It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 UFO found on NASA beacon files

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It started off good, looked good and everything, I checked for myself with the FITS reader.

So I downloaded :

20110122_104530_n7euA

20110122_104530_n7euB

n7euA is completly different from n7euB, (which is not the case in the video, the 2 are identical)

The anomalys do show up on n7euB but not on n7euA, which is different as what is shown in the video...

Whether the anomalys are ufos or not that is another question, but the fact that the anomalys do not show up on Ahead does not help the case

Either the OP is pulling our legs or he made an honest mistake...
edit on 11-8-2011 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Check page 3, the OP provides both direct links to the images and the image viewer needed to view them.

Phage also posted up the screen shots of the two images on page 3.

They're about as original as you can get I think, although the green Secchi images I've posted are fairly high quality (for STEREO) too.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

*SNIP*, watch the first video, these are no artifacts
edit on 11-8-2011 by Skyfloating because: Profanity removed

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by 1967sander

As was explained to you before, they are digital compression artifacts.
Looking for youtube hits?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

actually, if they were compression artifacts, the picture itself would look as distorted as said objects when zoomed in, also they would be closer to the color source, or there would be a visible trail of green color, since that is supposedly what was distorted.

when data is compressed using a lossy format, you will get compression artifacts, but they will just create noise in the picture, and that noise will be slightly offset, unless you increase the zoom tremendously , which the poster did not.

i find it a bit disappointing that so many people regard you as an expert on this site, but you come through here, not giving any type of expert opinion, only attempting to crush the topic with a feeble argument. i guess it's a part of that hive mind mentality.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

i find it a bit disappointing that so many people regard you as an expert on this site, but you come through here, not giving any type of expert opinion, only attempting to crush the topic with a feeble argument. i guess it's a part of that hive mind mentality.

What you're missing out on are the dozens of threads we've all posted on that claim UFOs and NASA conspiracies from various images. The detailed opinions and analyses have been done before. This is why you'll see newer members going into detail and older members posting links or ignoring the threads. By my reckoning, there's probably a thread like this, based on the same source material, coming along nearly every day.

If that's the case, would you expect members to reply in detail for what amounts to 200+ OPs and follow-on posts? Phage is in the position of being right on most things he posts, but it also means that some folk will resent his posts whether they are detailed or not.

Look at the post above yours? How many members do you see being insulted by kids like that?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
come on they do look too good to be true. i love the shape of them.
well i think the OP found something interesting and I'd give him the benefit of a doubt, even tho the 2 pictures in the vid are basicly one picture
but hey, they are there and certainly they do not look like angry pixels ar camera artifacts
)))))))) this explanation cracks me up
))))))) i'd love to see an camera artifact with a shape like this

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

i understand you exactly, but my point is, i just don't like the way he shot it down with such certainty. if his argument were valid, then i would agree with him, however it is not. therefore i don't think he should bust into the thread trying to close the case like the answer is so obvious, this is a place for discussion and i feel like if you want to give your opinion, thats more than cool, just don't try pass your opinion as an obvious fact. not only is it wrong, but it is belittling

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I must agree with emptyOmind , it has always surprised me that so many people count on Phage, concidering he just comes in thread and says "it's that or this" without anything to back it up, especialy as he has been known to be wrong... (like everyone can be wrong)
In proceeding as such I find that it opens to many doors for the true disinfo agents, which bring back his explanation every 2 posts and never let go in order to discuss any other possibility, and you end up with a derailed 30 page thread that just talks about hot pixels, chinese lanterns or asteroids... And the ATS community may end up missing some good info.

I'am not saying this to bring Phage down, as he is generaly right, it's more the way he proceeds.

And in this case the artifacts are quite odd, but I guess things like that can happen.
edit on 11-8-2011 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
1967Sander, I've only been on here a few days, but from what I've read is that Phage is The Pharoh. He speaks and the masses cower & kneel before him. You want win the arguement, Phage's Posse will beat you down.

Do a search for the word Phage. " Phage The Untouchable" You do days if not weeks of research and it's shot down in flames by "Phage The Untouchable" with a mere paragraph. And no real proving you wrong. Good post, interesting stuff.......PHoney A-- Government Employee..

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
reply to post by Arken

How about you tell us what it is? Tell us why it can't be an artifact.

Oh, I know! Because you don't know what it is, it MUST BE AN ALIEN CRAFT!!

Try again.

Calm down man, you're hysterical (refers to the multiple
laughing guys in the above post). Tee hee.
Let people have their opinions. No ones has ever been changed here in ATS, at least not that I can see. I see the same people postulating the same arguments and its so obvious that no one is being convinced by the other side. Me? I am still gathering data. I don't rule out alien life, I wait for the smoking gun just like all of you.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Sometimes these threads feel like I'm reading some version of a childs game of Cowboys and Indians, then some other kid says "You know that stick is not a gun, right?" and then the kids playing get upset because their reality has been questioned.

Someday we may be lucky enough to get an honest to goodness pic of an alien craft that will stump the skeptics and leave everyone going "this is what we have been waiting for", till then, we must wait for something stronger then camera artifacts...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
They Can't be " space ships " or any other type of space venture'n vehicle

Because there are no Aliens....

If there were they would have had a bailout or TAARP or been sent aid or summet by now.....

or they'd be riot'n....lol

Case closed .....

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I wouldnt say those are "small" objects. The sun is how much bigger than earth? That would mean the ufo objects are probably the size of our earth.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well OP, looks like you've got a lot of work yet to be done on this one...

If you can prove your case, we'd love to see it......If not, just admit your honest mistake, learn something from it, and get a little closer next time...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
That's not even our sun. Our sun is ORANGE. That one is GREEN.

What a dum thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

1967Sander, I've only been on here a few days, but from what I've read is that Phage is The Pharoh. He speaks and the masses cower & kneel before him. You want win the arguement, Phage's Posse will beat you down.

You've only been on here a few days...and end up making this great contribution!

Do a search for the word Phage. " Phage The Untouchable" You do days if not weeks of research and it's shot down in flames by "Phage The Untouchable" with a mere paragraph. And no real proving you wrong.

Phage posts links to his claims. And will admit when he makes a mistake. But you would know that if you were here for more than a few days...

Good post, interesting stuff.......

Indeed. See? We agree on something.

PHoney A-- Government Employee..

Government Employee...the final words...

Free friendly advice. Read more, learn more.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

And how big do you think these UFO's are?

From the image, the SUN is freakin HUGE...do you think even a 1 kilometre/mile UFO will be possible or visible from earth?

Based on the clip, the images are clearly visible which means they're very very huge in size.

Sorry but it didn't make any sense to me. I can only take them for leftover or lose celestial debris (meteors).

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The only way someone can post something like this is if they think the conspiracy runs SO DEEP that zillions of people are involved (or something, lol) or if the poster is a child or a newbie
reply to post by MainLineThis

Not taking sides here but with respect, if my memory serves me there were over 130,000 people involved in the Manhatten project, so clearly zillions of people could in theory be kept in the dark.

The difference between a top secret project and a conspiracy is ?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gossipnancy
I wouldnt say those are "small" objects. The sun is how much bigger than earth? That would mean the ufo objects are probably the size of our earth.

I just read your response but I have the same question.

Off lately I've been seeing a lot of such uneducated claims and threads on ATS.
I can chose to ignore or not comment but it just boils my blood that this is how bad
our education system. Why we let our Education system go down the drain?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

How convenient, you claim the original files were taken down, so we can't verify the authenticity of these images ourselves. Looking at the images and the fact that the objects are all identical, leads me to believe that they are digital artifacts or it's another photoshop hoax.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join