It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do people ignore the zionist protocols?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Yeah, remeber the comment I made about actually reading posts. I didnt say the link came from the Neo Nazi website. I said the previous 2 links given as sources were from Neo Nazi websites.

Learn to read AND comprehend would you please.

and thank you for showing us that when we ask for a source, you just decide to make one up to support your argument.

This is what i said -

try again.. This same technique was used when the other website sources were listed. I had to back track the damn url only to find out bothlinks were from the Neo Nazi websites.

Care to show us where it says I traced YOUR link back to a nazi website?

Feel free to appologize for calling me a liar and being wrong about it.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
here it comes, now this thread is going to be bombarded ha ha haha...that's too funny they think we hate jewish people...well, to be honest, there are probably people on this site that have learned to hate them based on the replies they get on their posts from them....that's sad that people have to be that way...

not sure why you are trying to make this into something humerous.

When you and others use sources that are Neo Nazi, what are we to think?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by SirClem
reply to post by tom502

Whenever this subject is approached, or any subject that has to do with Israel and/or Jews, you will see the same tactics. For instance, if you criticize Israel, the treatment of the Palestinians, or the powerful Jewish AIPAC you will be called an anti-semite or worse.
You cannot have the belief that you have been lied to by powerful Jews. Anti-semite.
The truth about the Protocols
The only answer is to read for yourself what has been written many years ago. Follow the history and demise of those that have worked to educate people on their existence. And further, read as much as you can about the Talmud. The rulers of Israel are Talmudists.
And, learn to recognize the tactics of those that wish for the nonJews to remain ignorant on these matters.

your link is an incredible read, everyone should read that.....

Yeah, absolutely incredible..... except for one small issue -

Wiki - Bible Believers

Because the website reprints antisemitic material such as The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and Henry Ford’s The International Jew,[1][2] and Holocaust denial material from authors such as Bradley R. Smith and Mark Weber, a complaint was lodged under Australia’s Racial Discrimination Act.[2][3][4][5] In 2007, Justice Richard Conti of the Federal Court of Australia ordered Anthony Grigor-Scott to remove from the website antisemitic claims that Jews deliberately exaggerated the number of Jews killed during World War II.[3][6]

[edit] References

Again, independant thought and research instead of just assuming hat what you are being told is the truth.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

It's unfortunate when a country denies someone the right to free speech, it is even worse when this judgment reaches the internet. Humans have an intellectual right to investigate all historical matters.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by patternfinder

Yeah, remeber the comment I made about actually reading posts. I didnt say the link came from the Neo Nazi website. I said the previous 2 links given as sources were from Neo Nazi websites.

Learn to read AND comprehend would you please.

and thank you for showing us that when we ask for a source, you just decide to make one up to support your argument.

This is what i said -

try again.. This same technique was used when the other website sources were listed. I had to back track the damn url only to find out bothlinks were from the Neo Nazi websites.

Care to show us where it says I traced YOUR link back to a nazi website?

Feel free to appologize for calling me a liar and being wrong about it.

how about if applogize for not being a mind reader and you apologize for not making your statement more clear...plus, my website is just a valid as any other, it has a copy of the original protocols on them for anyone to read...do you think that any of the hoaxer websites you use as sources are any more credible to me???? their not, they are hogwash and i know it..thank you and have a nice day....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Modern day "anti-semitism" means that people have been called anti-semites for a LONG time. Or, are we just looking back at all of those people that fought against this secret society, the kind that JFK warned us about, and labeling them "anti-semites"?
We know what happened to JFK, and it is (not) funny that he went up against this cabal and got executed.
Powerful indeed.
I keep reading about the hate I am supposed to have. I don't really know where that charge comes from. Am I supposed to hate? Whom am I supposed to hate?
Name some names, I will research them and see if I should hate them.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

reply to post by spoor

Seeing as how Hitler wished to rid Germany of the Zionist influence, I would guess that anyone that wished to do the same would be called pro-Nazi and anti-semitic.
It sort of goes with the territory.....although it is entirely inaccurate. You can wish for these things without being either.
Read.

