it.

It straight in the face...

With a shovel

Mod Edit: Removed quote of actioned post.
edit on 10-8-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
A classic example of mind control. If people were not glued to the idiot
box believing everything insidious pulse that comes out of it, they'd
realize there are people in America who have done far worse than
Casey Anthony. And are still doing it. And getting away with it.

Maybe after the crucifixion I could sell body parts such as bone fragments as trinkets to those who've become obsessed with her fate.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
she may have killed the child she may not have but one thing for sure all you people that talk about wanting to kill her would be MURDERS if you did and no different then her if she did kill the child.
Killing a person IS MURDER people make me sick talking about how you would hit her kill her YOUR NO DIFFERENT THEN HER. A lot of would be murderers here

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This is just ridiculous. People really need to stop obsessing over this woman. Whether she did it or not, she was found not guilty by our beloved justice system, so let it go already. I swear if the media spent as much effort on all of the other world's mysteries as they do in tracking down Casey, they would all be solved by this point. The only reason there was even so much hype was because of the media. I mean, whether she actually killed her daughter or not, what she did afterwards was terrible, but really, most hated? What about that crazy lady and her husband who (most likely) murdered their disabled daughter (i wish I could remember her name) and put her body through a woodchipper? What happened to that case? It was all over the media for a while, then suddenly everyone stopped talking about it.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyS

"Give them bread and games"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join