It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i recon the government caused these riots by cutting peoples benefits! heres my story...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaronez
reply to post by welshbeliever

Hasn't this always been the way with liberal governments? (For those in the USA, "liberal" in Britain the the equivalent of your tea partiers). Reduce the State in all aspects of the lifeworld, let the goodies trinkle down..(not) and only the strong survive. You sound like you are living in abject poverty! No wonder Marx said 120 years ago that Capitalism will ultimately eat itself. In the mean time you gotta put bread on your table. I would riot as well and stick it right up them...

Liberals (Labour Party and Liberal Democrats) in the UK are roughly on an equal footing with the democrat party in the US and far and away the opposite of the TP.

There isn't a Tea Party equivalent in the UK unless you count the Libertarian Party UK who are miniscule alas.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
reply to post by welshbeliever

Wish I could remember where I heard it, but i heard years ago that there was a plan to make most of the common people in britain dependant on benifits and once they was they would cut them and cause trouble to create chaos so they could gain more control over us. Il Try and find where I read it.

When somene has real condition that means you can't hold down a job, its not trying to make them dependent to ensure that tax dollars boomerang back and provide services and support. Its called being human.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

He's blacking out and having fits. I'm not sure that electronic equipment will work for him full time. It does cause some people to have black outs and fits. Savvy? Also its governments job to break the will of the people and spend money on war and fascism, not to equalize. At least in their head BUT NOT IN MINE! I don't empower the current system or slavery. Savvy?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Thing is, being on them myself with crippling depression and knowing an ex-girlfriend with Asperger's Syndrome has been on the same benefits for years, we have to jump through hoops to prove we're sick even with doctors stating so yet alcoholics and drug addicts are on incapacity benefits and never get questioned or made to stop receiving the benefits.

Though those taking part in the riots were clearly not on any kind of benefit other than Jobseeker's and even those should be taken from them for rioting and looting.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
It's insane. You allow yourselves to become slaves and wonder where your freedom went. Welfare is slavery. get a job.

please watch this vid,then tell me if you think having a job is actaully freedom....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join