It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

An open rebuttal to David Wilcock and his zero-tolerance policy

page: 2
4
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Yup, lick your wounds and move on.

To be honest, this fringe movement feels like they are moving towards the belief of manifestation.

Many groups are beginning to project belief into what they want to be real in the hopes that it will become their reality. I'm not in any position to say that this is not going to happen for them.

Consciousness does appear to be changing, at least for me.

So when I see this defense by DW to suppress the nay sayers from speaking out in his inner circles, I can see why. If we do not like something, we do not have to chase them down to fit into our reality tunnel.

Let them be, and find comfort within your own range of belief.

I want much of what DW says to be true - I'm not taking it hook-line and sinker, but its a lovely thought.

Perhaps he 'will' create his own reality.

-GM




posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
Yup, lick your wounds and move on.

To be honest, this fringe movement feels like they are moving towards the belief of manifestation.

Many groups are beginning to project belief into what they want to be real in the hopes that it will become their reality. I'm not in any position to say that this is not going to happen for them.

Consciousness does appear to be changing, at least for me.

So when I see this defense by DW to suppress the nay sayers from speaking out in his inner circles, I can see why. If we do not like something, we do not have to chase them down to fit into our reality tunnel.

Let them be, and find comfort within your own range of belief.

I want much of what DW says to be true - I'm not taking it hook-line and sinker, but its a lovely thought.

Perhaps he 'will' create his own reality.

-GM


Of course you do! According to him we are a measly ascension into a light being away from having Jedi powers.

Mmmmm ... Jedi Powers ... Oh yeheah ...

I use the word fringe to, but I'm not even sure these people, David Wilcock et al. are even deserving of the term fringe, which is actually a technical term in the Sciences.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well, hey, today I logged in to 3 removed posts and 1 warning.

It's all good. It's not my playground, I didn't pay for it. I'm not upset. I chose to register here and if I crossed the line it's my fault.

I did like the warning though. kinda makes me feel like a renegade!



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine
Well, hey, today I logged in to 3 removed posts and 1 warning.

It's all good. It's not my playground, I didn't pay for it. I'm not upset. I chose to register here and if I crossed the line it's my fault.

I did like the warning though. kinda makes me feel like a renegade!


Haha. True.

I seem to get a feeling like several here have no real desire, or care, to hold charlatans like Wilcock, and Hoagland, and the variety of pandas on Coast 2 Coast AM accountable for anything they say or do.

To each their own. If you wander into the public domain, and claim to have made a discovery, or claim to be doing science, and you cross my path, I will demand accountability. Simple as that.

If you cannot comply, do not reply, or simply censor the opposition, I'm gonna call you on that too. I think that is a basic staple that many here can agree to, whether or not they agree to this specific application.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm assuming, at the moment, that you're talking about David's current site, Divine Cosmos. I was on his yahoo group, ASC2K, back in 2005 or thereabouts. I'm not going to claim to know the guy intimately, or anywhere close, but we did exchange off-list email a couple of times. I liked him, but he did have a bit of an ego, (nothing major, in truth, but it was there) and there was also some talk about how he felt that Freemasons and other STS polarised individuals were stalking or targetting him.

I get the feeling that that is probably the reasoning behind his policy. David basically believes (and my own experience more or less corroborates this) that there are people on this planet who are both neurologically and spiritually designed to be completely evil. They also tend to recognise people who are opposed to their purposes, and will attack them without mercy. They will use literally any means at their disposal to shut you down, or to deter you from doing anything that might result in opposition to them or their objectives.

If David really is genuinely concerned about being attacked by such people, (or even more, if he actually has been) then to me, it is entirely understandable that he would want an environment where they didn't have room to even get started.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
I'm assuming, at the moment, that you're talking about David's current site, Divine Cosmos. I was on his yahoo group, ASC2K, back in 2005 or thereabouts. I'm not going to claim to know the guy intimately, or anywhere close, but we did exchange off-list email a couple of times. I liked him, but he did have a bit of an ego, (nothing major, in truth, but it was there) and there was also some talk about how he felt that Freemasons and other STS polarised individuals were stalking or targetting him.

