It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen, learn, lecture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
First I would like to link my post from January 2009

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Back then its name was Planet (x) if I recall correctly. Now before we get deeper, that post I made in January was a sort of prophetic rage induced vision that came to me, I had little knowledge of planet (x) before that and honestly to this day I still don't believe in a planet (x). But... I often have completely random and unsourced "visions" they come to me as clear thoughts of either a scenario or images of an object, they seem like random thoughts that I have simply created in my own mind. For example if I say "pink elephant" you automattically think to your version of a pink elephant. You created that thought in your subconscious and its creation was stimulated by my saying "pink elephant". Ok so this is where everything changes, if your still with me I think you may find this interesting.
These "visions" that I get, they come from no source, there is no stimuli, in other words there is no reason I should be having these visions. I have no reference to what I see and sometimes my visions are hard to disinguish or not able to be completely comprehended by my conscious mind. But these visions give off a strong emotional disbalance within myself, and my emotions, which would be in the subconsious, force me to take action to better understanding what I am seeing.
Hence the reason I am here typing this now. And when these visions started to happen in reality i thought it was a direct result of my thoughts, as opposed to having predictive qualities.
Ok so now that I have your attention lets get to the strange part.

(actual vision I had back in 2006)

My friend and I were driving through our neighborhood trying to outpace trouble as usual. Him, his girlfriend, and I were all talking about which cars coming out that year were our favorite.
My friend says to me
"I want that new Porcshe 911 turbo that just came out..."
and before he could even get to what color he liked I was already having the vision, I pictured a silver 911 porsche turbo with license plates that read "NICCEE" driving through a familiar local intersection and the vision felt and looked so real that I became disoriented,
at which point I blurtted out
"you mean that porsche?"
my friend asked
"where do you see a porsche?" (we were coming up a one way street with absolutly no cars near us)
to which I replied
"wait, you'll see, we are going to pass the porsche you want, just make sure you don't run into it please"
so he retorts quickly
"what do you mean? where do you see any other cars? how do you know what model I am thinking of? your friggin crazy kid."
now I had no way of controlling where we went as my friend was driving the car not me, he was so unsettled by my confidence in saying that we were going to see the porsche that sure enough he made a sharp unexpected right turn to try and throw my prediction off and I didn't even notice it until we were there, yep, 20 feet from the intersection I had just seen in my vision five minutes earlier, and sure enough a silver porsche 911 turbo with an out of state license plate that read "NICE GUY" drives right through the intersection in front of us my friend and his girlfriend were so shook by the event that he slammed on the brakes out of shock and we almost ran off the road.
so my friend goes
"yo, that was the car I was thinking of, how did you know? and how did you know it was gonna be here? you planned that or something man"
I answered him honestly
"I don't know, I dont even know why i said anything"
Sadly after that they stopped hanging out with me as much, I would constantly have these little visions and then they would come true within 10-30 minutes.

NOW...I used to think that these visions were just thoughts, and somehow it was up to me to carry the thoughts into reality. So here I was thinking the whole time that I am the one controlling to future somehow, well I was wrong, dead wrong. I wasn't controlling it at all, in fact I wish I was, because those simple innocent visions became much darker.

OK heres the juice, I told you the story and posted that link above as forms of credential, and now I am going to share with you my last and ever so reoccuring vision, and this vision is becoming more frequent and more vivid as we move closer to the "date", and that means more emotional stress for me.

Ok the vision begins from space viewing Earth and our Moon, as if I was observing this whole thing from a satelite.
Then farely fast a massive ball of this dark gas looking material (it reminds me of crude in its texture, kind of a shiny, silkly, liquid, which is greenish, purplish, black in color kind of pearlecent) appears before me, but the Earth is no longer right behind me.
This thing is just huge, I mean it must be at least half the magnitude of our Sun. Then I'm instantly back on Earth on a huge prarie, and it is dark, I look up into the sky and see this blue streak go accross, and its magnificant, beautiful. But I have no idea what it has to do with anything, it looks like a blue comet, defenitally not the same as this giant ball of oil slick coming our way, the weird thing is there are no other stars in the sky.
Ok heres when SHTF, all of a sudden I am back in my own body (this is still all in my vision), it feels like a couple of weeks have passed since I saw the comet maybe even a month or two and I am walking down my home street when everyone starts pointing up, I look up and planes are falling out of the sky in a fiery wreck, next satelittes start falling and all this reminds me of meteors as they crash down to Earth. This will go on for days supposedly. Radiation from the satellites starts melting circuits in electronics, soon no power no water, and the big green black purple ball isn't even here yet, that was just it passing by us, oh boy! This is the "rapture" (not the christian rapture in a spiritual sense, but the same event that the christian rapture is based upon) it will happen on October 28, 2011.

