It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this already planned?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
What if..everything that is going on at the moment are mere signs.

Such as the japanese earthquake,the UK riots,the record breaking tornadoes and CME's..

See iv'e done my homework on 2012 and realise there are about 50 odd predictions. Yet they all relate in the same way, such as a 'change' of some sort.

We know full well how much damage we have done to the planet and i guess this is the global 'cleanup' should i say. After all,isn't death a natural occurance?I mean, clearly its meant to happen right?yet we fear it..we shouldnt..

Maybe its best for these riots to break out and get worse..might push the economics over the edge to the point that when they attempt to establish a new currency,people wont bite it because they desire change aswell as understanding.

After all,were now as a hole,to experience fear on as much as we can,for the most easiest control.

Its time...lets the riots break out,let everything loose,its time for us to understand where we came from and appreciate that..

Its time to leave the material world behind..
edit on 10-8-2011 by Winged-Sphinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Winged-Sphinx

See iv'e done my homework on 2012 and realise there are about 50 odd predictions.

Have you now? Then obviously you are aware that all 2012 predictions stem from a single, inaccurate, description of the Mayan cyclical calender? That all credited Mayan scholars literally laugh at this 2012 nonsense because it's rooted in 1 persons quest to sell books?

Anyways, that aside...

What do you mean "already planned" ? Are you inferring someone, somewhere, not only has the ability to create earthquakes, but actually did so, targeting Japan, causing a nuclear disaster that is still underway?

Maybe its best for these riots to break out and get worse..might push the economics over the edge to the point that when they attempt to establish a new currency,people wont bite it because they desire change aswell as understanding.

This part is entirely plausible. The "NWO" or whatever name you know them by, want global government and a global currency. The US dollar must collapse before this can take place. As the US dollar implodes, so does one of the richest countries on earth. To enact the 1984 style police state, they need a reason to actually bring the apparatus into view. The stage has been set for some time, decades even, but only now is it coming fully into the light.

Riots like in Greece, Egypt, the UK, et al are exactly what the establishment needs to "justify" the police state crack down to "protect" us.

Eventually all of this will come under UN control as each country/state will simply be unable to pay for all of this, let alone supply boots on the ground.
edit on 10-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I want to believe that the "change" that is to come will be a good one but it seems so many bad things are happening, how would good come out of this after millions of people die after shtf weather its a natural disaster, global war or famine....

Essentially, each prediction contains an element of one of the following options:

Something negative will happen:

The world will end and we will all be killed
There will be a disaster (take your pick from anything from floods to solar flares to killer planets) and those who are prepared will survive
There will be a disaster (as above) and only those who believe in …. (take your pick from a number of gods and ideologies) will survive

Something positive will happen:

There will be a change of consciousness or a better spiritual state which will happen to everyone
There will be a change in consciousness or a better spiritual state for those who are prepared
There will be a change in consciousness of a better spiritual state for those who believe in … (whatever)

Nothing will happen:

Or at least nothing out of the ordinary will happen. I have not yet come across a theory that predicts just “nothingness”.
Over time many events, both natural and man-made, have occurred in many different places - awe-inspiring, horrific, miraculous, tragic or sublime – humans have lived and died through them all.
2012 could be no less or no more than other year in history.

The powers behind all this are also many and various:

Extraterrestrials – some benign, some not
The universe God or gods, or messengers from God Gaia (nature or earth)
Humans – some working for good, some working for evil, some working for a global new order or working as part of a global conspiracy
Combinations of any of the above

2012Predictions.net

I dont think "nothing" will happen, seems like this year alone things have gotten worse, between natural disasters, uprisings, war threats and economic robberies, yea these things happen again and again year after year but it seems like tensions are rising everywhere.

I thought at one time that tptb knows what will happen so they set the stage for it....If they thought that all this was true and meant that it was a change in consciousness (and I say this because of the years of dumbing down society and poisoning everything we put in our system, even if labeled "healthy", vaccinations, etc), I dont think they would do all this for years so when 2012 came (if they knew something was to come) it was all for nothing because we all die anyway.....

But if it was to be a change in consciousness i would think they want first and only dibbs into that change and will do whatever it takes to make that happen....

This is only speculating if anything to 2012 was real, not saying I believe any predictions will be reality. But I dont think it will be a "nothing" kind of year

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Im sick of seeing people on this dubunk and basically tear people to shreads, how about contributing to the forum instead of being an arsehole?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
nm
edit on 10-8-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Perhaps all these events are just part of the normal things that happen in the world except in today's age you have access to instant information. I wonder if we take a trip through history if we can find times with similarities to what the world is going through today.

I bet we could

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Winged-Sphinx

I beleive so.

I think they planned this before hand as soon as we stopped listening to them.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Actually..your wrong.

The predictions themselves actually stem all over the place,not just the mayans..
And yes,i have done my homework,of course,who wouldnt want to know why the world is ending,or whether it generally would..

Clearly things have to get worse to get better,its just they cant loose the biggest drug they have on the people..money..

Money is the most biggest drug in the world. And yet if that collapses,it would intriugue us and lead us to our past more than our future..it just has to..

