It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 UFO found on NASA beacon files

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

43, former radar controller, laboratory assistent and forensic researcher ... and you
try to tell me that I do not know my stuff? I worked with technology you even never
heard of.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by crumpet97

Sure you may!

Forensic video and image analysis, using all available database on the internet, library and personal contact
with people who work / worked with space-related programmes. I am former Airforce and know a few people
I always can ask for certain information.

Greetz,

Sander

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I dont want to get in to a debate if this is a alien craft or not , but I would like to get a straight answer from Phage (because I respect Your opinion and would like to see Your take on that) about the fact that those seem to be 2 exactly the same artifacts on two different cameras that are a considerable distance apart ...

Again to all those blind haters , I am not saying that this is an alien craft , but I would like to hear a logical explanation.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1967sander

43, former radar controller, laboratory assistent and forensic researcher ... and you
try to tell me that I do not know my stuff? I worked with technology you even never
heard of.

Um, yeah, whatever. So yeah....what is your excuse then? I fear for the safety of anyone who's life was on the line when you were manning the "radar" or anyone depending on your "forensic" results for something important, lol.

And...uh...yeah....I've REALLY worked on stuff you never heard of....also worked on stuff that you have and been places you can only dream about. But I don't fly that flag because it doesn't mean a damn thing here on the internet (if your so smart, you would understand that BASIC fact).

The simple thing here is you don't understand what you are looking at, and are making no effort to bother, because it obviously get;s in the way of your religious-like desire to believe in the LEAST probable conclusion. Great, good for you. Just don't expect to post such complete rubbish here and have legions of us falling at your feet crying for you to "educate" us, lol!

Oh yeah, forgot to add......that the images your using in your ridiculous noobtube videos are possible because of the company I currently work for. But then again, this is the internet, so I can say whatever, whenever. That is why I always tell folks to use common sense, logic and reason to get to the bottom of things. Something you obvious have no desire to do. But then again, you have worked with amazing things I have never heard of, so I guess I should just turn my brain off and follow your absurdity?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
100% PROOF!!!!!!! 100% PROOF!!!!!! 100% PROOF!!!!!!

Unfortunately, the OP is only displaying what can only be (at this point) a WILLFUL disregard of reality. But hey, if I was looking to get youtube hits for complete and utter tripe I would post a link here as well!

Can someone please explain to me the mindset it takes to completely ignore all understanding of science and basic facts regarding the items being presented? I mean, this stuff is not secret, hell you can even find articles posted on this very website from people directly involved with the equipment in question. The only way someone can post something like this is if they think the conspiracy runs SO DEEP that zillions of people are involved (or something, lol) or if the poster is a child or a newbie.

Hello.....

Please, never try to flex your intellectual prowess and immediately follow it with phrases like "Zillions of People" and "Newbie"....

You've contributed, well, nothing at all.....ever...

To the OP....I don't know enough about the subject to agree or disagree with you, but you seem to have put in alot of work and attempted to cover all bases...What else can you do besides present your findings?

Good job.....maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong.....

But one thing is for sure, noone here can discredit what you've done and back it up with substantial evidence...

Phage included....

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Why are you so hostile? What have I done that you freak out?

I uploaded a video with some clear NASA EVIDENCE that 2 satellites saw the exact same objects.

Is that a reason to go wild? To insult someone? To doubt someones honest intentions to show that there is more than people know?

Relax man!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 1967sander

Yes.
The same compression algorithm produces the same artifacts when presented with the same data points.

edit on 8/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think you should read NASA's technical manual again.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by 1967sander

Yes.
The same compression algorithm produces the same artifacts when presented with the same data points.

edit on 8/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Assuming the inputs are the same...are they? could they?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

Well, your post is a little off, but I hope you feel better meow (you won't get the humor based on your post, I apologize)

That being said, based on what you just said, I could make a serious of noobtube videos regarding the invisible elf that lives in my back yard, and it is nice to know that folks like yourself will be forced to post the EXACT same thing regarding that. Again....just going off what you said.

Regarding the OP, can I put you in touch with the people you need to talk to in order to better understand the scientific instruments you are using to come to your conclusion? No? really? Why is that? Oh yeah, they must be in on the conspiracy too so you can't trust anything they tell you, lol.

