It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America the Complacent, Home of the Slaves

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

I don't believe in false flags.

The whole concept of them is CRAP.

IMO, that is....lol

Peace out!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

At the risk of being banned from ATS I will still say this. You are an idiot and you know nothing about american people. You are a persecuter and another one of the anti american idots that spreads trash. What do expect American people to do? Nuke Washington? HARDLY !!! Straighten your own yard up and report to your anti american friends for me ...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Slave new world. good times to play our older metal tunes, remanufacture form fear fatcotry, early megadeth peace sells but whos buying, metallicas and jsutice for all, because its true. money=power and has bought jusitce and the corporations, AND big bnaks, like meryl lynch, AIG have made it so they get the money and securitys, we get zip. 3rd world USA is coming soon, unless we stand and fight back at the banks and corporations for raping us like this...we will ooose everything, familys, homes, unless we all stand up and take back whats ours, and make it how things use to be fair.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by eldard

I don't believe in false flags.

The whole concept of them is CRAP.

IMO, that is....lol

Peace out!

Americans missing Dancing With The Stars by taking to the streets is a far CRAPPIER concept.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Everytime you pay taxes, you acknowledge being a slave.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Sorry. The sh*t just gets old. I need to learn to avoid these types of threads, but when I want to see if the poster is actually in America (it appears not) and the person is so paranoid that they don't list anything, I get irritated. I should have just let it pass, but I didn't.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

You should follow your own advice and stop coming to these threads. It's an excellent idea. You may also want to learn how to read and comprehend. You so ignorantly assume that I'm not in America. I already responded to a respectful commenter and stated that I'm in Florida.

Please don't ever respond to my threads or comments again.

I started this thread to come up with ideas in the hopes that riots could be averted. Americans do need to do something, but you obviously don't think so. Protests and peaceful displays of our disapproval of our government would be a great start, but people like you are obviously too dumb to come up with any out-of-the-box ideas because you insist on remaining in your fantasy bubble. You're too narrow-minded to contribute anything useful to my thread except spread stupidity and unsubstantiated agression. I hope you aren't contagious. I'm actually glad I ticked you off. Your short fuse and obtuse way of thinking are perfect examples of what will ignite the riots. Thanks for making a perfect example of what Americans need to stop doing. At least you contributed something.
...................................................................................................................................................... ..............................

We as Americans need to do something, but some are happy to dissociate in front of the T.V. and believe that the sewage that has touched other people won't seep into their lives. Time to wake up, folks. Unless we come together and find constructive, creative, and peaceful ways to show D.C. our disgust and anger, our streets are going to be stained with blood.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Please direct your attention to my comment directly above this one.
Thanks for contributing nothing.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Y SO MAD?

They've only told us this what would happen, it's the design.

Before Alex Jones and copycats , Lou Dobbs use to warn you all of this. The fleecing of America.

Well here is the end result, nobody did anything for the past 30 years.
edit on 11-8-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

So true about the Taxes.

I agree. So,, where is My Backup ,,,, they are after me something fearful,,, and i am holding out NOT PAYING.

If you pay taxes you support a broken system.
Corrupt,, Lying,,, deceitful and evil.

I turned the BoobTube off years ago,,, when I realized it was a way to brainwash me into complacency.

also stopped paying the ''Man" and will hold out as long as possible,,,
still waiting on Real Americans to back me up on this,,, but they seem to be of the mind this can be fixed withing the system we have Now.

NOT.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

I'm not mad at the people who have said what the riots will be like.
I'm responding to the ones who have called me an idiot and paranoid. Their insults weren't called for and aren't welcome here.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
They need to do away with income taxes. This would kill the IRS.
Tax only what we buy and win in the stock market and gambling.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

was aimed at entire thread not you specifically :p

But I understand where you are coming from.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
try not to generalize millions and billions of people

makes you look like a simpleton

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

it's your fantasy bubble. I'm just along for the ride. Once again, someone is happier than you so it must be a delusion. It's not. Sorry you can't accept that not everyone is miserible like you have decided they are. Oops, I commented on your thread again!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
this seems to be what happens every time people get together, they can't discuss the subject very long before they start to rail against each other.
FOCUS, please. it's really not that hard, believe me. this is one of the things that divert our attention away from what the original intention was.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join