It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ MAY be an American

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I was rummaging around looking for material on the great tribulation, trying to gain some inkling into what nation the A/C was going to come from and this is what crossed my mind while reading Revelations prophecy. It appears that he may be an American (a Zionist). Heres the Link.

www.nowtheendbegins.com...

Could the First Seal, mean that he is an American? Read the first seal and correlate to the A/C being an american, possibly in the seat of the "white house" and not in the seat of a "white horse"?

The First Seal - A "White Horse" appears, the Rider of which is uncrowned at first, but is afterward crowned. He has a bow in his hand, and goes forth conquering. This rider is not Christ. Christ as the Lamb, is holding and breaking the "seals" of the Book. He does not appear as a White Horse Rider until chapter 19.The "Rider" is Antichrist, and pictures him before he is crowned and becomes the Chief Ruler of the "Ten Federated Kingdoms" of the revived Roman Empire. He is the "Prince who is to come, " and who shall "confirm the Covenant" with the Jews for "one week." Dan. 9:26, Dan. 9:27. This proves that Antichrist appears at the "beginning" of the "Week" and not in the "Middle" as some claim.

www.startribune.com...

The Second Seal, could correlate to how all these Muslim nations in the middle east are in an upheaval. Right now there are 10 nations currently in turmoil with threats of civil war, governments turning on its citizens and murdering them because of their protests. And WHO will most likely get involved? The worlds police force, the United States.

The Second Seal - A "Red Horse" appears, the Rider of which has power to take peace from the earth. The symbolism is clear. Red, the color of the horse, is a symbol of "blood, " and the sword of "war." The time is clearly that prophesied by Christ. Matt. 24:6, Matt. 24:7. The outcome of these wars will probably be the "Ten Kingdom Federation" over which Antichrist shall become the head.

The Third Seal appears to correlate with the troubles of the stock markets, prices plummeting, food and grains going untraded or unsold perhaps, yet remarkably the grape industry appears to be flourishing in Napa Valley C.A.

The Third Seal - A "Black Horse" appears, the Rider of which holds a pair of scales in his hand and a voice cries-"A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine." The meaning is clear. When all able-bodied men are drafted for war, the fields remain untitled and "famine" follows, just as Christ prophesied. Matt. 24:7. The olive and the grape do not need cultivation, so their ruthless destruction is forbidden.

By all rights, as shown in the first seal, The U.S. is the MOST likely candidate to be the new Roman Empire. Lets take a look at the Ancient Roman Empire. They enjoyed an excess of luxuries and prosperity, they were in their own way the ancient world's police force, they practiced freedom of religeon (except for christians whom they saw as rebels trying to overthrow the empire, the Jews advocated their murder via crucifixtion). The Romans had a vast war machine with unparelleled technologies and stratagems, they held a vast amount of territories and had garrisons even outside their own borders. Their government was run by senators, and corruption, mud slinging and assasinations ran rampant (and later Tyrants claiming absolute power, became the caesars which means emperor or ruler). They provided vast entertainments for the masses, plays, gladitorial games, public bath houses and orgies. Could it be that the U.S. is following in the VERY SAME footsteps as the Ancient Roman Empire? Look at current world events and compare them with the Romans. Welcome to the New Roman Empire!

Albeit, it is unclear who the A/C is, Revelations said he shall be from Zion (possibly zionist), and with that i leave you with something to think on.

edit on 10-8-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This is silly.
Everyone knows that Ronald Reagan was the antichrist!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Ronald Wilson Reagan
( 6 ) ( 6 ) ( 6 )

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Upon retirement, he moved to 666 St Cloud Road!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Stay on topic please, this is not the jokes forum.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I dont think it would be a publicly known figure. Someone who has power but manages from behind the scenes with wealth to do so.. Also may not even be from here or current reality understood..

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I dont think it would be a publicly known figure. Someone who has power but manages from behind the scenes with wealth to do so.. Also may not even be from here or current reality understood..

It most likely is NOT Obama, because he isn't loved by all. However, whoever it is will be a clear supporter of Israel, and will advocate for the removal of muslims from Jerusalem and all of Israel. It will have to be somone with alot of clout, maybe even a tyrant in disguise as the most interesting man in the world.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
all those goofy, anger fueled, fire & brimstone, evanjelly preachers just met in Texas last weekend at that pretend to pray rally hosted by gov. Perry. I'm sure they had some interesting thoughts (and they don't even do acid). I think I heard maybe Oprah is the flavor / A/C of the day or the harlot of babylon or some other nonsense. but if you want my honest opinion, I would say look to the tea party ........... there lies the makings of your anti-christ.
edit on 10-8-2011 by LooksLikeWeMadeIt because: added a bit

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

American..? That's too obvious...

