It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle mutilations had nothing to do with aliens, said Gabe Valdez

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GVALDEZ

Not trying to be funny here but were there ever corresponding reports of monsters, strange paranormal activity ect, strange tracks ect.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Project Gasbuggy is located outside Dulce which is an old project plowshare experiment conducted in 1969 by DOE and El Paso Natural Gas, where an atomic bomb was detonated underground for underground gas exploration. The well site was capped because of high levels of radiation from the well.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The only weird thing they found was a glowing tombstone in the Gomez cemetery. They never figured out if it was a navigation marker or just a strange coincidence. The indians in Dulce have stories of skinwalkers and things like that based on their native american religion but nothing that was ever confirmed or documented. And those stories were not focused or related to the mutilations.

They also have stories of seeing military troops throughout the reservation, especially in the area of Mount Archuleta. Early in the investigation they looked into the Occult as a possible culprit but quickly ruled them out based on the sophistication of the way the animals were being killed. There were obvious indications of some type of aircraft being involved in the mutilations which ruled out Occult worship.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

not a single cow has been mutlated by aliens.

if i was an alien where would i get food from if i lived on the moon which had no food

I would get the food from the this planet, because it had food..

so America needed to make it look like aliens where stealing food.. and the story goes on

in reality america provide all the food aliens can eat, no need for them to be flying over planet earth searching for food when there's some in the aliens mess

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GVALDEZ

The only weird thing they found was a glowing tombstone in the Gomez cemetery.
Know of any interesting history about the owner of that tombstone?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by piles
in reality america provide all the food aliens can eat, no need for them to be flying over planet earth searching for food when there's some in the aliens mess

LOL! Bet you love Vallee or would love him.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Aliens? Puh-lease! Everyone knows it was a cabal of pissed off devil worshipping vegans in a bloodless campaign to prove that they aren't the emaciated pale wusses that they truly are.

All kidding aside, I remain a skeptic of this kind of thing until both the hard nosed skeptics and ufologists can get their facts straight. Nuff said.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by piles

LOL! Bet you love Vallee or would love him.

his theory on inter dimensional beings can only be possible if we are a digital being, which while i know were digital, you'll probably dismiss me as mad or in love with alah... While its only possible if we are digital, i doubt it would exist with the computer we live in if this is a computer, you may as well if your god just create another computer..

anyway i appear to becoming a serial thread hijacker

cows have been mutilated by America, just remember to post undercover or to say something alien oreintated and you'll be fine

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by piles

I was referring to this comment you made.

"in reality america provide all the food aliens can eat, no need for them to be flying over planet earth searching for food when there's some in the aliens mess"

It sounds like the sort of wise crack Vallee would make.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

i don't know much about the guy, read some interesting stuff from him a while ago..

my point is aliens are in america and don't fly around this planet in UFO's, they don't make crop circles, they don't mutilate cows etc etc etc, however america do fly around the planet in UFO's, possibly make crop circles and have probably mutilated a few cattle

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
All the dots are there, but yall aren't connecting them properly. In the 40's, and 50's there were 600 above ground atomic bomb explosions. Imagine 450 American cities being wiped off the planet. Think of the contamination that be spread. Only instead of cities it was the desert. No other difference.

Cows eat grass and have large spongy tongues. They are great at picking up tiny particles of plutonium. It was a great way to measure how much residual plutonium is still being picked up. Couple this with the murder of all of the top microbiologists in the world. What were they trying to hide?

Another dot....Asia has the highest smoking rate and the lowest lung cancer rate. Asia is also about as far away from the fallout from our nuclear testing as you can get.

Now connect them. The government irradiated the US with nuclear fallout. It decided to blame the increase in cancer on smoking. In the meantime, they check to see if the environment is going to recover (cattle mutilations) while at the same time killing those who can expose their crime. (dead scientists).

Now you know. What will you do with your knowledge?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

interesting story, it might be tall, but you've made me think about it enough to get back to you later...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

No there was nothing unusual about it. It belonged to one of the Gomez family that passed away many years ago. The glow was visible from the highway leading into town near the site of a mutilation. My dad walked into the cemetery at night with a shotgun. He had a tribal police officer guide him with a hand held radio from the road in the dark. The tribal officer could see him walk in front of the tombstone and it was visible from the road but my dad could not see it when he was in the cemetery. They never figured out why it used to glow or what made it glow. They even tried covering it with a bag and it was visible from the road but it was not visible inside the cemetery.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
So does no-body subscribe to the idea that cattle mutilations are nothing but maggots eating the softer fleshy areas after a cow or or animal/body has died.

It's always the cheeks, tongue, anus and other fleshy tissues that go isn't it.
It may look surgical, but the maggots eat the softest part up until the harder part, they take eveything they can and leave a clean looking wound.

Just like in medicine.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

They looked into that possibility but quickly ruled that out. They found drugs like atropine in the cattle and some of the animals were found dead in trees. It was obvious that some type of aircraft was being used. When they performed a necropsy on the animals the tongue was cut well into the throat and windpipe section of the animal and maggots were not present. Also maggots take several days to develop and create the type of swelling and bloating that you are talking about. These cuts were found on animals that had been killed the night before or in some instances several hours before they were discovered. There was no time for the bloating process or maggots which you are describing to cause the surgical type cuts. It was considered as a possibility for a time but was quickly ruled out based on the evidence found at the scene of the death.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by granpabobby
Dosent make sense
Why would the Gov. researchers kill some ranchers cows for experements when they can just buy some and do as they please ?

Unless they are doing some kind of Psy/Ops kind of thing by playing with peoples minds when they find the animals

Or they are internally breaking some rules (or possibly doing illegal acts); going out and buying a ranch and making it official would cause some difficulties.

Governments are not monolithic, but they are often maddeningly bureaucratic and sometimes the obvious thing doesn't make sense.

Or it was subcontracted out, and it's much cheaper to steal some yokels cattle than running a ranch for years.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GVALDEZ

As far as the mutilations stopping all of a sudden, there is no explanation for this. They studied weather patterns and it seemed that the mutilations would follow the jet stream. For example when the jet stream was farther north there seemed to be an increase of mutilations in Montana in Colorado. When it dipped into New Mexico, there seemed to be more mutilations in Dulce or Taos. That was the closest pattern they could establish to track the mutilations.

Interesting.

This sounds like they were looking for evidence of covert nuclear tests from the East, e.g. Russia or China, they're looking for radioactive nuclei carried by the wind. Cattle concentrate stuff from the whole ranch, and any heavy metals would stay in the blood and gut tissues.

Possibly they would investigate when there was intelligence which suggested a possible test; then they'd look at weather patterns and plan accordingly. Since the intelligence was classified they couldn't explain or elaborate, and the changing weather patterns meant that they couldn't buy a ranch in a fixed location.

Hmm, I've convinced myself with the most logical theory I've heard....

edit on 10-11-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join