It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Riots - Scum steal from injured boy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Be warned, the video owner dropped an f bomb near the end.

This is not a Revolution, this is mob mentality.

One top comment provides the following info:

The victim, Mohd Asyraf Rafiq Rosli of Malaysia, currently studying at Kaplan University was attacked while on his way to buy food to break fast.

He is now being treated at Royal London Hospital for a broken jaw and disjointed teeth. The victim lost his mobile phone and wallet during the incident.

The victim's family members has been informed of the incident and an official from the Malaysian embassy has been sent to check on the victim.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

Animals.

Is there any doubt what the world would really look like when the SHTF?

edit on 10-8-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This video went viral yesterday, i even saw it on biggest dot.coms.
Nevertheless...
This is animal behavior. Wish someone found the way to separate such a scums from normal society.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

hi op
dont you just love the media
all this violence and looting
and just 1 case like this shows that everyone is the same
that was an opertunist
let this not reflect that this is all it is for it is not
yeh the idiots outnumber the civil
but there is more to this than u can imagine

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Why as a species do some of us still continue to act like this? It's such a shame! Will it ever END?!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Yeah, the media is only showing footage of a few fires and looting damage in affected areas each morning but that's it. Thankfully this video also made it to the top of youtube's most viewed and also made the front page. It needs to be seen.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
old news dawg

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

When I first seen this video is when I decided some of these rioters really need shot dead on the spot or when they are found. That`s how you separate them from society.

Some people just don`t belong here on this planet.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I heard this morning the victim was a Malaysian student in London doing a 2 years course. He is still in hospital , but not in a serious condition. The good listeners of BBC Radio 5 live, were pledging to buy him a new bike , new phone and PSP, all of which were stolen.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
while we're crying for such brutal abuse perpetrated by one individual, arent' we forgetting to track down the real reason behind all this violence?

this is obviously a totally destroyed region of society (it's lowest part probably, but do not forget it's part of it too) So, the core of the question is in my opinion: who and what destroyed them? And whatever machinery destroyed this lower layer, wont destroy the layers above in some near future?

(and please dont tell me it's "foreign minorities", "unadapted traitors who have not embraced the culture" because all vids show plenty of milky white hooded guys).

One funny thing for dessert... These little cuties:

have been ludicrously uneffective in preventing these riots. The most CCTV-ed country in the World is now slashed by people who have nothing to fear.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

hi op
yeh like i said the media are good fueling fire where it turns into ratings
this is wrong of course but like i said this incident was just an oportunist
and here in england im lukily enough to have friends from all over the uk
im finding out the news quicker than the media can twist it
believe me there is more to this than can be imagined
e.g new laws on the way

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hey England -

How's gun control working out for 'ya?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm from the UK. There was a time I would of been on the streets with these rioters I am from the same type of community, fortuantly I chose knowledge over crime. It's important to point out from this footage I do not think the man who helped him up at first had the intention of robbery until that other guy came over & opened the bag. Not that this excuses any of it. What people must remember as terrible as is this it's nothing new, street robbery & it happens everyday on the streets of london. The only reason the world is paying attention is because there's massive sences of violence surrounding the scene. We must ask why these kids,teens,men from lower class communites are robbing people, it's because they don't know any different. It's simply just how life is when you are raised in these estates/areas I can't condone it but it's just a continuous cycle. Noone is seeing what needs to change. Shout scum & arrest them all as much as we like but the governments are the one's designing these estates to fill with lower class families. Parents selling drugs because they can't feed the kids, kids selling drugs for new clothes. Government are the one's bringing the drugs in. Gun crime. Government supply the guns. Robbery, arrest the kids. Fill the private prisons. it's all for profit. These kids are just the puppets & I was one of them they do not realise they are doing exactly what the government want. I PICKED UP A BOOK & saw who the real enemy was. My point is don't be so quick to attack the "scum" look at the scum and realise what they are a result of. Evil governments. Holding people down for profit. All the people from these riots getting arrested who the hell is that going to help? Prison helps noone I've seen 13 year olds go into prison and come out with the hope gone from their eyes. With help they wouldn't be these very people on the streets robbing they could of used the talents they do have for positivity LIKE ME - studying law. But these talents have forgotten, hope lost. The government took it from them.
edit on 10-8-2011 by cortexbuzz because: mispelling

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Well is not working is it.

Gun shots were fired last night.

As for the video just shows, how far these things will go. Disgusting. I hope that dude, who took things out of that boys bag is chuffed with himself.

Disturbances in the Courts also....

Courts to stay opened all day and night.

Most are being remanded in custody, bail is not being allowed.
edit on 10-8-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cortexbuzz

Yeah, he was being helped, until one opened his backpack. Then it instantly turned into a pack of Hyena's taking nips at a corpse, ready to run at a moments notice.

This cannot be compared to every day England crime.
edit on 8/10/11 by Cyprex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cortexbuzz

What an honest post,
thank you for being so open and sharing that.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by Cyprex

Animals.

Is there any doubt what the world would really look like when the SHTF?

edit on 10-8-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

You're exactly right. Same sort of thing happened in New Orleans after the Katrina hurricane. People were looting stores, not only for food or weapons, but for stereos and tvs. Even police were found in WalMart with a cart load.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

My point was to show what happens when ordinary citizens aren't allowed to have/carry guns....the scum criminals will always get/have guns....so no one can defend themselves from these punks.

Gun control isn't about guns...it's about CONTROL

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
And yet we Americans are constantly belittled by British people as being savages and uncivilized. What else? Oh
we are FAT, stupid, full of criminals,ignorant, etc, etc, etc. I guess it stems from a long history of hypocrisy.

This is a disgusting display of the darker side of humanity; Sad really . People can act like savages no matter what race, religion, or place of origin you are from.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is chaos for you. What do you expect? Humans to riot peacefully? Is there any other oxymoron we can use?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join