It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious as to which beliefs and/ or religions are followed by ATS members

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I didn't realize I never replied to this thread. I think I wanted to, but didn't know what to say.

I'm still searching for truth, for answers. I wonder about a lot of things. At this moment in time, I believe that the earth has power, energy if you will, that can effect us. I love earth. I want to be more connected to it (her) and the sky (god?) I don't know how to express what I feel. I say hello to the sun in the morning and I love the stars and I say hello to them at night.

Is this religion? I don't know. I feel spiritually connected to nature though. So I guess that is what I am sure of at this moment in time.

I'm glad you made this thread. It has been interesting to read others' responses. I hope more post now, since I maybe woke it up.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I suppose that my beliefs most closely resemble those taught by Israel Regardie in The Hermetic Order Of The Golden Dawn. It's basicly Ceremonial Magick and a very pure form of occultism. It sounds like it's not to different from what you believe.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm an Agnostic that's open to the existence of God and Satan but who rejects all religions as a form of labeling, shepherding and mind control and prefers to follow self beliefs rather than words in a book of bedtime stories.

<< 1  2   >>

join