It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Youth Being Targeted As New Terrorists? (6 examples)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I'm sure there are plenty that could be added to this list, but it seems like young white people are being portrayed as the new face of terror in the world:

-The Norway shooting/bombing
-The London riots
-The Casey Anthony trial
-The Dougherty Siblings
-The planned attack by Christian Helms
-White teens drive over, kill black man

What else?
How are the black youth being portrayed?
Haven't there been some hate crime incidents from both sides recently?
Are any of these incidents overly hyped?
Are any of these events staged?

edit on 10-8-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
I'm sure there are plenty that could be added to this list, but it seems like young white people are being portrayed as the new face of terror in the world:

-The Norway shooting/bombing
-The London riots
-The Casey Anthony trial
-The Dougherty Siblings
-The planned attack by Christian Helms
-White teens drive over, kill black man

What else?
How are the black youth being portrayed?
Haven't there been some hate crime incidents from both sides recently?
Are any of these incidents overly hyped?
Are any of these events staged?

edit on 10-8-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

The nwo is playing both sides.

Like they always do.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

I used to do that when I was younger too... When I did some really stupid mischiveous sh!t as child, and I knew my father was going to come home, and beat the crap out of me, I would scrape to find some dirt on one of my older sisters so hopfully he would forget about my dumb mistakes and disperse the a$$-whooping among all of us.
Children snitch on one another to take the blame of of them. We are not children. Everyone f8cks up. Own it, and move on, there is no conspirisy. The only conspirisy are those that constantly point fingers at there brother or sister in hopes of passing the blame of how f8cked up this entire world is.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

The nwo is playing both sides. Like they always do.

Indeed...and they're definitely stepping up their game, aren't they!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Without assigning any racial bias, the facts are the facts about those mentioned, most assassins and serial killers here in the US were white as well. Perhaps it's just numbers that are a result of the the majority? But I would NOT go as far as saying white's are more 'terroristic". Hate crimes? Comes from all sides, as well as crime in general.

edit on 10-8-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamAnt

I used to do that when I was younger too... When I did some really stupid mischiveous sh!t as child, and I knew my father was going to come home, and beat the crap out of me, I would scrape to find some dirt on one of my older sisters so hopfully he would forget about my dumb mistakes and disperse the a$$-whooping among all of us.
Children snitch on one another to take the blame of of them. We are not children. Everyone f8cks up. Own it, and move on, there is no conspirisy. The only conspirisy are those that constantly point fingers at there brother or sister in hopes of passing the blame of how f8cked up this entire world is.

QFT. That is the first thing I thought about...kids. As a mom you see that pretty often. "Yeah...I did that...but what about them!" meanwhile things are still falling apart all around. Everyone has a bit of blood on their hands these days...through action or inaction. Blaming and pointing fingers on either side solves nothing. Especially when black, white...hell even gray...is in the crosshairs

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It's not a conspiracy. It's a statistics game. Black and hispanic inner city youths are more likely to commit a crime in major cities. White kids are more likely to commit acts of domestic terrorism nationwide. Be it racially, politically, or religiously motivated.

It sound racist and stereotypical. But it is the statistical fact. There is no shortage of unhappy white kids ready to betray their own government for whatever reason.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
And here we are, 10 years on...

(Biden Says White Nationalists Are #1 Threat)

new topics

top topics

join