It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Were You In Your Past Life?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Apparently I was a jeweler 1,600 years ago...

Weird because I was in the jewelry business for 18 years and I've always had a fascination with watches. I'm not a girl though
it said I was female back then

The rest of my "analysis" is spot on:

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Try it yourself and let us know how accurate you feel it to be -

www.thebigview.com...

Disclaimer: if you are paranoid about inputting your birthday on some strange website, then move along. TPTB already have this info anyway, there's no telling how many watchlists you're already on

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North China around the year 1000. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.

Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.

Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.

Do you remember now?

......I like to think I was a Revolutionary type...but male...oh purlease

edit on 10-8-2011 by CherryV because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2011 by CherryV because: Edited to look like everyone elses O_o

edit on 10-8-2011 by CherryV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central Africa around the year 825. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

i was a male african mechanic the year 825 o_O

LOL
edit on 10-8-2011 by mesaana because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I took the test, and it did seem accurate.

Stated i had a life in 700 as a builder, and my now lesson was to see where i fit in after a harsh one with the cosmic and help out.

Groozy and hard not to fo with, wonder how many negative ones there are?

Was right about the locations of my ancestry as well.

Funny i have been a carpenter at one time lol

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
How do you post it as an external link?
Ta!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North China around the year 700. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester. Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

It describes me pretty well, other than the Chinese part. I do industrial painting, but my sister is a huge horse fanatic. Owns around eight horses, and sponsors many across the states. The part of being a leader is very accurate as well. I have had many opportunities to lead teams back in my high school days, and even now during my career, but I always end up not taking the leader role.

As far as inspiring changes. I have brought a few friends and eventually inspired my mother enough to became a routine lurker here, so I guess that is somewhat accurate as well.

I'm not really sure about this one. Normally I would say that any answer that website gives could relate to anyone, but this is a little more accurate than the others.
edit on 8/10/2011 by digitalbluco because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/10/2011 by digitalbluco because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 1650. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices. Your brief psychological profile in your past life: You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people. Do you remember now?

Female warrior....how nice...

I'd say prove pictures or didn't happen...

edit on 10-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

Not sure If I understand your question, however, anytime you need to figure out how something was posted, hit the "quote" button on the post, then you can read the code used...

You used to be a bridge builder so it shouldn't be hard to figure out

edit on 10-8-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Here's mine no wonder I hate the desert.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 1100. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals. Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation: Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Thailand around the year 700. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

I am rather inquisitive, and have always had a penchant for acting.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
HMMMMMMM ?? I have a good Idea ROFLMASO BWahahahahahaha

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hahaha I put in my daughters birthday because once I had a reader tell me that my daughter was going to be a gifted artist and had not been incarnated in thousands of years.......

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Canada around the year 375. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

Mine on the other hand, LOL I always felt that I was a candle maker and specialized in "illumination" LOL

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Southern England around the year 1400. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Wales around the year 1300. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

Here it is for what it is worth.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Turkey around the year 1175. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic. Your brief psychological profile in your past life: You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation: Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.
reply to post by Signals

Hmmmm....

This could explain my love for cars and working on them I actually rebuilt...well .....tried to rebuild by motor with a friend. Turns it it was the worse (2.7) that Chrysler made. I do enjoy changing my own oil and working on cars though... lol It is the investigator in me I guess.....I love investigating and researching to solve problems!!!!

I do also love expanding knowledge.....and often look up to teachers.

This was really cool...although as random as it is....still cool.

Thanks op!!!

Jenn

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Scotland around the year 1475. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.

As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 400. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.
Do you remember now?

It kinda resembles your result doesn't it`?

link   
I'd be more inclined to say that you came here with the information from that jewelers life.

Its quite possible that many people alive today, have memories of being that exact same jeweler.

While yes we have lived many lives before this one. the life we live now is likely shadowed by a higher self who has brought with it to this existence the memories of thousands in order to live this one single life from a higher perspective and add it to the pile.

The cycle continues.

-GM

link   
Apparently I was a philosopher from Northern Australia around the year 1200...I am supposed to learn brotherhood, and some other stuff, lol. Oh, and I was female (currently male.) I don't buy that at all. Fake.

link   

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 1475. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices. Your brief psychological profile in your past life: You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people. Do you remember now?

Nope, last life I was sane and in this life I am bat [snip] crazy
edit on 10-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

link   
Well this part doesn't really add up

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-Center around the year 1375. Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.

How was I in *modern* USA in the year 1375? So I was a modern native American Indian? That's cool I guess...

edit on 10-8-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join