It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20% of US Congressmen are taking vacations in Israel this summer...fully payed for by AIPAC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Sure wish i was a congressman, they sure do get a lot of perks, 3 weeks paid vacation a year, 67 holidays off with pay, insane retirement package, amazing health insurance, oh and now they get fully paid vacations from Israel, no chance of that being a factor on the way they vote or how they act when the middle east comes up.

YAY for the bought and paid for congress, they have our interest at heart! (well special interest)

DailyMail
edit on 8/10/2011 by Alaskan Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

People always ask for evidence that our leaders are being a bit scummy as of late. Well here's a good nugget of proof.

I'm starting to doubt whether we're actually capable of changing the ways of the west.

peace and hope and love to all.

Better days lie ahead.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Don´t want to be a smartbutt, but this was already posted a few days back.
edit on 10-8-2011 by CaptainInstaban because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainInstaban

search turned up nothing, not a title search and not a url search, don't know what to tell you.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I heard congress only works a total of 4 months out of the year? Is this true?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

That´s ok, just pointing out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I typed, congressmen, vacation, Israel.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeyy

Btw, love the guy in your avatar. Jerry Cantrell is the greatest.

Did you like their latest album?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
if the sheeple can't see it yet, they are baffoons!!!!!

No, I dont' think what happened in the holocaust was good. No, I don't 'hate jews" I am part..

BUT, why do so MANY NOT SEE IT?? how come SO MANY christians are willing to die for their beliefs, totally buy whats in the bible??? BUT yet they forget the convenient verses WHICH WARN OF THE FALSE JEWS!!!

Why don't bible readers EVER RESEARCH THE MEN WHO WROTE IT? WHO EDITED IT?

why don't people understand there is definately Something wrong with the ZIONIST regime?

Why can't people connect the dots?

Because, just as books are written for a certain AGE GROUP (intellect/IQ).. The bible we have TODAY is NOT 100% accurate and concise.. It is written for a certain 'age group' (IQ/intellect).. just like the IQ bell curve, it is geared to the avg IQ majority.. who happen to be 80% of people.. ADD that many were indoctrinated as children, it means the few (high IQ/intellect) are HOPELESSLY outnumbered..

This Israeli Summer AIPAC trip stinks to high heaven...the book of REVELATIONS even speaks of the False Jews (khazaians/rothschilds) FACE PALM TO ALL CHRISTIANS who believe the "Israel Gods chosen" crap

new topics

top topics

join