It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Were You In Your Past Life?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Well this part doesn't really add up

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-Center around the year 1375. Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.

How was I in *modern* USA in the year 1375? So I was a modern native American Indian? That's cool I guess...

edit on 10-8-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

not only that,but it appears, we were the same person :O

Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 400. Your profession was that of a prostitute.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, prostituting.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

Do you remember now?

I REMEMBUR!!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 1200. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

oh..my..gosh

I AM CANADIAN! lol

Funny, I have been mistaken for being "native" Luckily it was at a gas station

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Africa around the year 1425. Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

1425? I was rocking around with my lady bits in the late 19th century too.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Baloney!!! I typed in two separate birthdates and years....got basically same diagnosis.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Pretty accurate for me

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South China around the year 1700. Your profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds.. Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation: You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 775. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Do you remember now?

No I dont remember, and also if it just needs your birthdate isnt it gonna give me the same result as every other person born on that date? We cant all have been the same person.

If someone can clarify that i would be less skeptical, until then I wont bank on it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 1200. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation: Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling! Do you remember now?

This almost made me cry
This IS true!
Cool test, thanx for sharing!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Australia around the year 1200. Your profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds..

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.

Whoa dudes! Kinda weird how it said I was a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds... because my family name means 'those who were falconers'. Eerily similar.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 400. Your profession was that of a prostitute.

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, prostituting.

Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

Do you remember now?

I REMEMBUR!!

Love the Prostitution revamping. Definitely more exciting then fishing.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Apparenlty i was a female in Africa around the year 1050 and had a profession that wasn't in Africa at the time

edit on 11/8/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Siberia around the year 1125. Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.

You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.

Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

Interesting. I do like females, Siberia, spies and expanding consciousness....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Hungary around the year 1125. Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

This actually makes sense to me. Wow.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 775. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

Hmmm!! Seems to fit, yes. Still a writer/dramatist.

Not ruthless anymore, I can't STAND those kind of people. Not so big on self-control (frequently give in to my emotions), but I am strong willed.

Combatting violence and disharmony? Understanding its roots and origins? Yep, EVERY. BLOODY. DAY.

but.....in 775? I had to wait a DAYUM long time to come back. What's up with that???

I wonder if starr's reading will be similar....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Japan around the year 1050. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

Not sure how to think about this... i wonder how they came up with the result's.
Interesting none the less.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Germany around the year 1600. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Do you remember now?
-----------------------------------

i
dont like germany from some reason
i like watches, time itself, timetravel, tick tack clock sound
rest is true.
I dont remember it

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ukraine around the year 825. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.

It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

-----------------------------------------

This is Mine.
They fit my personality very well

But then I know a friend who has the same birthday like mine (Does that mean that we were in the same body?). And her personality is the opposite of mine

Thanks for the link. It's fun!!

edit on 19-1-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join