It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cameron must go - What a HYPOCRITE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I cannot believe the nerve of this animal. He stood there yesterday condemning the looters, while he does EXACTLY THE SAME THING to other nations, like Libya. He condemned those who pretended to help a boy then robbed him. What a complete #! I just cannot believe the absolute rubbish he comes out with, and its no wonder at all that this country has descended into hell. They are simply following their leader. If the government can loot and destroy, then the people are going to think its ok.

I think the first step in order to fix this is to get rid of the corrupt leadership that is totally incapable of setting a positive example, and replacing it with people who are. There is no hope at all for this country the way things are, and these adults and children playing games with us all will run rampant. They know they can get away with it, and they know that their punishment, if any, will be lax. They will play any and every card they can to play the system and turn all the #ed up bureaucracy on its head.

Thank you New Labour, and thank you Tories, and Lib Dems for destroying our country and selling us all out for your own personal benefits, while big business, banks, and now the unruly, immoral population runs a muck. I have been warning about this on these boards for some time. I saw it coming, maybe if others didn't have their heads in the sand, they could have done something before it got crazy.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Those in Libya are fighting for freedom against a government who routinely attacked them because they dared protest.

Those in London and other parts of the UK are mindlessly causing damage and attempting to riot just so they can loot for personal gain.

This thread and It's message is, with all due respect, ridiculous as there's a vast difference between what's happening in Libya and in the UK. It seems like you're just looking for excuses to hate on the government and Cameron

edit on 10-8-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Those in Libya are fighting for freedom against a government who routinely attacked them because they dared protest.

By "Those" you mean Islamic insurgents who also flocked out their mosques and into to Iraq to kill coalition forces?

Oh I see...you are a well informed individual.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

You know what I give up.

I will do NOTHING to help the people of this country to sort this mess out. As far as I am concerned you deserve EVERYTHING that is happening. I will not support the looters either, they deserve whats coming to them to.

Enjoy the hell you have created for yourselves, britain!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

You know what I give up.

After 1 reply from me giving an opposing view to you, you decide to just give up? Seriously?

Wow, so there was no point to making this thread at all then I assume?

As far as I am concerned you deserve EVERYTHING that is happening.

Nice to know how you really feel.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I have just registered one of those petitions on the .gov site to call an election after these riots due to lack of action and confidence in the public with the current government. Can't believe i was the first to make it

I will give you the link, apparently it takes up to 7 days for them to review it. But if 10,000 (or 100,000, i know, bit gap but too many zeros) then the have to debate the matter in parliament, and many MP's would jump onto it because they know how p*ssed everyone are at the gov for how they're handling the situation.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

OK maybe I did react to your post rather than respond. But the situation in libya has been exploited by David Cameron, his predecessors, and his group of thugs in the military, pretending to help the Libyans yet they are robbing them. Just like they did to practically every other country they got involved with. JUST LIKE THEY DID TO US. That is plain hypocrisy and its no wonder that people on the streets are doing this because they see their leaders doing it and getting away with it.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2011 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

After 1 reply from me giving an opposing view to you, you decide to just give up? Seriously?

Opposed to what? Avoiding my comment because it shows exactly how ignorant you are? Good job!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Gaddafi recognise the rioters as the legitimate UK government

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

i don't live in the UK, but if you want to win politicaly, change your strategy.

Cameron could win if compared to Libya's leader.
he is not attacking British cities with tanks and rockets.

what is it you disagree with?

do you beleive the hooligans in the UK are against the NATO actions in Libya?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen6511

he is not attacking British cities with tanks and rockets.

The British rebels are not shooting or getting international air support yet.

Edit;

reply to post by mehforfun

Well played sir, well played.

edit on 10-8-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen6511

I think you are not understanding what I am saying. The current situation in the UK has no political goal, its just scum running riot purely because they can. Who knows what personal beliefs some of them have, but the fact is that if there was a cause, then they would be targeting the right people, rather than random, and often innocent people.

These people have grown up in a climate where our governments routinely bully other nations and their own people, where they routinely rob from other nations and their own people. They are behaving in EXACTLY THE SAME WAY. There really is NO difference between the way our leaders and these thugs are behaving. Both of them do it because they can get away with it. Both of them dont care who gets hurt. Maybe if we had a better government, with real values, who set a good example, then they might behave differently.