more to come later, I get emotionally tired from talking about these visions, pass this along, don't force people to believe it, they will see the signs soon enough and come to terms, right now the aristocratical powers (old money) are using the U.S. dollar to strip the world of its wealth in order to finance huge building projects, bunkers deep underground all over the world, and they are using world powers to build these bunkers for them as "military projects"
right now in the U.S. they are systematically destroying the population through illness and poor health, and your prescriptions are whats causing your poor health, look at your prescription bottles, notice that HCL after or before your medicines' pharmaceutical name? Well its this, and your overdosing your body with it every day.

hubpages.com...

and our food, it makes me puke, fish caught out at sea are the only wild food we eat, everything else is either FARMED, PRODUCED, or BYPRODUCT.
Farming- Absurd ammount of pesticides used in fruit and vegitable farming, as well as 90% of the fruits and vegitables we eat have been genetically modified. Animal farming has become a disgrace to humanity, hormones which include steriods are given to poultry to make their breasts larger at a younger age so that more white breast meat can be produced at a quicker pace, oh and yeah your chicken mgnuggets are made from freshley hatched chicklets that get ground up whole (egg shell, beak and all) in a giant blender and then bleached white, breaded, and fried.

www.treehugger.com...

How would you like to be a cow nowadays or a pig, they get fed the guts and unwanted innerds of their own brethren. OK OK so your not an animal activest, well this all affects your health in a major way. Adolecent girls are growing hair on their legs at the age of 6 from the hormones (yes I know someone who that has happened to) and boys have full cupped breasts at 13. Oh yea watch all those workers picking your corn, notice that there are no bathrooms out there on those fields, so when it comes time to lay one down they might just use the cob of corn you had last night for dinner to wipe their asses with. (Salmonella, Ecolli, both viruses that breed out of the bacteria found in human excrement.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

i dont see any bathrooms, and they are out on those fields 12-15 hours a day. and they make less than your local upstanding McDonalds employee, if they make anything at all, alot of these workers are mexican americans who are illegal in this country and they will work in the fields without pay just to get their visa, sometimes they get completely skrewed and don't even get the visa.

Produced Food (Food Product) yes anything that is a "food product" has been produced, wow, should I even go on? and what is produced food? well its not totally food, its a product that you eat that contains a usually small percentage of actual food, the rest is ByProduct, and that can consist of anything from plastic to a highly acidic chemical that you digest every day, no wonder your stomache has been hurting lately.

AHAHAHA I wonder if this counts as a prediction, I found this after I wrote this paragraph.

www.healthychild.com...

I've actually heard a rumor that many cereals and crackers and chips actually contain tree bark as a filler, because yes we are facing the worst famine in human history. You probally didn't know any of this, but you could tell me which housewife had what for dinner on last nights episode, hey that brings me to TV, Radio, and Microwave Ovens, all of which produce "trace" ammounts of radiation as long as you don't use them for too long.
But hey we stayed glued to the TV even when the microwave is beeping because your TV dinner is ready. Skrew it, your going to put a device up to your head that causes even more radiation just to call your mother who is in the other room and tell her to get your TV dinner and bring it to you.(because your too tired and sick to get up yourself, and all the money is gone so you still live with your mom)

sorry that kind of turned into a rant, but yea it doesnt take a prophet to predict where we are headed, seriously it's only going to get worse very quickly

october 28 2011, theres still time to make a stand...

edit on 10-8-2011 by raj9721 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

This is the "rapture" it will happen on October 28, 2011.

october 28 2011, theres still time to make a stand...

The “rapture”, as in the “saved/faithful” being whisked away etc. etc. by God?

How do you make a stand against God?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Ok. So the “rapture” is going to occur this year, but in this thread you authored on 16/04/2010, you said:

yes it is the end of time, on 12/21/2012, full realization that time is an unnecessary illusion will occur... this date will be the last date humanity ever uses, or needs to use for that matter, a major leap in the understanding of the universe will come forth for all, and humanity will react to this knowledge. how they react remains to be... but it is you who will decide the comprehension-able reaction... there is no need to tell the future, or understand the past, because it is not relevant to the present…

Which is it?

