It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Debt Forgiveness - an IMMINENT REALITY

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The only way out of this economic crisis is to start fresh. A reboot.

All debts will be wiped.

This is what World leaders are discussing behind the scenes.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Now that would be a positive! I have doubts, are you just speculating or do you have a source? Great idea but I can't imagine TPTB letting go of the chains of enslavement.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
There is a ton of Debt out there.

www.guardian.co.uk...

I suppose if all debt is forgiven then it could possibly even things out and countries around the world would be less worse off losing that potential interest revenue than having the debt.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
The only way out of this economic crisis is to start fresh. A reboot.

I seem to recall the USA (and many other countries) are still haemoraging money.
Even if you had a "fresh start reboot", they'd still be just running up more debts. What a god given opportunity to not have to worry about debt any more. For the politician seeking reelection, its time to spend like it dont matter.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
how will this help the spending deficits?

it's a nice idea, but people need to learn to spend less still

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee
Now that would be a positive! I have doubts, are you just speculating or do you have a source? Great idea but I can't imagine TPTB letting go of the chains of enslavement.

It's basically the elephant in the room that no one dares speak of, because simply

I believe there's a gag order on it. And... TPTW... definitely don't want it to happen.

BUT

It will happen eventually. Even mainstream economists have called for it. (I'm digging up the links for it.)

There's a whole lot more to it too that I won't get too into because the disinfo agents on here will go into full op mode.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

The root of the problem is not people spending too much.

It's the gangsters in banking and politics that are looting the money.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

I have been saying for quite a while there has to be debt forgiveness. Due to all the tragedies that have occurred, people’s homes lost, jobs lost, families in full force crises, weather anomalies causing total destruction … what does someone have when their whole town is wiped out, death of family members, not only their loss of a job, but a place in which to go to work? There is no way you can force people to pay when they have, well, basically zero. Think about all the catastrophes around the world – occurring on a minute-by-minute basis. It’s just too much. The governments, bankers, global elites can only get so much cause people just don’t have that much to give anymore. I can hope and pray that this does occur. I will be very interested in seeing what you dig up because I’ve been searching the web and haven’t really seen anything that specifically points to this direction. Thanks for starting this thread.

peace

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This would be great news... Many people have gossiped about this... Where is the meat?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

It's certainly not a new idea.
It was called Year of Jubilee
in biblical times.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Well if you look at great empires that have fallen, this is pretty much what happens but again without some higher ups actually comming out and talking about it (this is the age of information afterall) its just a novel idea!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
that is exactly whats needed debt forgiveness on a global scale. Not just governments and big business that can't control there spending and debt load, but debt forgiveness for everyone truly wipe the slate clean for everyone. But the truth of what the g20 are discussing behind closed doors I am sure is stranger than the fiction of debt forgiveness. Most likely they are planning the next false flag event ie 911 or 311 to distract us from the reality of the mess we are all in...................................just my 2 cents

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

Originally posted by Zippidee

There's a whole lot more to it too that I won't get too into because the disinfo agents on here will go into full op mode.

Now there's the worst excuse I have heard for not saying what's on your mind. Your on ATS buddy, this is the place that reaks of personal opinion. If you allow the potential for "disinfo agents" to curb your thought process then you might as well just stay offline. BTW I think they sometime make for a better discussion.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
so would now be a good time to max out my meager credit to buy food, guns and survival supplies?
i mean, if i wont have to pay it back, we all might as well max it all out , right?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This elephant is defiantly a big problem, people know it is there and has not gone away. Before any reboot can take place without complete chaos a full rewrite of economic law is required. The direction needs to be clear for where the economy is to go before machines start getting unplugged.

My main concern with this is if the banks are to get together and compile the plan for their own continuing benefit as what happened with the creation of the federal reserve. With the G20 in control of the IMF it raises the hope that a lot of international peer review and debate will go on before anything gets signed off and set in stone. If they get this right it will put the planet into a new age of continuing prosperity, get it wrong and it is game over.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I agree that it's a wonderful idea. a buddy at work and i have discussed this at length. i'm for it (mostly just to get rid of my student loans and other debt) but if you stop to think about it, it probably won't work.

Debt is basically just a bunch of numbers on paper, it isn't actual physical money. and the banks would "lose" a galactic amount of "money". the first thing the banks/Fed would do is raise interest rate because they know that everyone is going to go coocoo bananas buying everything...and to offset the "loss" the banks will make them pay dearly in interest payments. and let's be honest here, people will never learn to live within their means. after all appearances are everything.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It'll never happen unless we agree to full-on NWO.

And I would never forgive Them in return, so what's the point?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Debt is basically just a bunch of numbers on paper, it isn't actual physical money. and the banks would "lose" a galactic amount of "money". the first thing the banks/Fed would do is raise interest rate because they know that everyone is going to go coocoo bananas buying everything...and to offset the "loss" the banks will make them pay dearly in interest payments.

Debt forgiveness would have to be accompanied by interest elimination. After all, it's called usery and used to be illegal. Interest is just another way of compounding debt and increasing control.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I hate to burst bubbles (normally), and there might just be debt-forgiveness on a global scale all right, but it certainly won't be forgiven for the 'citizens' or 'lilliputian'.

If they forgave ALL debt, it would be worse than full-on bankruptcy. "Debt" would include everything from savings accounts (bank debt) to 401K's (insurer/employer debt). Every dollar you have in your wallet would be "paid in full" and worth absolutely nothing. Not even toilet paper.

Think that'd be "all that"? Trust me...they aren't at all concerned with the debt of the "little people". It would most certainly be completely one-sided. We would certainly feel the brunt of any "solution" they come up with.

Don't kid yourselves. It's up to us, (not them) just as it has always been.

But Star & Flag for the warm fuzzies. :]
edit on 10-8-2011 by lagnar because: S&F

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I don't get how we can simply say: "Oh well we all messed up, lets just start again"...if I was in Africa with starving families for the past god knows how many decades, then I'd be asking why we couldn't reboot when families started dying over their.

Proves how corrupt this planet is.

Reboot with the people coming together and giving out free energy to all etc, great, reboot just for them to play the same system and same game with us? No thank you. I'd rather the system crashed for good, things got worse for a while but true peace came after it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join