It most definitely is not just the government's fault, it is the fault of the individuals involved, and those who have corrupted and raised them to be this way. But unfortunately thuggery and bullying is deep ingrained into the British psyche, and it will always be dominant in this country.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Well done Britain !.we have lost a whole generation, years of lilly liberal dumbing down, do gooders and mamby pamby policies. No self respect or self discipline, how can they when no-one can stop them for fear of being reported to 'childline'or social services or the european courts etc etc They succeeded in producing an underclass of dumbed down 'drones.'
The ptb didn't want intelligence or integity, they just wanted them to play with their little gadgets and not ask too many questions. Of course if you got bored or underachieved as a result of this standardised dumbed down brainwashing you must have ODD ASD or ADHD etc ( ironically the very conditions now attributed to some of history's most brilliant minds like Leonardo de Vinci, Newton and Einstein,).. never mind eh? we'll just drug them into submission with ritalin...As said in the Mail Online a 'generation of amoral, uneducated, welfare dependent, brutalised youngsters' The 'drones' unfortunately now the little toys and gadgets have been abused, like social networking sites like this one ? ooops...you reap what you sow !! Now the dealth toll is growing ( latest hit and run incident those poor people trying to help protect their community. )

I know...lets go 'hug a hoodie' shall we ?... after all the little darlings know not what they do ....bless !! Its too late to water them with water cannon now the crops been harvested has it not !

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Rant over..oh well... got to go pay my bills now never mind eh?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I'm not avoiding your question at all. Stop trying to victimize yourself here, It's pathetic. I said everything I needed to say to the OP before but since you're complaining, I'll reply to you also.

When I say those fighting for freedom I'm obviously talking about those innocent civilians who rose up against government forces attacking them simply because they dared protest - normal everyday people. This was obvious from what I said before.

Oh, and if you think there's any difference between those in the UK and those in Libya then quite frankly you, sir, and with all due respect, are an idiot. Those in the UK are mindless thugs looking to loot and steal what they simply because they want more "stuff". The scenes we're seeing here are quite frankly ridiculous and I look forward to when they can be stopped. No one here is fighting for any cause, It's mindless.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Who do you propose we should elect if DC quits? I'd much rather have a Conservative government right now, since the underclass emboldened by 13 years of Labour policies has decided to rise up.

And while I'm at it, I wish people would stop using the police budget cuts as a reason for this. You cannot police people who have no regard for the law. They have no regard because they know the limitations of what the police/courts can do.

There has been a cut to the police budget, but it's the actual police services that are responsible for making police officers redundant. The obvious intention the government has when reducing the budget is that the police forces should get rid of the waste of space back-office functions. But because the police were politicised by Labour they would rather retain all the guff and get rid of front line officers.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I just want a prime minister who tells the truth good lord

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

Well said, but I fear they are few and far between. We need a clean sweep and a fresh start. Not just Blighty, but most nations. Most politicians are there for personal gain and nothing more.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
reply to post by Sparta

Well said, but I fear they are few and far between. We need a clean sweep and a fresh start. Not just Blighty, but most nations. Most politicians are there for personal gain and nothing more.

Most politicians are there because they are selected to be there, not by the people or even their own parties, but by the old boy network and the big money interests they have sold out to. The likes of Blair and Cameron have been groomed for this over decades and are prime examples of sociopathic behaviour. No morals, no ethics, no integrity and no concern for the people of the country they are supposed to govern. We are the mere enablers, there to pay our taxes and fight their wars for private profit and control on a global scale. Our enemies are whoever they tell us are the enemies - helped along by the corporate media and embedded journalists, with perhaps a bit of terrorism thrown in to get us all riled up and baying for revenge.

The only way to make any change is to get rid of the whole lot and start over with people who are NOT career politicians and thus outside the sphere of influence of the current policy makers. Of course, they are not going to let that happen and would put troops on the streets to fight those who tried. The status quo must be maintained at all costs and the loss of life required to maintain it is, for them, a small price to pay.

edit on 28-9-2011 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
reply to post by Sparta

True that, but it only takes one person who can inspire everyone and bring a whole nation together, but that’s the problem with politicians my friend.

top topics

join