Rapture, or end of time?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
wowowow no no no, after thousands of years and hundreds of translations and misinterpretations malevolent or not that the Bible is still 100% gods word? what if god doesnt speak, what if god isnt a he or she, what if god is the underlying force in our Universe that holds it all together, what if in that way god is within all of us all the time, surrounding us, god is balance, justice, god is not good, god is not evil, god is the balance between the two, god is the reason that what goes up must come down, and why opposites attract, its that balance that brings us to a state of grace, right now we have the power to justify, we have the power to take what is too much and make it less, and take what is less and make it much more. there is one force in this universe, its not gravity its not magnetism. nor molecular force or atomic force, the one force is god, and it is reflected through those tools, and those tools (gravity, electricity, fusion, atomic bonds...) are used to balance the universe, constantly expanding it into a universe of 99.9 percent matter, at which point it will contract in on itself and become 99.9 percent energy, where it wlll BANG explode until it stretches so far that it begins to contract on itself again, and it will do this forever. why? because on a sub-subatomic level, our universe is built from itself, it exists multiple times within itself constantly expanding (exploding) and contracting (imploding), ok simply put the astro-whateverist behind the most powerful Telescope will one day look through the lens and see a quantom-whateverist stairing right back at him through the lens of the most powerful Microscope. BOOM its all perspective, we traverse this universe through perspective and we use time to measure the change in perspective.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

yeah read the last 10 sentences of my other reply, you'll understand, 2012 is the recreatiion, the reunderstanding of our universe, sure bad things will happen before, but its all going to be just fine, have faith in god...i mean balance

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

wowowow no no no, after thousands of years and hundreds of translations and misinterpretations malevolent or not that the Bible is still 100% gods word?

I'm assuming you are responding to my post...It's pretty unclear what that post of yours meant. I think you may have misinterpreted my question.

Let me make it clearer; you used the word “rapture”, which – and remembering you have already made it fairly clear we are not talking about the Christian version – is, according to you, still a near ELE.

A non spiritual one, apparently.

Why use the word “rapture” at all, which has an inseparable Christian connotation, one of salvation, lofty emotion and ecstasy, if this “prophecy” you are making is unrelated?

You describe planes falling from the sky and disaster, yet, the “rapture” is, reduced to its lowest description, a removal of the faithful by “God”. So why compare it?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by raj9721

The “rapture”, as in the “saved/faithful” being whisked away etc. etc. by God?

How do you make a stand against God?

i edited that part to make it easier to understand, but yea if you look throughout the bible nobody ever had physical contact with god ever so that they could put a description to it her/him, balance uses angels, or signs to interact with people, these angels aren't beings either, they are emotional forces that persuade us to what we normally would deem out of character. through these either immoral or moral acts that we have been ever so persuaded to proceed with we restore balance, and persue justice, even within ourselves. everything has its opposite and its amazing and awe inspiring to think that everything is retained in this universe, so in a way we never die, we are elevated to a higher perspective. take a calmer approach to things, you can't fight a fire with fire right? ( i dont know where that saying comes from, its stupid) no you need some water, or you need to choke a fire, kind of opposing thoughts seem as a fire burns all the oxygen it can get. but thats just how it is, what goes up must come down, and if its forced down it will rise up like an ember thats been trapped in dark wetness only to be freed and once again become ablaze.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

…but its all going to be just fine, have faith in god...i mean balance

Ah, I get you now.

You’re trying to promote your own concept of the universe and religion, tying the two together, all possibly prompted by a falling out with established churches and your need to understand what life’s all about (though I could be wrong about your having previous ties with a Christian sect. It’s just an assumption.).

Are you now saying that your newfound “understanding” of existence is the correct one, or just a product of your musings?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

reply to post by raj9721

I'm assuming you are responding to my post...It's pretty unclear what that post of yours meant. I think you may have misinterpreted my question.

Let me make it clearer; you used the word “rapture”, which – and remembering you have already made it fairly clear we are not talking about the Christian version – is, according to you, still a near ELE.

A non spiritual one, apparently.

Why use the word “rapture” at all, which has an inseparable Christian connotation, one of salvation, lofty emotion and ecstasy, if this “prophecy” you are making is unrelated?

You describe planes falling from the sky and disaster, yet, the “rapture” is, reduced to its lowest description, a removal of the faithful by “God”. So why compare it?

ok, this has all happened before, it was recorded and passed down to warn the future of its imminent threat, and by this i mean the black star thingy i keep seeing, i will explain this a little more in depth at a later time.