If you read you would see that Hitler relied on the Protocols of Zion as absolute truth...

Even some of his own top tier leadership stated the protocols were false, but made a very good propoganda source.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Thanks filosophia.
Nothing is sacred except our right to our own thoughts and opinions, free of coercion and threat.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Krushevan and Nilus editions

The Protocols were published at the earliest, in serialized form, from August 28 to September 7 (O.S.) 1903, in Znamya, a Saint Petersburg daily newspaper, under Pavel Krushevan. Krushevan had initiated the Kishinev pogrom four months earlier.[31]

In 1905, Sergei Nilus published the full text of the Protocols in Chapter XII, the final chapter (pages 305–417), of the second edition (or third, according to some sources) of his book, Velikoe v malom i antikhrist, which translates as "The Great within the Small: The Coming of the Anti-Christ and the Rule of Satan on Earth". He claimed it was the work of the First Zionist Congress, held in 1897 in Basel, Switzerland.[32] When it was pointed out that the First Zionist Congress had been open to the public and was attended by many non-Jews, Nilus changed his story, saying the Protocols were the work of the 1902–1903 meetings of the Elders, but contradicting his own prior statement that he had received his copy in 1901:

In 1901, I succeeded through an acquaintance of mine (the late Court Marshal Alexei Nikolayevich Sukotin of Chernigov) in getting a manuscript that exposed with unusual perfection and clarity the course and development of the secret Jewish Freemasonic conspiracy, which would bring this wicked world to its inevitable end. The person who gave me this manuscript guaranteed it to be a faithful translation of the original documents that were stolen by a woman from one of the highest and most influential leaders of the Freemasons at a secret meeting somewhere in France — the beloved nest of Freemasonic conspiracy.[33]

The Russian who claimed he obtained the protocols from the Zionist Congress was caught in a lie, and backtracked and then changed his statement, apparently forgetting he already went on record with other news sources at the time, telling them he obtained them from the congress.

Russian Courts today have ruled the protocols a hoax / fabrication, and has fined / sentenced people for anti semitic behavior for passing the crap out as real.

The source you guys use to try to prove they are real in fact undermine your arguments and support the fact that they are not real.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

reply to post by cripmeister

Yes indeed, dear old Adolf Hitler, our favorite villain....Done in by whom?
These "Jews" are powerful. They will take down the U.S. Just watch it happen. You won't have a clue why because you know NO real history, just propaganda.

So we should buy into your history and propoganda, pull out the book from the 40s that hitler used and what? warm the showers up??

I honestly think at this point that if the author himself who made this crap up told you it was a hoax, you would blame it on a grand jewish conspiracy.

There is a difference between being informed and brainwashed... I would say that in the time it will take for you guys to understand the difference, we will still be waiting on your prophecy of Jewish domination.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Hitler had a few high ranking traitors.
Hitlers main traitor
Not sure if Bormann was a Jew. Do you know?
Was Bormann an agent for Rothschilds?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Um, what? You wrote, and I quote,

There is a difference between being informed and brainwashed... I would say that in the time it will take for you guys to understand the difference, we will still be waiting on your prophecy of Jewish domination.

Who rules America

Your wait is over.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
What do you need a verifiable source for? The protocols are published everywhere and there is plenty of info about the protocols, what exactly do you want a link to say?

Because unlike you and some others, I am not taking their word that they are real at face value. I have researched this topic many times, and all the info shows its a fraud / hoax.

Its irrelevant where its published, since the issue is its authenticity, which no one can seem to show us to support their argument its real.

To ignore the source of the info and to simply beleive it because you were told to, again reinforces the fact they are a hoax.

All I hvae seen by people in this thread is an argument like yours -

who cares about the source....
who cares who wrote it
who cares if its real, events today are from the book..

