It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncontacted Tribe, from the air.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Today I watched this video.

And now I am not sure weather or not to put this here or in some aliens thread. Move if needed. But I wanted to share my thoughts.

It's their faces.

Seen here, people are seen simply watching. One woman fired her bow, as if thinking she can hit it. These people are confused. These people are unsure. Maybe in awe, maybe in fear. But The words of the person speaking got me thinking.

Tales of ancient sky wars and great civilizations.

I ponder if somewhere in those 50,000 years of lost history between when Homo Sapiens sapiens evolved to our oldest civilizations if this is what lead to our own tales of myth and lore, or if the same can be said for aliens.

Many do not consider the idea that yes aliens popped a peak at us, but no, they never physically contacted us. Suppose some aliens, or our own people whom were more advanced than us 20,000 years ago, were "logging" or "mining" somewhere, and we were the unconctacted tribe. The recent threads on the presence of large scale nuclear..."evidence" for past "nuclear wars" made me wonder about the ice age, and if we were simply observing a great war of our more advanced selves, maybe even involving aliens. They lost, and we simply came out of the caves and resettled over their corpses.

I'm not advocating some other species of man. Nor some alien invasion... But what if our selves where as advanced as us when we were in the caves, and we simply saw this? Perhaps Zeus was simply some researcher, and Hades a logger.

By the look of those people's faces, one can only wonder.

Either way, hope you enjoyed this.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Great subject, but there a numerous threads on this already

It is really kind of surreal in this day and age, and recently there are reports of them 'missing' in relation to the drug cartels. Man I hope they just receded deeper into the forests. It would break my friggin' heart and infuriate me to think otherwise

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-8-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is cool, I used to live in the Amazon rain forest of southern Venezuela just above Brazil with a remote indigenous tribe as well. It doesn't surprise me that there are more of these tribes out there, still undiscovered. This tribe reminds me a bit of the Jhoti people we were with, but more so like the Yanomamo tribe. Their longhouses are similar and they use bows and arrows instead of blow guns, which would put them in line with the Yanomamo. I think its a high possibility that they are an offshoot of the Yanomamo, often tribes like theirs would split up during hard times to search for food.

One of the photos shows a child with what appears to be a metal knife, so like I said, possibly just an offshoot of a "discovered" tribe.

static.guim.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Like the above poster said. Great vid, it's a total spinout that people live there and have never seen 'civilization' although yeah, just had a thread about how they are now wiped out....

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
double' postage unit......

It's still sad that they may have been wiped out....
edit on 10-8-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I gave you a Star and a flag for that video because it makes me feel good to know that there's people trying to spare them the horrors of the rest of humanity...I wonder if they speak anything close to a known language??I'm on the fence as to if we should ever make contact or just entirely isolate them..because I mean the immense amount we could learn about ourselves through contact would be amazing...But contact itself would disturb the experiment and contaminate the findings maybe...I wonder if they ever seen gold or if food an water is their only worry...As far as us being our own aliens anythings possible and if you look at it like we are all made of the same stuff then absolutely.Or even if we are just a less advanced version of ourselves then thats a whooooole other scary subject....I think the ancients seen a mixture of different flying technologies/species and it all depends on what became the most adaptive dominant species per planetary conditions is why they would look different. The only reason I think it was extra terrestrials back then is because there's extra terrestrials here now. I have seen a on a few different occasions while on fishing/camping trips across the Western United States things that are completely unexpainable but I've also seen things that were like a mockery of those same instances but still pretty cool to watch,which makes me think most the stuff is military trial an error projects back engineered from captured ET's...anyways thanks for the video

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NewsWorthy

Many of these thoughts have been answered in indirect ways.

