It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA in the New World Order:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
"The seventh and final trend ", is what bothers me the most. Right up there with "to be smarter, more agile, more responsive to the policymakers we serve". Now if one didn't read the article, what context does that quote imply?

So after reading the entire speech, I just had to share. It is pre 9/11, blatent proof of foresight if I have ever seen it.

Intelligence Challenges Through 2015

IC 2015

[edit on 18-8-2004 by ADVISOR]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
"The seventh and final trend ", is what bothers me the most. Right up there with "to be smarter, more agile, more responsive to the policymakers we serve". Now if one didn't read the article, what context does that quote imply?

So after reading the entire speech, I just had to share. It is pre 9/11, blatent proof of foresight if I have ever seen it.

How do you figure? There was nothing in there about terrorists hijacking planes and using them as kamakazi bombs. There was a note of concern of terrorism to be sure, but thats hardly proof of foreknowledge. Also, this document seems to be more concerned with so called 'state' players and such, and even says that there isn't any political/ideological movement that can challenge the US above the regional level. Well, they certainly got that wrong, because radical islamic fundamentalism is a problem in several regions, from morrocco to the phillipines, and from parts of europe well into africa and the pacific.

What part were you thinking of in particular?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
There was a note of concern of terrorism to be sure, but thats hardly proof of foreknowledge.

"Terrorism and weapons-of-mass-destruction programs will, to some degree, reflect such disaffection and pose threats to American citizens, soldiers, territory, allies, and global interests...Little guys with less-than-state-of-the-art weapons will be able to do us harm! "

"In 15 years, CIA will still be focused on the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, terrorism, narcotics, and organized crime."

"Several regional powers in Asia and the Middle East�North Korea, India, Pakistan, Iran, and Iraq��will continue to pursue regional agendas that collide with US interests. All these states are developing weapons of mass destruction and long- or medium-range ballistic missiles.

Such weapons will enable regional powers to do three things they otherwise might not be able to do against the United States:
try to deter the United States by threatening to significantly damage an urban center of one of our allies;
attempt to constrain US policy and military operations in a given region; and
try to cause direct harm to the US homeland."

Along with seven other quotes in the article, that mention "terrorism", the above should appease you. Besides this forum is about the NWO, not about terrorism, that would be another forum. Sorry if the "pre 9/11" bit threw you off, but I found it a little bit odd, the CIA had a "NWO" agenda. Not to mention of all things, available for the public to read. So they are disclosing certain issues, or spreading disinformation. Two things that they are very good at, so a combination would not surprise me.

I didn't read of threats from terrorism "abroad", so I'm thinking the focus was at "home". I don't care to detract this from the NWO to terrorism, even if the two go hand in hand.

I appreciate your reply, and look forward to others.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Originally posted by Nygdan
There was a note of concern of terrorism to be sure, but thats hardly proof of foreknowledge.

"Terrorism and weapons-of-mass-destruction programs will, to some degree, reflect such disaffection and pose threats to American citizens, soldiers, territory, allies, and global interests...Little guys with less-than-state-of-the-art weapons will be able to do us harm! "

"In 15 years, CIA will still be focused on the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, terrorism, narcotics, and organized crime."

"Several regional powers in Asia and the Middle East�North Korea, India, Pakistan, Iran, and Iraq��will continue to pursue regional agendas that collide with US interests. All these states are developing weapons of mass destruction and long- or medium-range ballistic missiles.

Such weapons will enable regional powers to do three things they otherwise might not be able to do against the United States:
try to deter the United States by threatening to significantly damage an urban center of one of our allies;
attempt to constrain US policy and military operations in a given region; and
try to cause direct harm to the US homeland."

Along with seven other quotes in the article, that mention "terrorism", the above should appease you.

Perhaps I have misunderstood, are you saying that this is foreknowledge of 911, or something else?

Besides this forum is about the NWO, not about terrorism, that would be another forum. Sorry if the "pre 9/11" bit threw you off, but I found it a little bit odd, the CIA had a "NWO" agenda.

I don't understand where there is an NWO agenda outlined here. Perhaps you mean the NWO in something other than world governement? I would agree that this is part of the actual 'NWO', ie the realignment of the worlds geostrategic structure, necessetated by the disolution of expansive internationalist communism, and apparently justified by global radical fundamentalist islam. Is that the foreknowledge you were refering to?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Please look at the Forum heading of this thread. If it is "New World Order", then that is what I'm hoping this thread will be directed at. If by some chance I mislocated it in "War On Terrorism", I do apologize. How ever in anwser to your question, this thread is about the NWO and that a CIA web page found at SPEECHES AND TESTIMONY exists, and has done so since "1 February 2000", as typed on the site. That is why I used the "pre 9/11" designator. Meaning it was made prior to "2001". The only part I see that has it's foreknowledge is that "terrorism" and possible means of attack are mentioned multiple times. That should be enough all on it's own.

It seems you are looking into what was typed too much, I assure you this thread is to my knowledge not related to September the eleventh, two- thousand and one. And if it has been thought so to be, I hope this settles any and all doubt as to the intention of this post.

I do appreciate your interest, and determination of clarity.

new topics

top topics

join