It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of the brutal storm is up now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Okay first, I only got the first part of the storm and the last part of the storm. Would had the whole storm, if I wasn't too busy hiding in my closet. I took the best pictures and compiled them into a little video for you all. I was able to capture a ball of lightning before it hitting and the inside of a streak lightning that was really hot. It left a cloud in it's of the same shape of the lightning. You'll see why, I was hiding most of the storm. It made the ground rumble and shake, and I thought it was tornado. I wasn't take any chances.

Next time if we get a brutal storm, I'll just leave the camera on the window sill and just record it and hide in the closet so I don't miss anything.

Enjoy the Video. Thanks all. I think it looks better watching it in full screen.

edit on 10-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hello Manhater. I see that you are relatively new to ATS...welcome. I also see that your thread has no replies.
I have been a member here for a while and simply offer a bit of constructive advice. Firstly, many people put up storm videos and it looks like "your" storm must have been a doozy for you to take the trouble to do this video...BUT, you failed to mention where exactly this storm took place and there is no location filled in under your avatar. Secondly, the people who are most likely to click on your thread would be interested in the fact that you wrote "video" in your title... but it is a video of "still pictures" with music. When it comes to bad storms, us "fragile Earth" folks really prefer actual video, if at all possible and the real sounds of mother nature...even if it's just wind and rain and you saying OH MY F____G GAWD in the background...lol. Kinda like reality TV, ya know. This was a good start. I hope that I have been a little helpful...that's what us longer time ATS'ers should be.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It happened in NC, near 11 or 12 am, August 7th. I believe.

If you want the original videos, I still have them and will post them for you. But it's a lot because I broke them all down in too smaller videos so it would be 10 million of them.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
No problem MH, just pick out the ones you think are the best.
. You were there, so you would know. Many of us truly love a good storm vid.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

Okay, then give me a few minutes please, I'll post them up as storm on youtube and give you a link to 1 ,2,3
It will be a while.

top topics

join