But, if you really want to learn more about the tools your using I would refer you to a highly complicated search engine...only to be used by the most intelligent among us....it's called Google. You can use this engine to find real people you can CALL ON THE PHONE and have a legitimate conversation regarding your findings. You can't and wont do this, because none of those people will support your ignorant, deluded conclusions......because your smarter than all of them!.....or they are in on some super secret conspiracy or something.....I don't know how your mind works, but I have an idea.....lol.

Instead of focusing on your videos (which anyone with legs can find the truth about) why don't you enlighten us on how this major super secret conspiracy is able to remain so hidden to all but the most savvy conspiracy board forum members? If you can convince me how this information can be hidden....oh wait, I guess it can't...you found it......stop the presses, let me call CNN and get you on the air....maybe they wont look into it too much in an effort to get ratings, so you wont look bad at all....heck, you would gain "street cred" going up against the "msm".........lol.
edit on 10-8-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

If you have nothing better to do than to make stupid remarks and contribute absolutely nothing to the thread I suggest you move on.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by OneEleven

Well, your post is a little off, but I hope you feel better meow (you won't get the humor based on your post, I apologize)

That being said, based on what you just said, I could make a serious of noobtube videos

yes please.....

I would love to see you make a 'serious of noobtube videos'.....I can't even understand your unique brand of English...Let it go....

Or at least present your side of the argument..All you've done is badger without any real muscle at all...

I don't think you understand any of this as much as you're making out...

So far all you've done is counter the OP's claims with "LOOK LITTLE MAN!!!, i work in Science Town as an assistant Scientist to Dr. Scientist and we've done science that you can't even imagine"..

Like i said.....Let it go....You've got nothing....

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Gotcha!

Look the video again!

;-)
edit on 10-8-2011 by 1967sander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK
Blah Blah Blah.
What utter rubbish, 'compression algorithm' you made that up.
Your actually not a person phage, But a government computer, you are the government.
You try to disinfocise real evidence. But its clear now, there is a space ship 8 times the size of earth on top of the sun. And its about to finger us all

What a pathetic rebuttal.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Are you 100% sure about this? Not asteroids? No other possible alternative? I'm asking because you've committed a similar error a couple of days ago. Just saying.
edit on 10-8-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The fact out there is that the cons concerning UFO's will always try to explain some of these as illusions and so on. The real thing I say is that even if true UFO's were to be out there, I do not believe the NASA nor Phage nor many of the people here would really admit. I dream of the day we'll MUFON in the corner proving everything (because people need proof or they do not believe ...) because science needs proof or they label it fake, which is a great mistake in my opinion but anyway ... These are my real thoughts, NASA your days of lying and hidding the truth will soon come to an end, period.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Reply to post by OneEleven

Ah....your one of those that think some spelling or vernacular error indicates intelligence over the Internet. A simple mistake in a post is all it takes for you to latch on to (because your perfect....you run everything through word or something so we don't dismiss your post based on a single error...lol)
But, your critique of my posting style and obvious mistakes (which I don't care to go back and change....because even a half brained idiot knows what I meant)....has caused me to reflect on my years of experience and knowledge (that you wish you had) and tuck my tail between my legs and run to the nearest board that doesn't support ignorance.....can you help me find that forum....all the ones that do seem to have limited posts.....(oh wait....you won't get that reference either....never mind.....clicks pay the bills and there is no lack of people around here supporting that....most are nothing more than useful idiots.....thank goodness they lack the intelligence to understand that.....lol)

Don't kill the messenger. Or do. I will only get banned....and you guys will argue this cap for years and not get anywhere......and wonder why....lol.

Reality sucks.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Excuse my ignorance here, I'm not a forensic investigator, but I have a few issues that I hope the OP can clear up....

Firstly, let's look at the STEREO orbits:

As we can see, they are almost at opposite ends to each other, which is the whole premise of this thread...

So how come we can see the same Y shaped coronal hole on both images?

There are other inconsistencies too...

Here's the screen shot of both shots side by side (open in new tab if need be):

I've highlighted two interesting things here.

The first is highlighted by the green boxes, the image on the left has been flipped, the one on the right has not.

The second is highlighted by the red boxes, the image on the left shows heavy changes to it's black and white levels while the image on the right has not.

We know the position of STEREO A and STEREO B relative to the sun, so why are the two images identical?

The only differences between them is one being flipped and the colours washed out.

Why has the image on the left been tampered with so much?

I think the OP needs to provide the RAW and original images to prove that they have not been tampered with.

edit on 10/8/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Another person knowing what they want hear, and wanting to believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join