It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Were You In Your Past Life?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
I was The Undertaker in a past life.....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4320aaded6d1.jpg[/atsimg]

Well.....not quite..

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Saudi Arabia around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons. Do you remember now?

It's all kind of wrong...
I was supposed to have learned humility and faith in spiritual principles...

Oh well....

That was mine! We must have the same birthdate! Ha! First of all being a digger, undertaker....eeewh yuck! Anyway...it was a job...right! The only thing that I connected with was to believe in higher reasons! That I am on a constant journey for now!
edit on 10-8-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wow, all of the estimated 490,000 babies born worldwide today were women in Portugal around the year 1150, and all of them were scholars. Guess Portugal had no need for farmers, hunters and warriors back then, an Amazonian society nonetheless!

(Aug 10 2011) I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Portugal around the year 1150. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

Parlor game, nothing more.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
HA!

I led a "Bohemian Lifestyle" according to the script.

That would be so true 30 years ago.

Now I'm "Bohemia Light". BTW one of my favorite beers is "Bohemia" from Mexico.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Also they said I might have worked for "dark forces" or "a seaman or merchant".

The "dark forces" have no room in my life (at least at my choosing), no dark demons do I care for.

But I might have been a seaman or some warrior ready for kikn a$$ and going down with the team!!!

I've watched war movies all my life, and feel like I've been there. Maybe not, but I relive this stuff in my dreams.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern New Guinea around the year 800. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals. Your brief psychological profile in your past life: You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation: Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
reply to post by Signals

I don't believe for a second that this thing can tell me my past lives, but that was oddly accurate! Was fun too! S&F!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Sounds like nonsense to me, must be rubbish.
2nd
edit on 10-8-2011 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm not sure - - I only have one experience with past life regression.

It was just a group thing. I was taking a class and someone knew the teacher did past life regressions. So she offered to do the group if everyone agreed.

In the regression: I was a young girl (about 12) - in England. There was a castle and rolling green grass hills. There was an invasion of some kind - - with men in armor on horses.

I ran from the castle and was hiding in some kind of tree/bushes leading from the house. I came out of the bushes just as a man in armor on a horse came toward me. He swung his sword - hitting me in the jaw - killing me.

When the teacher tried to bring us back - I said "I can't come back". She said - "Do you know why?". I said "Yes! I am dead".

There are 2 interesting things related to this experience. I was born with part of my jawbone missing.

And - - in a conversation with a psychic - - some 20 years later - - out of nowhere she says: "Did you know your brother killed you in a past life?".

edit on 10-8-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I AM GOD

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This is what came up for me

Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South New Zealand around the year 775. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!
Do you remember now?

Nope..i dont remember now
and to figure they got all this just from my birth date..really

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well the page failed to work for me. After I messed up, it said I was some singer/dancer from the year 000

Either way, I know it's wrong. I remember a couple of my past lives. Not all were all that awesome. None of them were about me being a dancer lol!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Canada around the year 375. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller. Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation: Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.

hmm...no comment...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Japan around the year 1050. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

Pretty spot on....

I actually had a "reading" once that said I was a white school teacher named Anna, in Africa when it was first being mined for diamonds by Europe. Apparently, I was married to a man who ran the mining. But I was horrified at how the African native children were treated, and so I created a school for them while my husband was gone on a mining excursion. I had asked the help of a native man, and eventually we had an affair. When my husband came home, he was incredibly upset about the school (he was unaware of the affair), and took our son on his next trip. They both drowned in a river. I ended up moving back to Europe depressed. That was the jist of it, but then the lady said "And that is why you are attracted to black men." She had no way of knowing that... And it's true. I am.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I tried it, didn't really match up, so to make sure because of time zones, I entered the day before and the day after my bday, all 3 were exactly the same except place of birth.

Deebo

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South New Zealand around the year 775. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

Maori blood?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska around the year 625. Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

And i put the birthday date February 31st 2012 lol if there is such a date.
But it is fun anyway.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I gave my cousin a link to the site and she got exactly the same as me~ she is about 5 yrs younger than me though! OP I figured out how to post that 'in a box' so to speak, with the ex link option...but Im no builder haha so funny
the best I can do is sellotape, glue and blue tac, if it needs anything more than that I call one of the lads in

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 850. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

makes a little sense actually. but it could be randomly generated with like a hundred psychological traits that we all think we are.

but in this case, yes, i would be an astronomer/map maker who trusts my intuition. just don't know about me being a girl.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
'I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------'

Funny Im going to join the army soon, I dont know how many majors or captains who were female back in 1675 though!?!?
lol

I am very creative but not timid, im quite loud and outgoing but aparently that is due to me being liberated after this life, very odd indeed.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Love this sort of 'novelty' thing!
Although I can relate to mine, I'd have to add that I could also relate to nearly everyone elses!!! (I'm sensing theres something to that
)

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Africa around the year 1500. Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman. Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation: Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion. Do you remember now?

Should add I'm STILL seeking truth & wisdom in this life!

edit on 11-8-2011 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrath5639

Now thats intresting,,,you have the same as me,,,,,as a matter of intrest are you in your mid 40,s

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join