It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I created Obama's certification of birth'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Someone has come forward claiming that they infact created Obama's BC!

When the White House posted online an image of President Obama's purported long-form birth certificate, it also linked to the previously circulated "Certification of Live Birth," the short-form version that had been presented as the only birth documentation available. However, the short-form certificate to which the White House linked April 27 was a forgery, claims computer expert Ron Polland, Ph.D., who says he made the image himself. "I made the birth certificate image that was given to the media at the White House press conference held on April 27, 2011," Polland told WND. Read more: 'I created Obama's certification of birth' www.wnd.com...

Also this: - Orly Taitz seems to be making slow but steady progress in forcing this issue to court.

California attorney Orly Taitz today secured an order from United States District Court Magistrate Judge Richard L. Puglisi demanding representatives of the Hawaii Department of Health appear in federal court Sept. 14 to show why Taitz should be prevented from seeing whatever original 1961 documents the agency has on record regarding Barack Obama's birth. Taitz returned to federal court in Honolulu today after Hawaii DOH officials presented her with a letter refusing to comply with her subpoena on grounds that Hawaii privacy laws prevented officials from releasing Obama birth records to the public. "It's ridiculous," Taitz told WND. She had argued previously – without getting a response from the state – that Obama had waived all privacy rights by releasing his long-form birth certificate to the American public at a White House press conference April 27. Read more: Court tells Hawaii officials to explain Obama's birth records www.wnd.com...

The ExParte Emergency Motion for Order to Show Cause and to Compel Attendance for Production of Documents that Taitz filed with the federal magistrate asked the court to demand Hawaii DOH head Loretta Fuddy appear in court to explain why she would not comply with the subpoena.

"Getting a federal judge to demand Fuddy's attendance at a show-cause hearing is a victory," Taitz said. "I will return to Hawaii on Sept. 14 and I expect then to be able to force the Hawaii DOH to turn over the relevant records as demanded by the subpoena."

Read more: Court tells Hawaii officials to explain Obama's birth records www.wnd.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

You know he dead.
Claiming something like that whether true or not is bound to get some people pretty peeved off
edit on 10/8/2011 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I'm not quite sure what to make of this. Is the Obama campaign that sloppy that they'd actually use an un-sourced image off the internet?

Why on earth, if he could prove this 100%, would he wait til now, when it's all died down, to bring this information to light?

It should have been immediate so they could all be caught red handed....

Or is that the key right there? It's all a load of crap and he waited this long so when checked, he could say they must have replaced it?

I'm still not sure what forging document A has to do with proving document B is forged, I don't see the connection.

Lets stop and think logically for a second.

Lets say the BC is fake, and there was no long form record. Obvious Obama and his handlers would know this. They'd also know THEY would have to create it.

Now put yourself in their position, you have to invent a BC that never existed. What do you do? Forge one? Or google it and use the first image that appears.

This stinks really really bad to me.
edit on 10-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I saw this story on another website today. It's pretty interesting since the guy is an expert in his field. I feel it gave his story a lot of weight.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

It's pretty interesting since the guy is an expert in his field.

No he has "expertise" with computers and printers and scanners (who the hell doesn't) never actually defining "expertise"

His PHD and credentials have no bearing on that what so ever.

And he's such an expert that he could only prove the BC was forged by forging a completely different one.

edit on 10-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Anyone smell that???
Smells like suicide.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

u have to be quick on ATS...

see this thread...from a few hours ago...?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

seeya

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Yes, but doesn't it seem strange that the White House links to Snopes for the short form BC?
The whole thing stinks in my opinion. And Snopes...what a joke that site is!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
"...However the short-form certificate to which the White House linked April 27 was a forgery, claims research expert Ron Polland, PhD, who says he made this image himself...."

If this is true....then Ron Polland should be prosecuted and go to prison for forgery.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
Yes, but doesn't it seem strange that the White House links to Snopes for the short form BC?

But since the "real" short form was placed on fightthesmears.com (and thus readily available to the White House if they wanted it), I'm just calling it a lazy mistake by the guy who runs the White House website.

He linked one copy, thinking it was real, when he shoulda linked a different copy.

Edit - P.S. Before any of you start calling me an Obama supporter/defender, I'm not even American, dont live in America, and I think Obama is a # president.

edit on 10-8-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
"...However the short-form certificate to which the White House linked April 27 was a forgery, claims research expert Ron Polland, PhD, who says he made this image himself...."

If this is true....then Ron Polland should be prosecuted and go to prison for forgery.

If he does go to prison that is a great sacrifice, it would solidify in the court system that this indeed was a forgery and therefore the white house did use a forged copy and because the court ruled it was a forgery there would be no way to legally deny it was a forgery.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X

It's obvious now that snopes.com is not bi-partisan by any stretch, just like how factcheck.org is funded by the Annenberg foundation of which Obama was a chairman for. Some impartiality!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This guy's story makes no sense at all.

They need a fake birth certificate, so they google one? Really? You believe that? With all the resources at their command, that's the best they can do?

Don't believe this, not for a second. The guy is just trying to promote his book.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

SNopes is ran by the Israeli regime.. the couple who run it are like how Mark Zuckerburg "runs" facebook when its really started and funded by In-Q-tel (cia company)..

ADL, Aipac, etc.. are behind snopes..

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The red flag for me was the article where he claims that he created the birth certificate. The way he spelled it all out, refernecing snopes and everything else sounds impressive, until his last comment.

I have spent 3 years investigating Obama to prove hes not american (not exatly what he said, but you get the idea).

So now my question -
If he created the birth certificate, why would he need to spend 3 years investigating Obama to prove its a fake?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It does not matter if Obama was born in the US or not

He is a treasonous, lying sack of filth just like his predecessor.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Polland isn't saying that he got up one morning and decided to forge Obama BC just for the hell of it and post it to the net, the implication is that he was contracted to forge it, which was then released by Obama and the WH as genuine.

That's how i read it.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

The red flag for me was the article where he claims that he created the birth certificate. The way he spelled it all out, refernecing snopes and everything else sounds impressive, until his last comment.

I have spent 3 years investigating Obama to prove hes not american (not exatly what he said, but you get the idea).

So now my question -
If he created the birth certificate, why would he need to spend 3 years investigating Obama to prove its a fake?

Maybe they spun him some bull story about how the records were lost or mislaid, and they need a replacement 'created' or something along those lines

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
It does not matter if Obama was born in the US or not

He is a treasonous, lying sack of filth just like his predecessor.

Agree with your second sentence, not your first.

If he wasn't born in the USA, he's not eligible for office of POTUS, simple as that.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Agreed, which is probably why the rats are deserting the sinking ship, evidence for immunity deals abound i'd expect.

All the while, the puppet masters pulling the strings behind the scenes are cleaner than clean and untouchable.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join