It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

atack seen by all americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
the ending of the blockbuster hit fightclub show some shocking elements/ it shows him blowing up finacial biulding with nitro glysirine to cause caos.im not saying thats going to happen but is realy wierd.im not sure if all of u have seen this movie.

That is shockiny similry the out newest terror alert.
but its gets wierder it they use truck bombs to destroy the biuldings simutaniosly just like the teoorist alerts.

peace

[edit on 18-8-2004 by crunk14]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
please use microsoft words spell check before posting.. it hurts my brain :/

cmon your from the US and u cant type it properly? :/ sorry but i cant understand u

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Youngin

cmon your from the US and u cant type it properly? :/ sorry but i cant understand u

Is he from the US?

....and just to correct a few typos of your own.

"Come on you're from the US and you can't type it properly?"

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

As for the original post:

This topic has been discussed to death. Use the search facility before posting.

[edit on 18-8-2004 by Koka]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Youngin

Before comming to this site, I had never really typed, So you can Understand how BAD it was. Give him time he will get the hang of it. Just posting his spelling and grammer will get better.

For the post, ITS a MOVIE...........

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
hey sorry about spelling.It was late and i was finishing up some stuff and was extremly tired.Any yes i am american and have never left the states.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Have you ever been to English class?? Lol, sorry cheap shot.. There are many coincidences in movie's that could be applied to the real world. Coincidences is all it is, many times, move producers and what not take things out of the real world and apply it to movie to make it seem more real, truck bombs isn't anything new, they were around before fight club came out.

Also, just an example, to make movies about spooks and the CIA, they use the building to film in, authorized areas of it that is, also they learn training techniques to make it seem more real, it works both ways... I will agree it is weird, but coincidences are often weird. Tis all I can say.

Edit: Also, the thread topic is spelled: "Atack seen by all americans" when it should be Attack seen by all American's
You missed a t and the a on american should be capitalized. And don't forget the apostrophe after the n in American's... There's my teaching for the day. lol, sorry, just trying to help.

[edit on 18-8-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Have you seen the epidose of Lone Gunmen a spoof off of Xfiles about a couple of hackers, anyway point of the story is they used the 9/11 senerio in the show which was never aired due to 9/11. How ironic is that.

Yes I have the episode on my computer if anyone is interested in seeing it.

[edit on 18-8-2004 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I was browsing internet movie database the other day and came accross the cover for 'Die Hard' -

Kind of similar to the twin towers images. I was even more intrigued by the fact that the scene on the cover of the box isn't really how it is portrayed in the film. If i remember rightly only one building is subjected to an explosion and it occurs at a much lower level.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by crunk14
hey sorry about spelling.It was late and i was finishing up some stuff and was extremly tired.Any yes i am american and have never left the states.
nobody from america calls america the states

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Edit: Also, the thread topic is spelled: "Atack seen by all americans" when it should be Attack seen by all American's
You missed a t and the a on american should be capitalized. And don't forget the apostrophe after the n in American's... There's my teaching for the day. lol, sorry, just trying to help.

[edit on 18-8-2004 by TrueLies]

Ummmm I don't believe that Americans is posessive in this case. No apostrophe is warranted. Just saying.

new topics

top topics

join