All opinions... I want facts from those of you who support the book that its real.

As of yet, all we have gotten was a fake website from Pattern because he cant provide the requested info, and then lied by passing his own off as a legitimate site.

The other 2 sources people used are from Neo nazi / Stormfront websites.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what non bias is? how about independant thought / research?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Then may I suggest they get to the research part and drop the bogus argument that this thing is real.

If one of the posters hates jews, thats their personal issue, and right...

However, to argue in favor of a bogus book in an effort to hide the hate while portraying their argument in what they think is hidden meaning, it doesnt work.

Time and time again this has proven to be a hoax...

the concept of research is for people to seek out the truth, no matter where it leads. In this case, they wont do that because it doesnt support their agenda.

Apparently its easier to blame the Jews by using a book that was a proven hoax, rather than just coming out and saying they perosnally hate Jews.

Its what they are doing anyways, so why should they hide it? Or could that approach cause them to look anti semetic?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Xcathadra,
authenticate the Bible.
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Thanks filosophia.
Nothing is sacred except our right to our own thoughts and opinions, free of coercion and threat.

Thoughts and opinions are fine....

The protocols arent fact.....
The people who ignore the facts, are forming an opinion based on inadequate information.

Its their opinion the book is real, but not because of what they beleive personally,but by what they ignore factually.

...and that is sad because it completely undermines the comments you guys just made about opinions and thoughts.

Ironic

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Hitler had a few high ranking traitors.
Hitlers main traitor
Not sure if Bormann was a Jew. Do you know?
Was Bormann an agent for Rothschilds?

nice attempt to deflect....

I said Hitler had high ranking members who didnt buy into the protocols as being real.

The only thing some of the Nazi Officers messed up on was not trying to take hitler out sooner than they did.

Do you know how hitler ever rectified his hatred of Jews with his own ancestry?

By the way, the purpose of supplying a lik for people is so they can access the same information you did. Your link does not go to any articles, so not sure what your trying to post.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Some people think it is a hoax, like yourself, others think it is a forgery, like how a driver's license can be a forgery, so it is a replica of the real thing. I personally view it as like a 1984, fictional (maybe) but prophetic. You seem to think that anyone who supports the protocols has a Jew-hatred mentality but the protocols other than mentioning Jews as the elite does not really encompass anything Torahic about it, so it's a little bit more complex than just being a Jew bashing thing. I don't know any Jews who quote the Protocols as some type of religious holy book, so other than it mentioning Jews using goyim it could really be any type of system of control, like the rich ruling over the poor, or the government ruling over the subjects. In this way it could just be a hoax to smear the Jewish people. But the attitude of the protocols is I think what really comes off the page, because let's face it no one really knows if it is true or not seeing as how it is over 100 years old. The spirit of it remains relevant though today because it is prophetic.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Um, what? You wrote, and I quote,

Who rules America

Your wait is over.

The citizens of the United states would be the correct answer, and in addition to being Jewish, they are catholic, christian, buddhist, agnostic, luthern, Muslim, atheist etc etc etc.

If you are having difficulty comprehending this post, I can try to rephrase it for you if it helps.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Xcathadra,
authenticate the Bible.
Thanks.

Not sure where this is even relevant since I at no point have invoked the bible into any of this. The bible, along with the Quran, and the protocols of the elders of zion, were written by people who claim to have inside information and sources that can impact all of humanity.

and like all 3 of those examples, NONE can be verified as authentic.

Believing a book about a supposed Jewish conspiracy for world domination by the way, falls under the category of research. In that case, we have research that is verifiable that the book is a hoax.

Beleiving in a religious tect goes beyond research, and falls also into the category of something called faith...

Faith - Belief in things unseen.

Way to try an obfuscate though.

By the way, can YOU authenticate the Protocols of the elders of Zion?

If so, source please.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I am going to save that reply, it is a jewel.
Thanks.
The Protocols, the Quran, and the Christian Bible. What an elite group.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join