It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US says Taliban who shot at US helicopter dead

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by shtf2012

Hey man stay with it you are making valid points based on what you know. I think that comment (coverup) was meant as a general staement to all posters. personnally I think that you do not know a thing about our tactics. And that is OK. We are all here to learn and share. Right?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
last post i'm done.
You do not shoot off an Rpg anywhere near an attack Helio and not have your ass handed to you.
The smoke from the missle will tell you where it came from.
and i'n done.
You just want to argue anyway.
got no time for that
Thx.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Again how very mature of you.

All I am asking for you to expand on your beliefs regarding this helicopter crash so we can discuss.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Before you are done
'Taliban uses Afghans as human shields'
on Youtube.
Do you understand do you understand now. I cant make it any clearer to you. This is basicaly what happened

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

Ok i'm back.
Human shields would not have made any difference.
If you were on loiter in a helicopter and saw thirty of your buddies blown up.
Would you hesitate to waste a house that an rpg just came out of?
Not me.
There is no record of any other forces with that team that i can find.
Maybe you can do better.
Enlighten me.
Please because this whole story i have a problem with in the way that it's being told.
One copter no covering force.
And we're all on the same team... i think.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Please show me the proof that he was killed 10 years ago. id love to see it. I have an open mind but jeez louiz that statement has no basis.
edit on 10-8-2011 by semperkill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Ok ill say this. I know some of the guys that were on both choppers. SEALs have dedicated satellites and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS a Reaper or other UAV watching them. And to answer your question. No i would not blindly shoot at a target there is much to take into account. Contrary to popular belief we are not savages. Remember when all of america was shouting "Why dont we just turn that desert into glass" Wel the reason being is that we do not kill civilians on purpose. that is murder.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

No how did the guy get away.
The only thing i have read is the rangers reached the chopper after the crash.
Thats the story.
It was at night so maybe an rpg can't be tracked at night.
But we do have night vision.
But and a big but. if you were in a cobra or what not and you just saw your mates taken out...no.
Shields be damned because the next strike might be you.

edit on 10-8-2011 by shtf2012 because: I likes it

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Did they dump him in the ocean?

Any one that believes anything out of the mouth of our lying ass gov. is either ignorant or naive or has major memory malfunction. Dailed into selective. Or all plus.
edit on 10-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
So it takes them 10 years to track down the most wanted terrorist in the world (OBL), they can't operate a remote controlled drone without killing a dozen or so civilians, but in just a few days they tracked the exact guy that fired the rocket.

LOL.. No kidding. It seems when the cameras are rolling or there are movie deals to honor, our intelligence capabilities in America are suddenly world class and second to none in history. Every other day, as you note, they couldn't predict tomorrow's weather with any accuracy. That rat in the woodpile is getting bigger, I think.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

either that or sent him up into space

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

what proof do you have that he was killed a few months ago? it's all hear say, because of how sketchy our government has been. obl dying in 01 and obl dying in 11 are all just because somebody said so.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Maybe they were so shocked at what they saw. At that very instant their attention was on the downed chopper. By the time they looked for the signature there was no target.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Because i know it for a fact and no I cant show you proof. Because i dont want to.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yes we dumped him in the ocean. A muslim Chaplain was there to ensure we followed the strict Islamic protocals.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The guy that fired the rocket was given up by his neighbors for a couple of hundred bucks..and 20 tons of grain. The village is doing very well now .

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Sounds good enough to me.

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Yeah right.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The thread title is misleading. We took out the Cell that was responsible for the attack not just the one guy that shot the RPG but the CELL. These CELLS usually claim responsibility. Afghans by nature are easily corrupted. They would like I said earlier give their own mother up if given the proper motivation.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

fyi, we don't have burial at sea in islam, unless they die at sea. so you're saying "yall" kidnapped him and drowned him?

how did yall get a sheikh/imam so quick?
how did you get all the way to the ocean so quick?

why do you smell like a troll?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I captured a bigfoot the other day, but I had to dump his ass in the ocean. Don't believe me ? Tuff Scwitt !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join