It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle mutilations had nothing to do with aliens, said Gabe Valdez

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Cattle mutilations had nothing to do with aliens, said former state patrol officer, Gabe Valdez, in this Channel 7 report of 2005:

www.koat.com...

Gabe Valdez was in charge of the Dulce, New Mexico area for many years.

It is sad to hear that he just passed away a few days ago (on August 7, 2011):

www.dukecityfix.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fastriver
Cattle mutilations had nothing to do with aliens, said former state patrol officer, Gabe Valdez, in this Channel 7 report of 2005:

www.koat.com...

Gabe Valdez was in charge of the Dulce, New Mexico area for many years.

It is sad to hear that he just passed away a few days ago (on August 7, 2011):

www.dukecityfix.com...

And yet theres no proof only a small story to go bye... or someone was threatened to not tell what does happen to the cows.. sounds more believeable to me

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Fastriver

Why is it in the UFO/ALIENS forum then?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What about that human mutilation then? wow that story made me scared for wks

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Dosent make sense
Why would the Gov. researchers kill some ranchers cows for experements when they can just buy some and do as they please ?

Unless they are doing some kind of Psy/Ops kind of thing by playing with peoples minds when they find the animals

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
lol, let me do what he just did.

I know who build the moon....
but I won't say to anyone

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by granpabobby
Dosent make sense
Why would the Gov. researchers kill some ranchers cows for experements when they can just buy some and do as they please ?

Unless they are doing some kind of Psy/Ops kind of thing by playing with peoples minds when they find the animals

Very good point... doesn't make sense they would use helicopters to go trespass..when they could easily have their own facilities for them.

I think the guy who said this was covering up the real truth.
edit on 10-8-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I once heard a theory that the mutilations were to test for radiation exposure. I've always like that theory, to me it makes more sense then aliens.

I did a quick internet search and found a page about it.

Cattle Mutilations, A By-Product of Radiation Testing?

I like that page ends with this:

What is the real truth? At present, there exists only scant evidence to support this theory, while cattle mutilations continue to occur and even increase in number in some areas. Though this explanation does not take into account the mutilations that are occurring worldwide, it does offer a theory that can even be applied to those areas as well.

In conclusion, the real truth behind cattle mutilations may be more horrendous and terrifying than blaming alien entities from outside of our planet.

Maybe this guy had evidence of this actually happening?

OiO

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
For years ive always said i thought it was the result of goverment testing for radiation contamination in cattle. Its the only reason i could come up with as to why the specific parts of the cows were taken. The just how they did the death without blood being split part is quite easy to explain as well.

edit on 10-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I have heard of multiple cases of cattle mutilations that involved witnesses seeing black helicopters, so I am inclined to believe this explanation. It is more plausible than aliens. After reading Colonel Quintatilla's manuscript about project Blue Book, my opinion towards extraterrestrial life visiting Earth was swayed.

I think everyone who believes in aliens should read that manuscript, as it is available online for free. I do not recall the man in the article mentioning that it was the government who perpetrated these acts, although I could be wrong. If I am right however, we shouldn't jump to the conclusion that it was the government, although that is the most likely explanation.

It seems like they only took the soft tissue of the animals, which in my opinion may actually lend credence to the radiation theory proposed by one of our members in an above post.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Diamonquecharm

What about that human mutilation then? wow that story made me scared for wks

The most likley explanation i heard for that was killings by rival drugs gangs. This sort of thing happens a lot in that area.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I believe Valdez and he had the experience to form his conclusions. He was right there, spoke to the ranchers, saw the cattle and more importantly...saw the blades, glow-sticks and a gas-mask left at the scene. On top of that, they found radar-chaff at one location and UV-sensitive dust on the backs of specific cattle. IIRC in a couple of incidents, they heard the sound of something like a micro-light in the direction of lights over a cattle pasture.

All of these things are terrestrial.

In his last interview he explained that it was government-sanctioned and 'too sensitive' to pursue. He noted that he'd informed several attorneys of the facts, as he understood them, as a means of protecting himself from trouble.

People are too quick to go down the 'evil aliens' route without taking seriously other possibilities. Look at the origins of the 70s/80s 'evil aliens' myths. It's worth wondering why our 'evil aliens' were so regionally specific?

The final interview was conducted by Alejandro Rojas for Open Minds over HERE. It's a fascinating interview and Valdez sounds content and philosophical.

People are so busy playing Scooby Doo with the UFO mystery and forget that serious people have serious secrets. National security issues and possibly experimental biological testing are always going to be highly classified. When Valdez says it's 'too sensitive,' maybe it is! Maybe he came to find something that was too big, too dark and not for publishing in ufology journals and websites.

It's like the Area 51 thing. Ufologists and hobby researchers expect to camp out and take photos of new technology and black projects. They expect to be able to publish all this on-line and say 'UFOs! Aliens!' What nation on Earth would allow civilians to broadcast their defence/stealth/offensive technology to competing nations? None.

