It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the enemy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Looking at latest events around the world i got a feeling like system (TPTB) is winning more and more. Of course there is mass awakening of the people around the globe but i got feeling like everyone is still confused. This specially goes to current UK riots. Seems to me like those people don't know who is their enemy.
And TPTB will only profit from that!

1) In public eyes protesters / rioters are hooligans and gangsters. That picture serves the TPTB perfectly and it will remain for future protests and riots with different (and better) cause. We now see „anti-riot“ groups organizing to attack rioters and looters. Same thing happened in many other countries too. For example in Greece we saw demonstrators fighting between themselves.
    Anti rioters:

More and more people will stand on a TPTB side and media is more than supportive. Why do i say TPTB side? Because TPTB surely don't want any protests and riots but on other side they would like to create „anti-protests“ atmosphere amongst the people.

Lets take a look at few headlines:
    Sky news: Man fights for life after confronting rioters
    Telegraph: Birmingham race tension fears after three men killed
    The Sun: SHOP A MORON
    Media ignorance:

I don't say that rioters didn't gave them any reasons for such opinion but my thought is that if we all agree that the system is bad and corrupted we can't simply say that protesters and/or looters are criminals and ignore the cause of that behavior. Cause is the bad system that cuts spending on education and health but raises founding for wars in other countries. Same system that supports banksters.

2) Still, looting and destroying of private properties strikes small business harder then big corporations. So in my eyes this kind of looting is wrong. If people need to let their anger out then they should do that on big banks and corporations. In a way they even help TPTB with looting because small business will hardly recover from looting while big corporations won't have a problem with that. So competition for big corporations gets eliminated.

Also important thing to ask is why are people looting fancy Tvs, iPads, clothes and so on... (very similar to flash mob robbing in US). System taught them that are the things that make them important, successful and that they are necessary to have. So don't act surprised when lower classes go looting for plasma TV and new iPad.

If i saw people looting for food i would stand on their side and support them. Hell, I'd even help them.

3) On top of all that TPTB are on profit because racial tensions raise again. It's pretty clear that all races are taking part in protesting and looting in UK.

Take a quick look at some galleries like this: London riots

4) What will happen once riots are over? New laws that will take more freedom away? Army will take streets to deal with rioters?

System will change? I doubt it. That would not fit TPTB plans.

Same old dived and rule all over again.
I don't say that i 100% support riots in UK but i can't say that i didn't expect them or that i don't understand them. I also read in many threads on ATS that people expected something like this and that its normal because economy is bad and so on. So if we live in a system where are we not surprised to see a riots and protests we should ask ourselves why do we support that system

Whit all mass awakening happening this still slips through and corrupts human mind. Maybe because the system / TPTB are like invisible enemies (just like terrorism too) so people look for some „visible“ enemies in form of other races, lover classes, other nations. Like i already said, that only serves TPTB, our real enemy. LETS UNITE!

Or who knows, maybe i am missing something and our real enemy are not TPTB?
What do you think?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Break the commandments and you will hear the enemy speak so that he says his will through your tongue. Follow the ten commandments and the enemy will run from your presence in fear of the lord.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dario86

You can probably find everything you need to know about the ghost actors in all these calamities at Real Zionist News. Nathaniel Kapner is an ex-rabbi converted to christianity. Wait til you start reading about the Talmudic Jews and Jesuits

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

I am familiar with Zionism and what they do around the world but i never heard for Nathaniel Kapner. I'll check website out.

Also i just watched a nice video that goes with what I've said about why people loot hi-tech stuff that isn't really important for their lives.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
World Wars start like this.

Europe doesn't have enough money to buy every kid everything he wants. They can't afford oil to keep everyone warm in the winter.

Europe is lucky though because they have homes.

America doesn't have enough money to put it's people into homes. It's economic model of robbing the people for decades and making homes overpriced has destroyed Americans ability to live in a home of their own.

So why is it that it's Europe rioting and not the US?

Clearly it's Europe who is the enemy of America....we've been suffering so Europe doesn't freeze to death.

You ever owned something made in Europe? me neither.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dario86

He talks about some mindblowing topics, and after spending an afternoon reading articles and watching videos, you get a really bad gut feeling about the mechanisms behind the global suffering. I mention the subject matter lightly as I have no desire to prod anti-semitism. Talmudic law is an affront to mankind, and it is the practicioners of talmudic law that are the compelling factors behind exploitation, capitalism, consumerism, and a general hatred of us 'animals and beasts' who are taxed to death to provide them with private jets and sweeping authority over us serfs.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Europe is not enemy of America. Maybe some politicians are but Europe as whole continent is not enemy to America. We are all being ruled by the same people.

Did i ever owned something made in Europe?
Yes i did but it was about 10 years ago :/

new topics

top topics

join