It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could you start an I hate America Forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
With the ridiculous rise in anti American/I hate US soldiers threads starting up again. Could you please start an I Hate America forum so they will all have a place to go? That way normal people don't have to see it on the front page all of the time. I know ATS is in it for the money and we have members world wide, but really, show a little pride and do the right thing.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Holy crap this is so true! And then you can make one for I hate Israel too!

It kills me to see how many people really equate ALL of the worlds problems with the US. IF a bird dies, its our fault. If an ant farts to loud, its our fault. If the rain is to long, its Israels fault...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
perhaps we could also have an "I support everything my country does no matter how abhorrent and morally bereft" forum as well.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
How about we start a forum called "We are sheeple - baaaaaah!!!"

In there you can eat cotton candy, suck down aspartame diet drinks, and cheer yourselves on about how you have completely ignored the historical and contemporary record of past events which illustrate what a complete lie the entire system is (including that war=peace).

It's a great idea.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You have the potential to be a truely awesome country, the people are great... your politicians and foreign policy are frightening!!

Of all the wars out there at the moment I wouldn't be surprised if you are involved in over 90% of them, funding, supporting, starting them or getting involved where you're not wanted.

I love America! and I love the American people.... but please, get a grip of your politicians!!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
2 perfect examples right there folks, as soon as they tell their friends it'll be an all out I Hate Americas thread instead of actually addressing the question.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
ATS won't be starting a "I Hate ____________________", America or otherwise.

Thread closed.

top topics

join