It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hearing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Proves that pictures were shot from similar vantage point looking toward Manhattan or are you that delusional
that you dont realize how many people there are in Williamsburg with similar view of Manhattan

Also Clark and Cart took pictures after first impact - Staehle had started his web shot project some 3 days
before and was one of the few who actually captured AA1 into North Tower..

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

When we see the same perspective, and the same moment in time captured of the same 500 MPH object, rational people would surmize these are three examples of fraudulent photos using the same footage, yet different filters.

Why would any single photograph or video be fraudulent?
edit on 12-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by fattyp

As you may or may not realize, I am not a conspiracist. However, that bookstore does sound fascinating for some reason. Is there enough "traffic" in conspiracies to keep something like that bookstore going?

Also, does it bother you to have to pay $200 to hear was is essentially a criminal accusation? Don't you think that if these people really believed that persons within the US government were responsible for the mass murder of 1000's then it would encumbent upon them to offer their evidence for free? I mean, were not talking about a symposium on the evolution of the snail darter, we are talking about murder.

Oddly, I couldn't agree more with you Hooper...Can they make it anymore obvious that they have turned it into a traveling sideshow circus. Which undoubtedly changes their motives, which in turn makes their opinions on the situation a lot less credible. They have a vested interest in keeping the conspiracy going on for as long as possible. Not to mention, adding fuel to the fires of guys like you.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
For fun, copy my list and add to it.. Lets put together a list, of all the people who would have to be in on this little 9/11 delusion.

1) Bush
2) Cheney
3) CIA
4) FBI
5) Israel
6) NWO
7) Firefighters
8) Cops
9) The media - How many editors, reporters CEO's??
10) The hundreds of witnesses ON RECORD
11) The explosives experts that planted 3 buildings of explosives, quickly?
12) Judges - the ones throwing out all of the 9/11 cases
13) The space agency that operates said "super secret space (go boom) weapon"
14) The CGI special effects experts
15) The people at the airports that helped exterminate the passengers that didn't really get on their flights.
and on and on and on
That is all I could come up with, but am sure there would have to be hundreds more.

You forgot..

A) the hundreds of ground zero workers, for they were seeing all these "blatant" signs of det cord, sabotaged support columns, melted and/or dustified steel, etc and they're covering it all up and keeping it secret.

B) all the engineers and eyewitnesses that contributed to the NIST, FEMA, Purdue, and MIT reports, as well as the editors of Popular Mechanics, for covering up all the "smoking gun" evidence that points to the fact that the towers were destroyed by [fill in the blank].

C) Every NATO government, as the US gave them our intelligence showing that it was an Al Qaida attack, and after reviewing it with what their own intelligence agencies were reporting, they found it credible enough t invoke article V in the first time in history. It's obviously they're "covering up the truth" as well.

D) Judy Wood, Jesse Ventura, Alex Jones, Dylan Avery, and every conspiracy theorist that supports these outlandish conspiracy claims of lasers from outer space, missile pods, "no planes", etc, as they're clearly secret government disinformation agents spreading foolish statements to discredit the truther movement by association.

E) Don't forget Al Qaida themselves, as they're supposedly a CIA front and Bin Laden is just a CIA employee

F) Not to mention every moderator and administrator of abovetopsecret.com, as they're clearly secret agents setting up a fake safehouse for the conspirators to come in and reveal themselves like flies to a spider web.

The correct question to be asked really is, who the heck ISN'T involved in these secret plot to take over the world? I've even seen one guy here insist the 9/11 attack was staged by the Canadians.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I've even seen one guy here insist the 9/11 attack was staged by the Canadians.

I thought it was the Cardassians from DS 9? Maybe the Vulcans in order to get us to join the Federation?

Sorry, couldnt resist....

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

You seem to be confused about who you are talking to.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HannibalEG

Could be...I get hooper mixed up with Hannibal on another forum. No offense intended.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

None taken. I'm used to it.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HannibalEG

So I see you're new.

What brings you to ATS, and to this thread?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join