I really like that video a bit back of the New Zeland tribe where thye physically made contact. You can see how they hold onto their weapons out of fear, but not draw them, out of desire to know. Truly, testimony to man.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Thank you Gorman. This is something that I feel is hugely important to protect.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I guess I'm kind of a jerk wanting to contact them. I just don't like this idiotic idea corporations have that they can pretend something isn't happening and be irresponsible.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I have always envied tribes like this one, who are living a truly real existence. There are so few left in the world and their importance is vital. When our modern civilization is utterly destroyed, these tribes will continue with ease. They are our hope for a future in many ways.

I can't tell you how sickening it is to me that our world is comprised of corporations who for greed of money and power, (both illusions) will destroy every living thing right down to the only planet we have to live on.

They say that because they are uncontacted, they don't exist. A legal loophole for them to go and kill and destroy an entire world. How we live in world where any government is ok with that and supports that is beyond the entirety of my understanding.

Ours is a sick and dying world, there world is a thriving one where this form of corruption is most likely an alien concept.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Well although I am similarly pessimistic, I do not believe them to be so far off. That said I believe they are primitive, and that real existence lies somewhere in between their's and ours. You've got to realize, these eople would probably sacrifice their first born if an Earthquake followed after this plane, thinking that a bow they shot at it caused anger. But you've got to ask. Would we in the modern world be much different in times of chaos? Do we not sacrifice our first born to untold wars of misery and decay for Mammon instead of some jungle God? I more so envy the tribals we Americans were around our revolution. Building Roman styled buildings in an unsettled unknown world. lol. Speaks volumes to that middle point. We had modernity, but we had nature too. A balance. I do not think tribals like seen here have the benefit of modern tech, but they do have the benefit of stability. I do not think we have the benefit of nature, but we do have tech.

Did you know Roman styled architecture, and the Greek ones it came from, is a byproduct of turning those trodden huts you saw into complex stone and join systems? Did you know tribals in some areas have primitive forms of concrete and rebar for their huts?

So here we see a clear answer. There is a way to have a midpoint. Modern life without loss of humanity.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Maybe one day we will be able to reach such a balance. You are right both extremes lack balance. I suppose we humans have rarely known a balanced world without it turning into a form of corruption and misguided understanding.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

edit on 10-8-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Well, *CENSORED*

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I don't think we'll ever be free of corruption or something like that. I honestly think that in the end Tesla will be somewhat right. I feel that one day there will be a military union that was made by generals, not politicians. And they will have a revolutionary guard, and that they will essentially be a self-consuming predator. Always hunting itself, it's own members, and destroying politicians bellow. Whatever that is not in agreement with the revolution's ideas of freedom.

I only hope the right people lead this, and that this self-consuming predator is one for freedom.

Almost like a reverse-1984.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I saw what looked like a machetti tied to a pole
They have made contact or simply found the knife

When they look at the airplane are they seeing their own version of a UFO ?
Guess what we saw on the way back to the hut !

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I've never seen this before and I'm amazed and moved. I never realized there were uncontacted humans left on Earth.

It's truly like looking into the past.

We look down on them from a flying machine and wonder about making contact.

Perhaps there's someone looking down on us, wondering the same thing...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Yea that's what I was thinking about.

Just recently I was researching the Nephilim, and some of the earliest art. It's almost like 3000 BC or so something happened. Stranger still, some believe the Nephilim were created by man, and ruled man. But even the Bible says they simply left the Earth, then came back later. They're described as long necked terrifying creatures, damned by God and possibly the reason for the flood. Some translate Jude 1 that they were cast out to the "darkness of stars".

Low and behold I found something very similar in ancient Egyptian art. This comes from before the pyramids. The Narmer Palette.

en.wikipedia.org...

One has to wonder.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Not all uncontacted tribes in the world are as ignorant of the outside as we might think. In many wild areas the grapevine is very active and some of these peoples are aware of us to some degree. They are also quite aware of the devastating effects that outside contact can have on their culture and way of life, and some remain uncontacted through choice. This is especially true in areas like SE Asia and parts of South America.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Already discussed. Please add to those discussions. This thread is closing.

top topics

join