It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do people ignore the zionist protocols?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
reply to post by Lynda101

I believe the reason some try to claim the Protocols are a fake, is because of the attention it brings to the bigger picture. A picture that has relevance today.
For example, money buys influence and power. What is money? The dollar is just paper, but it buys the goods and services that allows those that can produce this "money" to destroy entire countries.
Who controls the creation of this "money"? Rothschilds, through debt. "Jews", through debt that can never be repaid because the point is that repaying the debt is not important. The important part of this whole paper money scam is that it BUYS GOODS AND SERVICES, enabling those that create it enormous power.
Look what they are doing with that power.
Look at the Protocols.

This is what you posted....

In that, you blame the Jews....

I am correcting you, pointing out that the monetary system in use today origionated from Mesopotamia, not Jews.

Im saying you dont know your history, and I am correcting you on it.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Yes, that is what I posted.
And, you have corrected me on nothing.
You mentioned Mesopotamia for crying out loud, how irrelevant is that? At least Keynes is relevant.
Just outdated. (Not nearly as outdated as Mesopotamian economics....)
He served a useful purpose, but you might have missed that.
Anyway, I am out of here. I don't much care for unproductive chit chat.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Yes, that is what I posted.
And, you have corrected me on nothing.
You mentioned Mesopotamia for crying out loud, how irrelevant is that? At least Keynes is relevant.
Just outdated. (Not nearly as outdated as Mesopotamian economics....)
He served a useful purpose, but you might have missed that.
Anyway, I am out of here. I don't much care for unproductive chit chat.

I guess pointing out Messopotamia as the source for our current monetary system is no mor relevant than blaming the jews for the current monetary system.

As for unproductive chit chat, its takes a big man to admit when he is wrong....

I see you arent a big man...

Nothing like ring and run when you cant support your position with facts. If you decide to come back and post, please bring some facts wtih you, as I am not opposed to learning,

See you in the next debate.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I am 6'4" tall, about 240 lbs. Earlier today I singlehandedly stabbed a standard transmission, lying on my back in 107 degree temperature. I did it for mi amigo, Philipe. No monetary gain. Just a "gracias, mi grande amigo."
But, I really have to go now.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I am 6'4" tall, about 240 lbs. Earlier today I singlehandedly stabbed a standard transmission, lying on my back in 107 degree temperature. I did it for mi amigo, Philipe. No monetary gain. Just a "gracias, mi grande amigo."
But, I really have to go now.

Yup.. When you come back feel free to answer the question you are now ignoring.

Polease authenticate the Protocals of Zion.

ETA: To those who think they are real, can any of you explain why this thread was moved to the hoax forum? Or is that all part of the conspiracy as well?
edit on 20-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Here's a handy new thread on Jesus and the Moneychangers..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personally I don't care if the Protocols of Zion were written down or not..

The fact that we see much of them being played out is the scary part.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

The fact that we see much of them being played out is the scary part.

We do? Could you please elaborate on this?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

This is the title of the thread

why do people ignore the zionist protocols?

This thread is in the HOAX! forum:

[HOAX!]: Dedicated forum for ATS threads that have been proven to be hoaxes, frauds, misrepresentations, part of deceptive schemes, or grossly errant theories/speculations on a variety of topics. Topics in this forum will range from those that have proven to be an actual hoax to those where a significant majority of ATS members believe the subject matter to be based on fraudulent material.

If this thread cannot proceed in a civil manner, without personal jabs and off topic remarks, it will be closed.

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

Trolling, And What To Do About It

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

YOU are responsible for your own posts

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is the argument as I see it.
Consider I said I was the Wizard of Ermlock, and the Grand Spirit of Logtron revealed to me the answer of the Grand Equation, that 12 X 3 = 36.
Now, you later find out that I am not the Wizard of Ermlock, and there is no Grand Spirit of Logtron, so, it seems to me, that the "anti-Protocols" people, must say because of that, 12 X 3 cannot equal 36, because the source is a fakery.

To me, a Truth is a Truth, regardless if a story was invented revealing it.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I think you're confusing the term real with relevant, in that the protocols are still relevant even though they might not be real We are talking about them right now, so if they were irrelevant we wouldn't be talking about them. This thread was even put in the hoax section to make it seem more irrelevant but that just makes more people (like myself) come and talk on it. And you can't seem to walk away either (which I like because I enjoy the debate)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
Consider I said I was the Wizard of Ermlock, and the Grand Spirit of Logtron revealed to me the answer of the Grand Equation, that 12 X 3 = 36.
Now, you later find out that I am not the Wizard of Ermlock, and there is no Grand Spirit of Logtron, so, it seems to me, that the "anti-Protocols" people, must say because of that, 12 X 3 cannot equal 36, because the source is a fakery.

Interesting analogy but yes that is basically correct. If you happened to be racist, 12 times 3 still equals 36, and if you make it seem like your theory is anti-semitic, 12 times 3 still equals 36, if you blame the creation of mathematics on the Russians, it still equals 36, and only if you say it equals 35 would it then be false.

Here is a quote from the protocols

When, we come into our kingdom our orators will expound great problems which have turned humanity upside down in order to bring it at the end under our beneficent rule.

So can you honestly say that this statement has no relevance today? In the midst of an economic depression the establishment and global banks themselves created? Which is leading towards austerity measures and increased government power?

Can you honestly just say "Well that was a hoax it doesn't matter if it's true or not" Can you honestly say that? That is what has me baffled.

Here's another one:

Who will ever suspect then that ALL THESE PEOPLES WERE STAGE-MANAGED BY US ACCORDING TO A POLITICAL PLAN WHICH NO ONE HAS SO MUCH AS GUESSED AT IN THE COURSE OF MANY CENTURIES?

