It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post some possible ways to fake an ALIEN invasion. How would fake craft and pilots be made to work?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Same way they faked the moon landing film it in a studio and show a bunch of actors running scared. If you need it done in the city unleash some top secret crafts but knowing these current bunch of morons in charge the crafts would probably crash and the phrase "Made in China" would be clearly visible.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stevecc

Interesting approach that would cause mass conscious effects. Now do you think in todays world the broadcast would be enough or would visuals be needed.

Thanks stevecc

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
but knowing these current bunch of morons in charge the crafts would probably crash and the phrase "Made in China" would be clearly visible.

You brought laughter to a potential gloom thread
thanks for that

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

How to Fake an Alien Invasion:

I hope this helps your evil plan, all schematics are ready

edit on 10-8-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The tools are already in place to pull off a fake invasion, its called main stream media.

All it would take to get 90% of the population to believe its happening would be to run a story on the evening news. Throw in a fake satelitte image or two and you got the public behind you.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

If no artificially created catalysts are needed to accomplish goals, then what's the deal with Operation Northwoods, or the USS Liberty, or 9/11, or the war on drugs while importing drugs, or the war on the Mexican Drug Cartels while arming the gangsters? The list of false flags and deceptive catalysts can be extremely lengthy.

A false-flag alien invasion would not only be about a One World Government... but also depopulation and a catalyst to accelerate the weaponization of space.

I'm just saying... if UFOs and aliens come attacking our world, I will definitely be looking for links to the shadow government.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jstanthrno1

I wish it wasnt so easy to trick the minds like this into misunderstanding and beilg mis led. Its extremely sad that many feel MSM will do no good to the masses when they report global activities..

thanks jstanthrno1

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
I'm just saying... if UFOs and aliens come attacking our world, I will definitely be looking for links to the shadow government.

Do you feel you will be able to tell you REAL STAR family if the came here from the fake? Because 1 feels if this was to occure this would be an issue.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Thank you for the logisticts RUSSO although the diagrams are a lil sketchy

edit on 8/10/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
First , you have like 30 alien invasion movies and TV shows to set the mood and get people ready. Then you leak the fact that the UN has an extraterrestrial ambassador(you can deny that later as long as the idea is put out there). Have the vatican say that et s are real for good measure.
Then You ramp up bluebeem over major cities and use military satellites to do some real damage on the ground.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Another potential setting that seems to come close to real life...
Are you telling us something
bluemooone2? Thanks for your input.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
well the most obvious line of thinking based on various patents that we cant know ever worked and the hypothetically thinking would be based on the mysteriously mad? nikola tesla's anti gravity machine that allegedly was deisgned in 1911 then the first ufo was spotted in 1916-17.

with the main sightings in ww2 and onwards, then a crashed ufo in roswell pretending to have an alien on board will mislead the public quite easily getting them to think theres a big government and or military conspiracy that they are hiding information from them.

get certain pilots to fly a fleet of tesla designed ufo's all around the world sometimes taking out enemy nuclear missiles

tell people there aren't aliens through the church get 90% of the population to be controlled by the church then talk about aliens thru the media and get ex military to disclose stories of ets and ufos,

get church to change their views on aliens geting the pope to say he will baptise new et's.
get nasa to announce life grown in arsenic proving life can exist in other enviroments then release keplar telescope and chuck millions of planets throughout universe leading to the obvious assumption there must be other life.

base the energy source on teslas wireless transfer of energy run of fthe wardencliffe tower that was originally designed for the wireless transfer of energy through the ionisphere,
erect antennae at intermediate points around the planet and bounce ionispheric electricity without anyone knowing between both poles using antenna labelled as tourist attractions eiffel tower blackpool tower etc.. then erect various buildings and sporting attractions and place large metal ionospheric conductors acting as smaller antenna in all the cities must be over 5 square meters in size

as a bonus you would also be able to power underground military bases on this cleaner and free energy.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
My above post may sound good to some , but in reality I do not think that TPTB would chance it for the fear of being discovered . The same would be true using real hardware I think. The thing that I would do is make some kind of deal with the grays to stage real attacks (say they can abduct as many people as they want and have all the strawberry milkshakes they can drink). Then `defeat` the lil guys after some major dammage and usher in the NWO.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Have a blimp high in the air at night and dangle a fiberglass mockup of a ufo with some OLEDS on and a few speakers produceing a hissing or for more FX a low pitch beating hum and fly it just over the roof tops of a major city area past an international broadcasting system news broadcasting station.

You could also add tonnes of more cosmetic and FX filler to enhance the experiance.

If it was the government doing it,then they would proberbly start with unusual troop movements and pretend to leak information form officers who say "people im calling you to tell you whats really going on"

Start blanking out satalite transmitions, announce civil contingency plans and emergency preparedness statments through government agencys.Appeaar pressured into saying something,and give a statement something that the satalites were knocked out by a solar flare.So some people would know its total BS as there was no flare at that time.Then The top brass go silent.