I get the feeling that that is probably the reasoning behind his policy. David basically believes (and my own experience more or less corroborates this) that there are people on this planet who are both neurologically and spiritually designed to be completely evil. They also tend to recognise people who are opposed to their purposes, and will attack them without mercy. They will use literally any means at their disposal to shut you down, or to deter you from doing anything that might result in opposition to them or their objectives.

If David really is genuinely concerned about being attacked by such people, (or even more, if he actually has been) then to me, it is entirely understandable that he would want an environment where they didn't have room to even get started.


Interesting story, thanks!

Maybe he should stop selling tickets, albums, and books under the pretense of scientific discovery then?


Him being "watched" or "under attack" is all part of the romantic appeal of following his work. Nobody is after him. Why would they be? "They" probably love this guy!



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimeSpiral
Him being "watched" or "under attack" is all part of the romantic appeal of following his work. Nobody is after him. Why would they be? "They" probably love this guy!


I actually have a lot of respect for David's work, to be honest. His collaboration with Richard Hoagland about global warming being a nonlocalised phenomenon (in planetary terms) was particularly worthwhile.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by TimeSpiral
Him being "watched" or "under attack" is all part of the romantic appeal of following his work. Nobody is after him. Why would they be? "They" probably love this guy!


I actually have a lot of respect for David's work, to be honest. His collaboration with Richard Hoagland about global warming being a nonlocalised phenomenon (in planetary terms) was particularly worthwhile.


I can appreciate where you are with that. I really can. I was there for a while.

But just be careful, friend ... dig deeper into what Hoagland and Wilcock say and you'll find their claims crumble. Hoagland is notorious for being wrong about everything. They are very good at leaving out anything that runs counter to their presentations and often link things together in ways that are simply incorrect to do so, methodologically speaking.

Both of their works have a lot of romantic appeal, and I've come to find with them, and so many others, the romantic appeal is exactly their goal.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
why do you care so much about him banning you? why don't you start your own forum and post whatever you like about him and his work.

if he is tricking people well that is their own dam fault for not being free thinkers. those people are just looking for something to follow and people like this guy are always look for followers. even if you expose him those saps will follow the next swindler to come around.

let it go man, it is just not worth it to obssessed on one closed mind when there are.others with opened minds.



posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk
why do you care so much about him banning you? why don't you start your own forum and post whatever you like about him and his work.

if he is tricking people well that is their own dam fault for not being free thinkers. those people are just looking for something to follow and people like this guy are always look for followers. even if you expose him those saps will follow the next swindler to come around.

let it go man, it is just not worth it to obssessed on one closed mind when there are.others with opened minds.



I think you guys are misinterpreting what's going on here. It's not that I "care so much about him banning me." Did I not make it clear, several times in the OP and in the subsequent responses, that this is strictly a matter of principle?

Maybe not. Maybe this whole thing is a non-issue, but I know there are members on ATS that want to shine lights on charlatans for the benefit of those who may yet to be hoodwinked.



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimeSpiral

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
Yup, lick your wounds and move on.

To be honest, this fringe movement feels like they are moving towards the belief of manifestation.

Many groups are beginning to project belief into what they want to be real in the hopes that it will become their reality. I'm not in any position to say that this is not going to happen for them.

Consciousness does appear to be changing, at least for me.

So when I see this defense by DW to suppress the nay sayers from speaking out in his inner circles, I can see why. If we do not like something, we do not have to chase them down to fit into our reality tunnel.

Let them be, and find comfort within your own range of belief.

I want much of what DW says to be true - I'm not taking it hook-line and sinker, but its a lovely thought.

Perhaps he 'will' create his own reality.

