It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Globalist elites are sucking us dry what do we need to do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
These vampires are slowly leeching us of any resources we have. What do you think we can do to stop them from turning the US into a soviet version of Brazil. What can we as normal people do?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
These vampires are slowly leeching us of any resources we have. What do you think we can do to stop them from turning the US into a soviet version of Brazil. What can we as normal people do?

Shame on you....they aren't vampires, they are GODS, You should worship them with every fiber of your being. They are the wealthy people that create job that allow us to work for them and make them even more money. You should be grateful. Haven't you ever heard of the "trickle down theory"

edit on 10-8-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Londoners have figured it out. Except they need to stop pillaging small businesses and focus their energy on the fascists who got us into this.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

The reason the elite has power over you is because they know your name, where you live and whom you are related to. This is acquired by their various organisations as means of pulling your strings. If you do not obey, they will always get you.

Now if you and a bunch of likeminded like you would organize yourselves and allow this organization to know the name, addresses, phone numbers, faces and other relevant data of the elite, do you think you would suddenly find yourselves in a position where you would be able to use this information as to scare the # of these ppl? Remember these vampires love to act but never be seen/or known of (by the masses).

As long as they are referred as "them" " they", "TPTB" and similar they are safe and feel safe. But the day their names addresses and faces are splattered all over the internet with their "sins", that day will be a day of fear for them and joy for you.
edit on 10-8-2011 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
We must stop paying taxes until they promise to stop giving it to the banksters. I don't mind if my tax dollars go to repairing streets and other community improvements, but it's unconstitutional to give our tax dollars to the banksters who are "too big to fail".

Here's a great article that came out today explaining how our tax dollars ended up in Bank of America's pockets yet again:
finance.fortune.cnn.com...

The article is pretty detailed, so I encourage you to read it and absorb what it is communicating.

How can the American people get our government to stop giving our money to the banks?
It's time for a run on the banks. Remove your money from the major banking institutions and put it into something else or into a credit union. After all, it used to be your hard earned tax money.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
the ONLY options are:

1. 1776 style starting with today's British Agents (read history on this) who are they today? the elites 'agents' are still the SAME...the police!!

2. Nationwide strike, NOBODY goes to work since TPTB own everything and profit off Everything!!!

I choose #2... we are all indirectly their servants...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
we need to break off and create our own system. one unthought of or otherwise untried.

smart intellectuals need to start getting together and planning.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
the ONLY options are:

1. 1776 style starting with today's British Agents (read history on this) who are they today? the elites 'agents' are still the SAME...the police!!

2. Nationwide strike, NOBODY goes to work since TPTB own everything and profit off Everything!!!

I choose #2... we are all indirectly their servants...

How will they punish us for making the wrong decision?

new topics

top topics

join