If the AC were to actually exist, I'm sure you find that he came from the smallest nation with the most influence - The Vatican!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7226903ac5ef.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 10-8-2011 by facelift because: tone it down edit

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Stay on topic please

On topic is interpretation of the bible as this seems to be what you are making your opinion on. The bible is so open to interpretation that the red which you say is symbolic of blood was often interpreted as being symbolic of Communism. Which way is it?

As to Reagan, there was time when a bunch of people were taking this seriously back in the 80's, the way he seemed to have so many people mezmerized.

It may be that the anti-christ is not a person at all. It may be that it is capitalism. I can't tell you where I've found proofs just like the one you have written out with bible quotes and all making the clear case that it is the system of profit which will lead man astray.

I find none of these anti-christ theories worth serious study and all of them worth a good chuckle.

But now that I think about it, how about Rick Perry?
edit on 10-8-2011 by TerryMcGuire because: sp

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by light2012
OBAMA is the Anti-Christ!! He let GAYS marry eachother & he is getting involved in other nations affairs and starting WARS!!! But mainly letting GAYS marry eachother! God now has a controversy with the land. Hosea 4

Not sure about the "Gays" comment but I believe and have stated for years that Obama is the 3rd Anti-Christ.

The way it unfolds is:

1) Iran strikes the US Naval fleet in the middle east, winning a decisive strike against the USA, makes 9/11 look like a cut finger in comparison with regard to loss of life.

2) US Presidend Barak Obama then uses Nuclear weapons against Iran, starting WWIII, Russia and China engage the USA with military might.

3) Western society fails, complete breakdown of law, order and the financial markets, Dollar, Pound, Euro crumble.

4) Islam rules the World for the next 1000 years bringing in the age of the "Golden Era"

5) There isn't a 5.

Regards.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Surreptitious because: Spelling mistake.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Thats possible. But when 1 remembers the Lamb is to return for HIS herd and 1 feels if he did today he would be labeled the AntiChrist for taking his herd and starting war with Earth inhabitants of his unlike..

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
It most likely is NOT Obama, because he isn't loved by all. However, whoever it is will be a clear supporter of Israel, and will advocate for the removal of muslims from Jerusalem and all of Israel. It will have to be somone with alot of clout, maybe even a tyrant in disguise as the most interesting man in the world.

Is anyone loved by all? NO! No one will EVER be loved by all. Personally, I don't believe in the "Antichrist" but if I had to point a finger it would deffinately be the POPE! Not one but ALL the Popes. The body of Papal Supremancy is Zionistic and against true Christianity.

This is the "age of antichrist" All of society hs been decieved. There are no Christian churches or nations, just Christain individuals, and, they are hard to find. IMO!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surreptitious

5) There isn't a 5.

Whaaaa? NO Divine intervention
involved

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Could the AC be American? I say "yes", but he could also be any other nationality. There are those that are convinced he is European (a descendant of the Roman Empire) and there are those who think he is Muslim. There were a LOT of people who thought Obama was the AC because of the irrational reverence people showed towards him back when he was campaigning. My personal view is that the nationality of the AC is not something we should be dogmatic about, because if people become convinced he will be European and suddenly the real AC rises from Islam (or America or wherever) they may be blind to what is unfolding because it doesn't fit their paradigm. I sometimes joke that people get so dogmatic about the mark-of-the-beast being a chip implant that I can picture people standing in a government line to get "666" tattoed on their forehead while chatting with each other and saying "thank goodness I haven't been told to get a chip implant, because I would NEVER agree to the mark-of-the-beast!" LOL! So don't kill yourself trying to figure out who the AC is, when the time comes those who have kept an open mind will be the first to recognize him.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hey ! Want to read something really scarry?

I will not reveal my personal information here, so you will just have to take all this with a large grain of salt.

My first name has --- six letters.

My last name has --- six letters.

The number equivilants of the letters in my name is --- six.

My date of birth adds up to --- six.

In the middle three numbers of my Social Security number is --- six - six - six.

I received a very sever wound to my head and was pronounced dead, shortly afterward I came back to life.

Next year I will be 66.

I am not now nor am I interested in any organized religion.

I mentioned this, and it is all true, because I have always thought it was kind of creepy.
edit on 10-8-2011 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join