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

The "NWO" or whatever name you know them by, want global government and a global currency. The US dollar must collapse before this can take place. As the US dollar implodes, so does one of the richest countries on earth. To enact the 1984 style police state, they need a reason to actually bring the apparatus into view. The stage has been set for some time, decades even, but only now is it coming fully into the light.

A few articles to read that supports this.

This is the "BEGINNING"

- A well researched article starting with WWII and the deliberate collapse of rural America to provide a cheap labor pool and customers for the industrialists/bankers.

...With World War II, America saw its agricultural system intentionally subjected to political policies that radically transformed it. What was once a decentralized system that provided a means to self sufficiency and independence for tens of millions of farmers was purposefully centralized into a capital-intensive fossil-fuel dependent system that restructured local economies, permitting their wealth to be extracted by what are now transnational cartels dedicated to the so-called free market and globalized trade at all costs....

This transformation was the result of organized plans developed by a group of highly powerful -- though unelected -- financial and industrial executives who wanted to drastically change agricultural practices in the US to better serve their collective corporate financial agenda. This group, called the Committee for Economic Development, was officially established in 1942 as a sister organization to the Council on Foreign Relations. CED has influenced US domestic policies in much the same way that the CFR has influenced the nation's foreign policies.[1]

Composed of chief executive officers and chairmen from the federal reserve, the banking industry, private equity firms, insurance companies, .... CED determined that the problem with American agriculture was that there were too many farmers. But the CED had a "solution": millions of farmers would just have to be eliminated.

In a number of reports written over a few decades, CED recommended that farming "resources" -- that is, farmers -- be reduced. ..... To solve that problem, CED offers a program with three main prongs."[4]

Some of the report's authors would go on to work in government to implement CED's policy recommendations...

CED members were influential in business, government, and agricultural colleges, and their outlook shaped both governmental policies and what farmers were taught. Farmers found themselves encouraged to give up on a farming system that employed minimal outsourced inputs and capital and get "efficient" by adopting instead a system that required they go into debt in order to purchase ever more costly inputs, like fossil-fuel based fertilizers, chemicals, seeds, feed grain, and machinery. The local, decentralized food distribution networks that were previously in place became subject to corporate buyouts, vertical integration and consolidation, leaving farmers with fewer and fewer outlets to sell their goods...

The human cost of CED's plans were exacting and enormous.

CED's plans resulted in widespread social upheaval throughout rural America, ripping apart the fabric of its society destroying its local economies. They also resulted in a massive migration to larger cities. The loss of a farm also means the loss of identity, and many farmers' lives ended in suicide ... www.opednews.com...

THIS IS THE END

A year ago in The Global Journal this article appeared Of What Use is Global Governance? written by Pascal Lamy, Director, World Trade Organization (WTO) He speaks of the European Union as sort of an intermediate stage.

...the very incarnation of an international organization of integration in which Member States have agreed to relinquish sovereignty in order to strengthen the coherence and effectiveness of their actions.

...If there is one place on earth where new forms of global governance have been tested since the Second World War, it is in Europe. European integration is the most ambitious supranational governance experience ever undertaken. It is the story of interdependence desired, defined, and organized by the Member States. In no respect is the work complete—neither geographically nor in terms of depth (i.e., the powers conferred by the Member States to the E.U.), nor, obviously, in terms of identity....

Our challenge today is to establish a system of global governance that provides a better balance between leadership, effectiveness, and legitimacy on the one hand, and coherence on the other...

And there is "Global Governance 2025" by by US & EU Intelligence Agencies courtesy of Freedom of Information Act, at cia.gov.

The Atlantic Council has a summary HERE

This report analyzes the gap between current international governance institutions, organizations and norms and the demands for global governance likely to be posed by long-term strategic challenges over the next 15 years. The report is the product of research and analysis by the NIC and EUISS following a series of international dialogues co-organized by the Atlantic Council, TPN, and other partner organizations in Beijing, Tokyo, Dubai, New Delhi, Pretoria, Sao Paulo & Brasilia, Moscow, and Paris. ....

They are herding us more and more quickly towards their goal.

'Global Governance 2025′ by US & EU Intelligence Agencies

The National Intelligence Council's 2025 Project

Global Governance 2025 | Atlantic Council

Global Governance 2025: at a critical juncture

Global governance – the collective management of common problems at the international level – is at a critical juncture. Although global governance institutions have racked up many successes since they were developed after the Second World War, the growing number of issues on the international agenda, and their complexity, is outpacing the ability of international organisations and national governments to cope....

Three effects of rapid globalisation are driving demands for more effective global governance....

The shift to a multipolar world is complicating the prospects for effective global governance over the next 10 years. The expanding economic clout of emerging powers increases their political influence well beyond their borders. Power is not only shifting from established powers to rising countries and, to some extent, the developing world, but also towards non-state actors. Diverse perspectives on and suspicions about global governance, which is seen as a Western concept, will add to the difficulties of effectively mastering the growing number of challenges.

Problem, Reaction, Solution

First the government/elite create the problem, ... then offer the solution to the problems they have created. A solution always worse for people and better for THEM, and the gullible nitwits fall for it every single time...

new topics

top topics

join