INSERTION: (noted from annother thread ( www.abovetopsecret.com...) announce that all "public events have been cancelled" END INSERTION:

Leak more info,give the appearance of being aggitated and parranoid.Let the concern and curiosity ferment for a bit feeding it the sugar of suspense and excitement through the populace.

Trigger a deep space classified probe to start a complex transmition to be picked up by NGO's and amatures And then as the close of that scene fold their position,deny that we (military has anything out there)and have been aware of it for some time and are monitering the situation closly.Inform the people "There is no need to panic" (
) lay it all on like a good show. Then bring out your secret research project fly it over a few citys or hey why build 1,lets build 2 at twice the price,or maybe 20 at 20x cost. (would explaine where all the money went)

Fake a huge close encounters of the 3rd kind contact scene and after a bit tell the public that ET said if humanity dont start changeing their ways they are going to generate a singularity to destroy the earth before we export humanity to the stars as a crime preventative measure or something like that.
edit on 10-8-2011 by hrmmm because: typos

edit on 10-8-2011 by hrmmm because: Insertion of info

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Probably not. I can't even differentiate between organic and gmo foods without the labels

As with most things, I will be skeptically open-minded, contemplate, meditate, and observe the fruit that is bore from any "extraterrestrials." A good tree can not bear bad fruit, and a bad tree can not bear good fruit. Thank you Jesus for that lesson ^_^

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

also to add to your roster ...

interview of Barry King by Carrie Kassidy from Project Camelot
link - projectcamelotproductions.com...

BK : AL/499 Peasemore. It’s a NSA-run underground base, in the Berkshire countryside, situated near the Peasemore Village. I was a security officer there between July of ’79 and January of ’81. At that particular base, was a... among the... The main thing was mind control technologies, genetic experimentation and... That's more or less... And the creation of what everyone on the internet seems to know these days - Programmed Life Forms.

KC : Okay.

BK : Doctor Steven Greer knows about that. And then he’s got quite a number of people who either worked or still working within the area. He says he’s got about a dozen or so of us. So that’s an area he seems to mention quite often and quite loud in most of his interviews.

KC : Okay. But, programmed life forms, meaning what look like the greys...

BK : They look like greys and they’re genetically minute creatures programmed, can be used in military abductions and as skin grim subsidy, so to say, they are ideal thing for false flags to stage an alien invasion...

KC : Mm-hm.

BK : ...which a lot of people are sort of thinking that’s just on the horizon. KC : Okay. Do you agree with that? BK : Yes and no. There’s too many people, too wise, to all the previous false flags. And to actually bring about a fake alien invasion, I don’t think many people would buy it.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
They're not aliens they are demons imho

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
No one would have to see anything. Remember the The War of the Worlds radio show? All you would need would be some small out of the way area or a little know town. A few fake eyewitness and a fake TV news show. After that people would be seeing UFOs all over the place. It was done once by accident with a radio show just think of what could be done on purpose with a TV show? Add in some fake postings on the Internet just to make it more fun. No real aliens of space ships needed. No fake aliens or space ships needed either. A few You Tube videos backed up by the government saying they are real and it is a done deal

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It's allready been said, " Project Blue Beam" a theory proposed by Serge Monast back in the 80's. But I would assume that they would not need to go through all that.

I say they would use " holographic technology" to say beam a " Alien Craft" over a major city, lets say Jerusalem. Then they would bring fourth the" Alien " entity. Who would look just as you or I would look,,maybe some odd colored contacts.He/she would be just a b-grade actor playing the part of a lifetime!! Anyway he would tell us he's here for us, to help us. he would tell us his/her ship has "cloaking" and that it needs to stay in low earth orbit as it is to much of a "danger" to keep it parked right over Jerusalem.

WE being the gullible sheeple we are ,would by it ,hook, line & sinker. After all we have been conditioned from every movie about aliens of the past 20 odd years at seeing a giant city size craft in the sky over a city. I hate to say it , but I don't think it would be hard at all. They would handle it like " 911 on steroids" The naysayers would be quickly silenced, anybody questioning it would be told " did'nt you see the damn thing, it was right there on tv"

Just like 911. Do it in plan site for all too see, just like 911. Tell the big lie, keep telling it, and telling it and telling it. And after awhile, the truth seems like the lie, and those who chose to beleive the truth we be labeled " "CONSPIRACY NUTS" Can you imagine how many times CNN would run that clip of the craft in the sky....Just like the fireball when the planes hit on 911. They can do it, don't think for a minute they can't.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnd1987
They're not aliens they are demons imho

could you supply us with a definition of what a "demon" is please?

and could you be a bit more specific here? Do you mean all intelligent life that is not from Earth is a "demon"?
or do you mean the artificial beings that would be presented to us during a false-flag invasion scenario would be "demons"... in that case, could you explain what you mean?

did you even read the OP, ... or for that matter, the title of the thread?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join