It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riot Patrols

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
'Fed Up' Residents Form Anti-Looter Patrols

At last some good news. People are fed up of rioters acting like animals and terrorising their sytreets.

Part of a group of 70 men in Enfeild, one man said

"Everybody here pays tax and we've all had enough of it. We're sickened by the police doing absolutely nothing.

"They're not policing our streets, we have to police them."

Quite bloody right!!! I hope we see more of this accross the UK, followed by peacefull demonstration against the causes of this weeks problems.

Click the link above for the full story and video.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
you cant stop consumerism that ingrained into the youth culture. you would have an easier time killing every child on the planet, or getting the un to disband.

sad but true

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationXisMarching
you cant stop consumerism that ingrained into the youth culture. you would have an easier time killing every child on the planet, or getting the un to disband.

sad but true

What we have seen this week had nothing to do with consumerism. It has everything to do with ignorance, stupidity and greed. It will be stamped out, if not by the authorities, then by the people!

Ther is a chilling shalownes to your reply.

Sad but true.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
For real? I'm from the UK and these men "protecting their communites" are made up of mostly racist bnp, edl white extremists just looking for a reason to justify their disgusting views & attack a few black/asian youths. People are so missing the point by calling these rioters scum etc. No I don't condone violence but we simply must not ignore the underlying issues. Everyone is paying attention now their is fires & big scenes but wake up this is happening everyday. There's street robberys, gun crime, drug dealing everyday on the streets of london and it's because the people from these estates/ areas know no different. I'm not excusing their behaviour but understand why it's happening. These communites are designed to breed crime. Lower class families placed into estates it's bound to happen. Parents selling drugs to feed the kids. Kids selling drugs to buy clothes. BUT IT'S THE GOVERNMENT SUPPLYING DRUGS IN THE COUNTRY. Gun crime BUT THE GOVERNMENT SUPPLY THE GUNS. street robbery SO THE GOVERNMENT CAN MAKE ARRESTS AND FILL PRIVATE PRISONS. It's all for the upper class profit. A continuous cycle, what now? We arrest rioters and send them to prison? That's part of the problem!!! I've seen smart 13 year old kids sent to jail and come out with the hope gone from their eyes. Set to lead a life of crime which is the governments plan. These kids wouldn't be out there doing this is people recognised their talents & gave them the right guidence but society judges them...and why is that? Because mainstream media potrays them as thugs every single day, not just in the riots this has been going on for as long as I can remember. Wake up people the rioters are just government puppets and they don't even realise it. Neither do the people. Now it's these skinheads VS blacks VS asians it's all out WAR between the lower classes & the upper class WHO CAUSE THIS are not being attacked even though they are the real enemy. See the truth people noone is born bad.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Like I said on the other thread about the topic, it's a silly idea in my opinion and will cause more problems...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

you have to be kidding me - you think that throwing a bunch of racist hooligans into the mixer is a good idea!!!!!

you haven't really thought this through have you?

now im all up for communities coming together to protect themselves but groups of neo nazi and hooligans isnt really going to help... in fact groups of same race people isnt going to help either - it just segregated communities and creates the them and us attitude.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
What we have seen this week had nothing to do with consumerism. It has everything to do with ignorance, stupidity and greed.

What's the difference? What's consumerism if it isn't ignorant, stupid and greedy? Most people these days want "stuff", free stuff is even better.

Until people can learn that they don't need all the junk then looting is always going to happen at the drop of a hat when any kind of riot kicks off and for those who don't pride themselves on brain cells then it's xmas come early.

I want I want I want.

top topics

join