The protection of security and assets in a hostile political world is always going to supersede the curiosity of civilians. If that protection involves seeding 'evil aliens' ideas and discrediting gullible researchers and reckless halfwits, they're going to do it.

Valdez stumbled onto aspects of this and was wise enough to hold his tongue. In my opinion, he should be respected for his investigations and if people want to disagree with his conclusions, they could stop short of making accusations.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

In all fairness, he did it using actual English grammar.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
He claims human researchers(wonder who they are? Military operation to see if they can surgically cut animals in a specific amount of time?) did the mutilations during that time. How about now...same thing? If that's the case it still exists, but why secretly use people's farm animals when agriculture colleges, for example, have enough for them to work with. Better done in secret...and cheaper. Perhaps...

Scientists claim current mutilations now that the precision cuts were in fact made by coyote or wolf teeth, others say not the case. How about the mysterious Cryto cats, that are big cats that have recently shown in some places, and or exist, to show different patterns and behavior towards killing and not devouring the meat.

While I may not be the biggest believer in E.T. interaction and experimentation on earth, some of the cases, more recent even remain unexplained thus a possibility of what if of earthly visitors.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
0 proof or explanation..This story is worthless and I like how skeptics demand proof yet this guy provides 0 proof and they take this as gospel. I like to use their quote of extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence and this is one. I'd like to see an in-depth explanation of how surgical cuts were made, blood was drained and 0 evidence was left at the scene.The cattle mutilations are still unexplained
edit on 10-8-2011 by primetime2123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by primetime2123

Its quite easy to drain blood out of a cow without spilling a drop. Vets have known how to do this for years. Its sounds nasty but all you have to do is stick a a needle (probably connected to a pipe) into the main vein somewhere near the neck while the cow is still alive. The heart then does all the work of pumping out the blood. You can then cut up the cow with there being a large amount of mess.

This isnt proof of how it was done but it is a recognized method.

edit on 11-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The "Dulce Base" is one of the most ridiculous of all UFO Subculture fictions. At least it will be in my mind until someone can supply something slightly more substantial than than a basic Hollywood science fiction script.

People claim to receive letters from those claiming to have worked at the facility, although 99% of these reports contain ZERO substantiation, they go right ahead and produce the information received (if it was in fact received and not just merely fabricated to beef up someone's blog) as if it were "fact".

Keep it up people. Before long there will be NO UFO phenomenon being recognized by anyone other than a lunatic fringe of misguided morons that will believe anything with the word "alien" attached to it.

It's just too bad that these "paranormal researchers" (that's another word for "professional blogger" BTW) don't put their money where their mouths are and invest in a little REAL scientific research that would honestly forward the truth and put fictitious matters like the Dulce Base to sleep for good. This being by simply employing the most basic of satellite based subterranean scan capabilities to determine if there is ANYTHING unnatural there or not. We would also certainly know if all these "underground alien networks" that are supposed to connect everything even exist as claimed or not.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

You are correct about this procedure to drain the cattle of blood. On several of the mutilations, this technique was used on a regular basis. My dad and other investigators working on the mutilations started skinning the neck portion of the cattle when they would find them deceased. They would find two needle marks in the juggler vein of the animal with bruising around the vein when investigators starting looking for this method. There are photos documenting this which is one of the reasons the predator theory didn't hold much water.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

I believe Valdez and he had the experience to form his conclusions. He was right there, spoke to the ranchers, saw the cattle and more importantly...saw the blades, glow-sticks and a gas-mask left at the scene. On top of that, they found radar-chaff at one location and UV-sensitive dust on the backs of specific cattle. IIRC in a couple of incidents, they heard the sound of something like a micro-light in the direction of lights over a cattle pasture.

What Gabe may have heard was a similar type of helicopter, that was used to kill Osama bin Laden.
Gabe was a real American Patriot, and history should regard him as one of the finest LEO's in our country.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by venatorX

The "Dulce Base" is one of the most ridiculous of all UFO Subculture fictions.
Keep it up people. Before long there will be NO UFO phenomenon being recognized by anyone other than a lunatic fringe of misguided morons that will believe anything with the word "alien" attached to it.

It's just too bad that these "paranormal researchers" (that's another word for "professional blogger" BTW) don't put their money where their mouths are and invest in a little REAL scientific research that would honestly forward the truth and put fictitious matters like the Dulce Base to sleep for good. This being by simply employing the most basic of satellite based subterranean scan capabilities to determine if there is ANYTHING unnatural there or not. We would also certainly know if all these "underground alien networks" that are supposed to connect everything even exist as claimed or not.
Since your membership is very new, you may want to tone down your skepticism a bit.
I have been to Dulce and reported my findings.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It was Gabe himself that met some of my crew at a local taco bar on Coors Ave. in Albuquerque, and provided us the directions to a point just east of the Archuleta Mesa.
I have been their, done that.
Regarding your comment on the "underground alien networks", perhaps you could rent a truck and drive around the Archuleta Mesa, pulling a Ground Penetrating Radar trailer (your cheapest option).
I'm sure the guys in the white pick-ups would get a good laugh.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join