-GM


Of course you do! According to him we are a measly ascension into a light being away from having Jedi powers.

Mmmmm ... Jedi Powers ... Oh yeheah ...

I use the word fringe to, but I'm not even sure these people, David Wilcock et al. are even deserving of the term fringe, which is actually a technical term in the Sciences.


I wouldnt want you on my forum either if you were so radically against the mission statement - Even if it is far out fringe. Im willing to bet there were many who opposed the bringers of change in the days of old, let the Wilcock fanclub do its thing, maybe they will surprise us all.

-GM
edit on 25-8-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TimeSpiral
 


Dear TimeSpiral,

By now you most assuredly have learned the error of your ways in regard to posting to Mr. Wilcock's forum. For posterity, I would like to add a comment or three.

Websites have capital investment/return and revenue-expense requirements. They are businesses, primarily, as you have undoubtedly found out.

Mr. Wilcock's website, and forum, survives to provide a venue for him to drool information, to be adored and admired, advertise his wares and collect monies. The first two assuages his ever expanding ego, the latter two, the much more important and purpose, to pay the note on his Santa Monica residence.

Book, video and other publishers are not keen on seeing degrading posts, accurate though they may be, especially ones which focus (much needed) attention to the deceit of their investment. You know, capitalism, profits and all that.

Mr. Wilcock has bills to be paid and income to generate to satisfy those obligations. I mean, c'mon, even frauds can have their lights shut off.

Yours Ever Truly,

TheExopolitician



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
Yup, lick your wounds and move on.

To be honest, this fringe movement feels like they are moving towards the belief of manifestation.

Many groups are beginning to project belief into what they want to be real in the hopes that it will become their reality. I'm not in any position to say that this is not going to happen for them.

Consciousness does appear to be changing, at least for me.

So when I see this defense by DW to suppress the nay sayers from speaking out in his inner circles, I can see why. If we do not like something, we do not have to chase them down to fit into our reality tunnel.

Let them be, and find comfort within your own range of belief.

I want much of what DW says to be true - I'm not taking it hook-line and sinker, but its a lovely thought.

Perhaps he 'will' create his own reality.

-GM


Maybe the grape kool-aid will taste just the way they want it to taste, and maybe they'll rendezvous with Hale Bop this time around? Who knows and who cares. David Wilcox is a buffoon and his inane assertions are probably offered to weed out the crippled thinkers from those who might just be capable of critical examination if properly encouraged. Of all the plastic mahatmas and carnival shamans, he's the most obvious. He's the Sylvia Browne of pseudoscience and voodoo metaphysics.



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Maybe the grape kool-aid will taste just the way they want it to taste, and maybe they'll rendezvous with Hale Bop this time around? Who knows and who cares. David Wilcock is a buffoon and his inane assertions are probably offered to weed out the crippled thinkers from those who might just be capable of critical examination if properly encouraged. Of all the plastic mahatmas and carnival shamans, he's the most obvious. He's the Sylvia Browne of pseudoscience and voodoo metaphysics.


A sane man, good to see you.

Sylvia Browne and David Wilcock; hell, at least she made national TV.



posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
David Fraudcock is nothing but a con artist out to make money from one of the most gullible crowds on the internet today. the "new age" crowd.

No matter what lunacy this guy spits out of his babbling mouth, whether it be his "channeling of Ra" or that "he's the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce," his minions will defend him to the edge of the Earth and keep throwing money at his books of "research" (pseudoscience), his videos, his "readings" or what ever else kind of creepy stuff he sells, all while David and his forehead are laughing at all of them. You will be labeled a "troll" like in one of the first responses of this thread, you will be banned from his fan website, and you will be banned from his youtube. Yes, critical thinking is allowed....just as long as it's what David tells you to think. Just "believe him." Take his word for it, and you're free to discuss how awesome he is.


It's like some kind of a creepy cult
edit on 2-18-12 by reaxi0n because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1   >>

log in

join