It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ MAY be an American

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I bet you the antichrist lives in Hackney.. where the riots took place and where the 2012 olympics will be held..
and where Maitreya is said to be residing...

Oh any the antichrist is really the messiah...or is it the messiah is really the antichrist...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thats possible. But when 1 remembers the Lamb is to return for HIS herd and 1 feels if he did today he would be labeled the AntiChrist for taking his herd and starting war with Earth inhabitants of his unlike..

They key points to remember are this. The A/C will come before Christ, Christ will not return till the very end at armageddon when he will avenge his fallen children. Also before Christ returns the Temple must be rebuilt, these events cascade in order. There is a great misconception that christians will escape the tribulation. I can assure you we will not. The A/C will round us up and slaughter us, and those who refuse to serve him will become martyrs. It is a battle between good and evil, its the war to end all wars. Any humans left still opposing Christ and serving the armies of hell will be destroyed.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Read the title please, its titled "The Anti-Christ MAY be an American". I said nothing about him being 100% an american, or that i would ever deviate from thinking he might be american. I have an open mind, im just suggesting that he very well "could" be due to the rise in zionism and support for the Zion regime in Israel, and because revelations says he shall come from zion. There are many different interpretations of what that could mean, im merely pointing out a good possibility.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
The A/C will round us up and slaughter us, and those who refuse to serve him will become martyrs. It is a battle between good and evil, its the war to end all wars. Any humans left still opposing Christ and serving the armies of hell will be destroyed.

Agreed, that is the transition point. Good point and the mound is a good timer as well

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Wrong forums, this topic is about the anti christ....not aliens and ufo's.

I can totally see a scenerio where a staged alien invasion, with all the smoke and mirrors of miracles and wonders could easily convince a niave population to "follow the leader."

There is a real concern about the amount of technology the military industrial complex is hiding from us. If so, they could use this new technology to totally bamboozle the unaware into believing and doing just about anything.

I don't see that as "anti-biblical" at all.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by light2012

Even though Reagan is dead, his spirit lives in the Republican Party. So, the AC will be a Republican President.

Mitt Romney , Rick Perry , Jon Hunsman and Tim Pawlenty all have AC genes and are open to reciving the Reagan/AC spirit.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Actually, in Joel (ch. 3?), it states the the nations will be punished for dividing the land. I do believe that the peace agreement will divide the land and make Jerusalem an international city, but in return will give Israel the Temple Mount. This would fulfill all the prophecies in one swoop.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

. . .
and because revelations says he shall come from zion. . . .

Where does it say that?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Okay, okay. You found me out. I'm an American, and certainly the Anti-Christ. Please bow down before me and do as I say and get your tattoo quickly before there's a huge line. Also, if anybody shows up saying they are the Christ, don't believe them. They're liars, just trying to get in on the action.

Anyway, enjoy your servitude under my reign. I'm benevolent and hard to resist. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
you people are hilarious, there is no such thing as an anti-christ, or even a christ. you have nothing to worry about.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Some say he will be a representative of GOD. Some are certain he will be.
bible.cc...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Material Christ Versus Spiritual Christ

Anti-Christ (in place of, as in here on Earth the material plane) vs. Christ (savior of the spirit)

I do believe it will be something more like this. Do you want to live forever and never suffer in this life?
Yes? Then bow to your sensei! (Lucifer lol)

Obviously Prince William the future anti-christ is going to turn gay, after Harry dies in some tragic accident, and then he will wed Obama and their love child will marry Lady Gaga and then.... hahaha sorry these people are just nuttier than nuts.
edit on 10-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by windword

Ronald Wilson Reagan
( 6 ) ( 6 ) ( 6 )

Didn't Reagan also aknowledge the existence of the covenant?

edit on 10-8-2011 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What I find is funny is that at one time in history Jesus himself could have been "Titled" as an anti-christ!

Infact he was b/c the jews and commoners thought that he was nuts for claiming to be the son of god that was just blasphemous.

What's funny about this is. Jesus was trying to say that we all are the son of god he was just the son of man. Yet the people around him were so taken in by his humility and humbleness that no way he was just and ordinary man.

Same thing happened to the Native Americans. They were so eager to join in human to human relations and were willing to share the land. White men thought the people were weak and because they said no one owned the land. Which no one ever owns anything you only borrow it until you die. Well we know how history played this one out.

Same thing can be said for benevolent aliens. They come down and say we are gods. What would a human do? begin to believe that the aliens are gods! They have never met an alien don't know what one would look like. So if infact like history repeating itself that nature happens to repeat itself in that whatever speciman works like a humanoid design then it will repeat. If that was the case. Then humans would have no choice in believing the aliens are god. Aliens aren't supposed to be humanoid their supposed to look like something that wouldn't exist on Earth. When in fact the alien coulda just been saying we are all gods. In that we drive our avatars and make our own decisions. YOU MAKE YOUR OWN FATE.

So with how easily confused the human animal's mind seems to be. Isn't it just possible that the anti-christ could be the next messiah? But someone very deceptive wants us to believe in an anti-christ to help fulfill their agenda?

When dealing with warring factions on aliens! I would be very skeptical which side I took! Remember we humans are very submissive when dealing with things we don't know.

JUST LOOK AT HISTORY!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I am who you are speaking of.
Zion = Arizona
Birth Certificate number 666***

I also understand that 1000 others share this mundane number as well in Arizona alone, I assume. And using that as my only talking point would be pretty weak.
But the time will come soon. I can provide some very interesting photographic evidence to support this. Also how all existence has been predestined, I also have a solution to the economic issues plaguing the world, but what would that accomplish?

But ask yourselves a question,

If the "Antichrist" or even "Jesus Christ" himself were to be found, discovered, or returned on clouds from the sky, would the world bow?

I'm no different than anyone else, just somehow got pegged into playing this part of the grand cosmic play.
I know there is alot of open minds here on ATS, but I'm just going to watch the downfall just like the rest of the world.

As with most existence, you will never know the truth.

edit on 10-8-2011 by isitoveryet because: premature post

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by KennyDurazo
Some say he will be a representative of GOD. Some are certain he will be.
bible.cc...

Warren jeffs said he was a representative of God too, doesnt mean he really was. I highly doubt a REAL prophet would be raping 12 year old girls.

Why is it people calling themselves prophets always have some sort of sex scandal? No real prophet would be sexually immoral.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
He will probably be middle-eastern.
edit on 12-8-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
When I read threads like this and they contain a tie to Zionism, I can't help but think about some verses in Revelations and worder about their relevance.

Rev. 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev. 3:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagoge of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

I am not making any charges or judgements, I just wanted to ask for any opinions of their possible meaning.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join