It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Debt Forgiveness - an IMMINENT REALITY

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
There are people who have robbed us blind and now have fully paid off homes and thousands of acres of land.

I think Global Civil War will erupt soon. Maybe while all RICH have been building mega-million dollar underground BUNKERS and the only BOOMING industry in America is all the underground bunker building.

They all have a backlog out until 2013.

Weld the doors shut once they go in.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
so would now be a good time to max out my meager credit to buy food, guns and survival supplies?
i mean, if i wont have to pay it back, we all might as well max it all out , right?

Exactly my friend! Go for it!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lagnar

Don't kid yourselves. It's up to us, (not them) just as it has always been.

But Star & Flag for the warm fuzzies. :]
edit on 10-8-2011 by lagnar because: S&F

Exactly right, it is up to us! We know this is the solution so we have to stand up and DEMAND it to happen.

Don't be let down by any naysayers who say it won't work.

When there's a will, there's always a way.

It will happen, let's make it SO.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011

Reboot with the people coming together and giving out free energy to all etc, great, reboot just for them to play the same system and same game with us? No thank you. I'd rather the system crashed for good, things got worse for a while but true peace came after it.

That's one pathway that I see might happen.

The #%$^ hits the fan so bad that WE WILL ALL WAKE UP and realize what's important.

John Calleman speaks of this, he calls it 'unity consciousness' and one of the precursors to this is a total COLLAPSE of the FINANCIAL SYSTEM as we are seeing right now.
edit on 10/8/11 by galactictuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I agree. it will be culminated in the shift of tings to take place. wanna put out a date? hehe peace

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It isn't going to happen like that. It can't. For every bit of debt out there you have an entity holding the marker. And the marker holders (people, corporations, countries) with enough power and clout to buy the debt (lend the money) in the first place aren't going to take kindly to being told they aren't getting paid.

So, instead, they will inflate the currencies. Print the money in a carefully controlled fashion. One country (or economic zone in the case of the Euro) at a time. Bit by bit, leveling up so that the markers get covered, just not at the value they were orignially assumed to hold.

So, if you consider inflating the debt away erasing it. Yes, that will and is happening. But there will never be a sweeping announcement. And how well anyone from the little guy to the Kingpin makes out in this scenario is largely due to how much information they can get their hands on about what will happen when, and if they take the right actions at the right time.

Personally, I think gold is played out, and yet, up up up it goes.

Silver is in an odd stall....
What implications does that have for the post inflated currency redesign? Because they should be running more attuned to each other in the current scenario. But they aren't. And, if this was all about giving JP Morgan the chance to get out of their silver positions before fifty....that scenario was worked out with the increased margins requirement. So, what is holding silver back now???

Riddle me that Batman and we'll have an good clue as to where tptb are heading next.
I have thoughts. But no real answers.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

You're not thinking big enough, my friend.

Here, have a box-cutter.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Debt-forgiveness is the answer. It's called Jubilee in the Bible, a principle given to Moses. His proclamation of Jubilee shows up on the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia. "Proclaim liberty throughout the land to all the inhabitants thereof." Nice statement, but it's all about debt-forgiveness. In fact, there is a three-fold principle to Jubilee. 1) All debts cancelled. 2) All slaves set free 3) All property returned to its former owners.

Think of it. It's called liberty. The founders understood Jubilee. They fought to come out from under the financial control of the Bank of London. Their rally cry was "Give me liberty, or give me death."

Revolution is another form of debt-forgiveness. It's an ugly violent form, compared to a judicial form such as Jubilee. In the French Revolution, the wealth of the elite was redistributed. It was done in a blood bath. In Jubilee, there is no bloodshed.

Consider Jubilee as a solution.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee
Great idea but I can't imagine TPTB letting go of the chains of enslavement.

They won't. They will appear to be saving everyone, but they will be enslaving people even more.

There will be a new global currency to replace the current shattered ones, and it will be electronic. People will think the elite love them and care for them when they offer to cancel all debts, but it will be a trick to gain the trust of the masses so they can pull off their next great scam.

Not only will they cancel debts, but they will probably lure people with a "gift" of worthless currency to get you started. Just like a paedophile offers children candy...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
People are not altruistic by nature so this won't happen.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

it wouldn't.

But of course, we're not the only human beings in the world who matter, if you haven't noticed. Our nations - and i'm clumping "the developed world" together here - have a system whereby we basically extort wealth from poorer neighbors in a cyclical system that leaves them with ever-growing debt and poverty.

That we cannot - or perhaps more likely will not - use our pirated loot from these other lands to settle our own debts and pirals points towards our system being hopelessly degenerate and doomed to failure anyway.

A global jubilee - debt forgiveness - would free these "slave states" from the chains we've clapped around their necks. From there we can keep spiralling to our own destruction, or we can do something about ou situation. either way the goal is to make sure we don't take absolutely everyone down with us.

For an instructive example; Haiti is still paying off a "debt" held to France... for the Haitian's revolution that freed them from French slavery. And the US is France's strongman in this instance. Haiti doesn't pay, we break their knees for France.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

what a wonderful world

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I can see the only way we will wipe out debt is if someone that has lost everything goes and wipes out the people that have taken everything from them.

once one person has done that no rich guy or politician would have the guts to take something from someone again.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Global debt forgiveness . . . uh huh . . . the reality is, there's a better chance I run up and give Beyonce a hickey on the end of her nose than any such bird flying by our collective windows.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join