being raised catholic i am quite familiar in the rapture, now chrisitan faith as a whole believes that god will judge on a certain day and that "he" will raise up the dead and those of the living who are just and physically take them to heaven. ok

this is all false, though with some underlaying truthes. god is not a "he" its not even an "a", it just is, now this dark star thingy
(i like to call it the black knight, after the unproven U.N. project called Black Knight, in which the governments within the U.N. found out and withheld information about this event for a very long time. and to be honest i think both world wars were in direct relation to the knowledge of this event, as both wars were started by a single person, and for no particullarly neccessary reason. its as if the superpowers suddenly rushed to grab as much land and resources as they could and they are still doing it today, to the point where we may run out of many necessary resources in the next 20 years, even water.)
this dark knight (the itinerant star disguised as a comet) contains dark/anti-matter, we do not know how anti-matter interacts.

now i haven't had visions of this but i think this is how it will play out...

black knight passes Earth first time in october, antimatter is like an atomic virus where it for a short period of time reverses forces it comes in contact with. so when it passes earth your magnets will repel when they attracted, electric circuits will short themselves out, heres the kicker... the Earth's gravity reverse direction, all though the Earth is super massive and probally will be able to withstand the force change, i think many things on the surface will suddenly be raised up into the sky.....sound like the rapture? the Earths reversal of forces mixed with the gravitational pull of the black knight, remember only a percentage of this thing contains antimatter, it obviously needs gravity to keep itself together, but us humans with a weak gravitational pull wont stand a chance, and anything not buried 10 feet or deeper will float up into space too.

now the good, ok on its second pass it won't wreak havoc, but given the opportunity to study antimatter and its effects so closely i believe we will harness it and use it to extinguish the bounderies of this universe, i mean we can travel anywheres and never age, we could breath in space, the possibilities are endless, and honestly i think its a gift from some ET or something, i think they send it to us every 10000 years hoping that we have evolved enough that we'll survive the encounter and use it for our benifit, little do they know they keep almost wiping us out.

its like the child that gives a salted pretzel to a hungry slug because she wanted to help it eat, now the slug is a pile of gook.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

reply to post by raj9721

…but its all going to be just fine, have faith in god...i mean balance

Ah, I get you now.

You’re trying to promote your own concept of the universe and religion, tying the two together, all possibly prompted by a falling out with established churches and your need to understand what life’s all about (though I could be wrong about your having previous ties with a Christian sect. It’s just an assumption.).

Are you now saying that your newfound “understanding” of existence is the correct one, or just a product of your musings?

knowledge is the unending pit of despair, keep it simple stupid lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

here some motivation for your procrastination, because a soul that omits is a nation that kills.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i don't claim to know everything, just that i know the simplest thing and that is the key to achieve anything. peace goodluck

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

knowledge is the unending pit of despair, keep it simple stupid lol

Interesting concept, if a little flawed.

Knowledge, surely, is the key to growth.

Without it, we fester, spin in circles. Waste what we have.

The wrong sort of knowledge – i.e. knowledge that is promoted as fact but is merely conjecture – is as dangerous as not bothering to learn.

One mans belief is not, necessarily, another mans salvation.

And I hope you weren’t calling me stupid. Even with a “lol” attached, it is an insult.

I’m not the one preaching a self-made philosophy here, remember.

here some motivation for your procrastination, because a soul that omits is a nation that kills.

Procrastination? What am I procrastinating about? What am I omitting? Belief in your “visions”?

We only have your word that they are real, and that’s the way every other religion on this planet works.

Speaking in riddles is pointless as it serves no purpose. To quote a “philosopher”; keep it simple stupid.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

I only have one question

On october 29th, if/when you're wrong... then what?
What will you do?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

don't know, i'm not letting these visions bother or alter my life for the worse, neither should you, the more you push things the more they push back. I find that the more I try and effect change in the outcome of these visions the more resistance I receive as a result.
edit on 12-8-2011 by raj9721 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I understand that this seems spiritually or religiously influenced, I am not asking anyone to suddenly drop their beliefs or doubts, I am just telling you facts, logically tangible evidence, not proof.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

I understand that this seems spiritually or religiously influenced,

It undoubtedly is, and it’s obviously influenced by your own religious upbringing and disassociation with the established church.

I am not asking anyone to suddenly drop their beliefs or doubts,

Oh, but you are. You are promoting your “visions” – as you quite clearly state here:

I am just telling you facts,

as events that will come to pass in reality.

The Church has nothing – absolutely nothing – to back up its claims to authority over Man’s moral and spiritual custodianship. All it has are philosophical musings, a book, words that bring fear, and the associated power of a long defunct empire.

Similar to your “visions”, but without the historical backdrop.

So, when you go on to state that you are offering:

logically tangible evidence

what exactly are you giving us that the church cannot?

And how, if it’s evidence that is logical and tangible, is it

not proof.

Isn’t that a little confusing?

edit on 15-8-2011 by Beamish because: Coding error

new topics

top topics

join