Talking about how they will deceive the masses by bringing in a plan that was centuries in the making (the New World Order). This is the kind of thing you'd expect to be written now adays but this was a hundred years or so ago, and major figures like Henry Ford quoted it, so you can't say it is a modern invention.

THE PRESS, WHICH, WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS THAT MAY BE DISREGARDED, IS ALREADY ENTIRELY IN OUR HANDS.

I think this one speaks for itself.
edit on 20-8-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502

Again, there is no verifiable evidence (truth) of a world wide Jewish cabal bent on world domination as described in the Protocols. That is just a conspiracy theory (duh!) Sure, there are many Jews in high places but that by itself does not lend credence to core idea in the Protocols. The Jewish people are resourceful, they always have been.

If you bare in mind that the Protocols were Adolf Hitlers main influence, our world would probably have been a better place if they never had been released. It is sad to see that so many intelligent people on ATS have fallen victim for the anti-semitic trap that is the Protocols.

edit on 21-8-2011 by cripmeister because: clarification I hope

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

It is sad to see that so many intelligent people on ATS have fallen victim for the anti-semitic trap that is the Protocols.

Again the anti semitic card is played....BORING......

Not all Zionists are jewish but it's hard not to see the control exerted by a few people and not make a connection with the Protocols..

IMO usury is the single biggest thing that is killing the middle class and poor..
Dar too many people want to sit on their arse and make millions for doing nothing at the expense of the poor..

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
as usual sheeple keep blithering about anti-semitism while Rothschild ,Soros and their minions keep manipulating economies via trillion dollar funds like the global security fund ....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
as usual sheeple keep blithering about anti-semitism while Rothschild ,Soros and their minions keep manipulating economies via trillion dollar funds like the global security fund ....

exactly, and guess what they are? they are jewish zionists....i don't hate anybody, but i sure don't like what some people are doing when it concerns the country i live in....because it is effecting me every day personally.....an i don't like it......

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

That would be because the topic of the protocols is intimitely linked with anti-semitism - it was an anti-semitic "false flag" in hte first place, and they continue to be punted up by people who dont' like the fact that some Jews have made a lot of money.

Is ther any particular reason why jews shouldn't be filthy rich? Are they banned from it by law??

They were, of course, banned from being merchats in the middle ages in some places so ended up as money-lenders - effecdtively banks.

Why is it a surprise that hte very cleverist/most successful of them ended up running massive banks?

And why do christians whine about them at all??
if "jews" hadnt' killed christ your religion would never have existed - so you actually owe them a debt of gratitude!

And besides christ said that he came to die for your sins right - so he actually decided the manner of his death - you can hardly blam jews for doing what your damned god made them do!!

And of all the "great" religions judaism is actually the least obnoxious - "it" keeps to itself, it doesn't try to make converts, it doesnt' insist that I have to do anything at all, it isn't trying to undermine the fabric of western liberal society, it isn't actually trying to rule the world even - "it" is trying to get along as best it can.

And good on "it"!

If the morons who whine about rich jews would actually follow their example a bit and be clever businessmen they might do a lot better than assuming that those jews are somehow doing them out of their rightful status - as far as I can see the whiners are mostly lazy jealous slobs who want everything for nothing!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

That would be because the topic of the protocols is intimitely linked with anti-semitism - it was an anti-semitic "false flag" in hte first place, and they continue to be punted up by people who dont' like the fact that some Jews have made a lot of money.

Is ther any particular reason why jews shouldn't be filthy rich? Are they banned from it by law??

They were, of course, banned from being merchats in the middle ages in some places so ended up as money-lenders - effecdtively banks.

Why is it a surprise that hte very cleverist/most successful of them ended up running massive banks?

And why do christians whine about them at all??
if "jews" hadnt' killed christ your religion would never have existed - so you actually owe them a debt of gratitude!

And besides christ said that he came to die for your sins right - so he actually decided the manner of his death - you can hardly blam jews for doing what your damned god made them do!!

And of all the "great" religions judaism is actually the least obnoxious - "it" keeps to itself, it doesn't try to make converts, it doesnt' insist that I have to do anything at all, it isn't trying to undermine the fabric of western liberal society, it isn't actually trying to rule the world even - "it" is trying to get along as best it can.

And good on "it"!

If the morons who whine about rich jews would actually follow their example a bit and be clever businessmen they might do a lot better than assuming that those jews are somehow doing them out of their rightful status - as far as I can see the whiners are mostly lazy jealous slobs who want everything for nothing!

i would like to say this....their plan is absolute genius and there is genius behind it, there is genius keeping it perpetuated. in the end, according to the protocols there will be a nice world for them and one where, well, let's let the protocols say what it will be like for non jews.........

At the same time we must intensively patronize trade and industry, but, first and foremost, speculation, the part played by which is to provide a counterpoise to industry: the absence of speculative industry will multiply capital in private hands and will serve to restore agriculture by freeing the land from indebtedness to the land banks. What we want is that industry should DRAIN OFF FROM THE LAND BOTH LABOUR AND CAPITAL AND BY ANY MEANS OF SPECULATION, TRANSFER INTO OUR HANDS, ALL THE MONEY OF THE WORLD, AND THEREBY THROW ALL THE GOYIM INTO THE RANKS OF THE PROLETARIAT. THEN THE GOYIM WILL BOW DOWN BEFORE US, IF FOR NO OTHER REASON BUT TO GET THE RIGHT TO EXIST.

i don't know about you, but, i'm a non jew and i will never accept something like this, yet it's happening all over the world right now.......

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

edit on Tue Aug 23 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join